The Anthony Backyard *REVISITED*

Wow stunning testimony today!! IMO Jose's theory was squashed big time by the state since those dogs could detect scent of a drowning victim. What did everyone else think of this? Also we learned that they hit on the picnic table! hmm I wonder why she had Caylee around there?

For those of us who like visuals, flags indicating where soil samples are/were taken and where the dogs hit.

Please note, this is not a new photo, it is from the original backyard search.

anthonyflags.jpg

This picture shows the exact spot marked by the dog handler today in court, covered by the picnic table.

During CA's testimony a few days ago she was questioned about the backyard and she made a statement something to the effect of "we haven't been able to get grass to grow back there since". I had asked this on another thread (maybe the CA thread) because I didn't understand what she was talking about in the backyard or why! Any ideas?

During CA's testimony a few days ago she was questioned about the backyard and she made a statement something to the effect of "we haven't been able to get grass to grow back there since". I had asked this on another thread (maybe the CA thread) because I didn't understand what she was talking about in the backyard or why! Any ideas?

Apparently according to other posters George Anthony threw down lye or quick lyme over the area where the dogs hit.

This picture show the exact spot marked by the dog handler today in court, covered by the picnic table.

During the testimony today, I saw the dog handler indicate that there was a full alert in this circled area. Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• anthonyflags doghit.jpg
    anthonyflags doghit.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 72
During the testimony today, I saw the dog handler indicate that there was a full alert in this circled area. Click to enlarge.

It was closer to the patio ,or edge of the grass, right where the picnic table is so I had to wonder if Cindy washed something from the car on that table.

The picture shows the backyard as they searched it. The one in court was a different photo.

I also didnt her about that table in court today.

Here is the picture the dog handler circled today during the trial.

161f6uc.jpg

This picture shows the exact spot marked by the dog handler today in court, covered by the picnic table.

Thought I'd add an aerial of the backyard...shows pool area in reference to play area. Quite a distance from the pool to the playhouse. If Caylee would have drowned, I highly doubt someone would have carried her lifeless body across the yard to the playhouse area where the dogs hit.

Anthonybackyard.jpg

anthonyflags.jpg

doghit.jpg

Yeah, CA mentioned that they had put patio stones down so she wouldn't be sitting/playing in the dirt.

Still shocking tho Casey would even dare try to bury her baby in the backyard. Well, it's not is it? Now that we know KC's head! But really, this girl has nerve out of this world.
She no doubt placed Caylee down, tried to dig and gave up as those have suggested before, surely not thinking of the decomp now on the grass. What gets me is that the next day the dogs didn't hit!??

What I do not have a handle on is where the playhouse was originally kept, before they (LE) started digging around. They obviously moved it from where it had been in June. Was it in the very back corner where the flags are? Also around the time of the 4th of July, the A's were putting in more pavers in their back yard, and doing some landscaping. My original question was just if it had a floor or not.

Additional backyard photos. Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• byard.jpg
    byard.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 37
  • byard2.jpg
    byard2.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 35
  • byard3.jpg
    byard3.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 36
  • cayleepool2.jpg
    cayleepool2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 31
My eyes immediately went to the white bench in the background, for some weird reason I envisioned ICA laying Caylees body down on that spot or the bag that contained her remains while she sat down on the bench to figure out what to do next with the body, otherwise it's an odd spot since it's not by the pool or inside of the playhouse or sandbox.

I want to add that I owned that exact same Step2 sandbox and it's not really big enough to conceal a body with sand inside of it, the center part is domed but the edges taper back down.

I'm convinced that Gerus and Bones were correct in the spot they alerted.

I have not posted here in quite awhile, but want to add a comment..

IMO...the shovel and the dog hits are related...

She borrowed the shovel to help push/manuver Caylee's body into the bags as Caylee lay in the trunk.....She NEVER took Caylee out of the trunk except to place her in the burial site....

IMO....She then rinsed off the shovel ...where the spot the dogs hit on...

IMO...If she backed her car into the garage...to avoid anyone SEEING what she was doing....she wouldn't risk carrying Caylee's body...out in the open..for a passing pair of eyes to see....She bagged her as she lay in the trunk...using the shovel for leverage of her little body........then rinsed it off...

IMO and my 2 cents....BTW...great posts EVERYONE!!

I think something was drying on the table and the drip made the hit under where the table is.

I dont see where it would make sence to wash a shovel off in that spot .

She borrowed the shovel to help push/manuver Caylee's body into the bags as Caylee lay in the trunk.....She NEVER took Caylee out of the trunk except to place her in the burial site....

IMO...If she backed her car into the garage...to avoid anyone SEEING what she was doing....she wouldn't risk carrying Caylee's body...out in the open..for a passing pair of eyes to see....She bagged her as she lay in the trunk...using the shovel for leverage of her little body........then rinsed it off...

I agree with every word! Exactly what I think happened! (No WAY would ICA risk anyone seeing her carrying Caylee's body and ICA is too lazy to dig a hole big enough to bury a mouse.)

Plus...this was at 2.6 days.

I think the decomp fluid that stained the trunk carpet grew to smell worse and worse and worse until she eventually left it at Amscot.

You know, justus, that's a good point. If you look @ the first of Hot Dog's thumbnail pics, you can see they moved Caylee's playhouse off the pavers onto the lawn and abutting the playhouse is, what appears to be a garden hose container ........ I wonder where its original location was, probably within close proximity to where it is in the pic. Therefore, it is not so far fetched to see that KC would be in the area that the dogs hit, where she could utilize the hose.

Now, if iirc, the shovel was tested - nothing was detected. Can you just 'rinse' decomp off with water? I have my doubts ........ I dunno :waitasec:

Doesn't it seem strange that Baez hammers away at the dog handlers and disputes the dogs alerting in the backyard when in his own opening statement he claims Caylee died in the swimming pool IN the backyard??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back