2011.06.08 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Trial Day 13 QUESTION OR COMMENT CALL RIGHT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Tot Mom Murder Trial Day 13: Nancy Grace Live From Orlando 8 PM

Nancy Grace LIVE from Orlando, FL and inside the courthouse covering the latest in the murder trial of Tot Mom Casey Anthony.
Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

PLEASE WAIT FOR SHOW TO START BEFORE POSTING. THANK YOU :blowkiss:

Good evening! :seeya:

Countdown: 2 minutes

Jury hears tot mom's eerie computer searches

Tot mom Googles "neck breaking", "death"

Bombshell tonight -

Evidence takes a sharp turn to forensics

Text messages, video, computer searches detail online searches about death, household items used as weapons, self-defense, internal bleeding, etc........

:seeya:Here for Caylee and the Justice she deserves

I hope someone will finally mention that the searches for household weapons, ruptured spleen, chest trauma, etc. could have been an attempt to self injure in a fake attack. If a person wanted to set themselves up as a victim and self injure without actually doing severe damage they might look up these things! An attack with Caylee murdered and someone else injured in trying to defend.

Does JC have that right? She searched the site 80 times but only searched chloroform once? She makes it sound like she went to the science site 80 times but only looked up chloroform on there once. She really looked up chloroform on google once but visited the chloroform site 80 times, right?

I hope someone will finally mention that the searches for household weapons, ruptured spleen, chest trauma, etc. could have been an attempt to self injure in a fake attack. If a person wanted to set themselves up as a victim and self injure without actually doing severe damage they might look up these things! An attack with Caylee murdered and someone else injured in trying to defend.

That's a classic.

Video clips of testimony..........computer forensics, cadaver dog hitting on back yard

Computer forensics detail repeat searches about death, how to make chloroform, neck breaking on tot mom's computer.

Jean Casares: Doesn't look like the defense is going to say someone else did the searches, but researching medical terms, as a joke, contradicting number of times items were searched.....defense says it was only seconds before someone moved on to the next subject.

Natisha: No reference to anyone else using computer during cross-exam, JB said links were misleading........some from 1800s use of chloroform. Searches didn't last long enough for someone researching.

Ellie: Explaining "bookmarking" sites. Forensic expert said some sites were saved (bookmarked).

Mark Lippman: Any allegatons that GA/CA/LA have been refuted; all have been deposed under oath; none of them had anything to do with searches.

Ann Bremner, Peter Elikan

AB: Remember that her boyfriend had something about chloroform and women........no conclusive COD either.

PE: Raise reasonable doubt by suggesting someone else did searches; agrees with AB, no COD.

commercial

Who was Casey planning on having Hand to Hand combat with, or was she just getting ready for the St Patrick's Day party, since the searches were done on March 17th?

Well, there it is.

Search on Hand to Hand Combat.

Wouldn't need it for a 3-year-old.

How about for use on two homeowners?

Just asking. MOO

Aqua

Must have been a slow day in 'work' for ICA and she was just goofing off, idle minds researching future lies.

Well, there it is.

Search on Hand to Hand Combat.

Wouldn't need it for a 3-year-old.

How about for use on two homeowners?

Just asking. MOO

Aqua

AH did testify that ICA's parents were moving out and that they could move in. AH even had the moving truck lined up.

More video clips.........

Natisha: Expert said she looked into phone text messages any reference to ZFG; on 7/16 there was a computer search for ZFG, theory CA did search.

JC: Experts were amazed what was left on hard drive, 4-1/2 years of searches; only one group of searches for chloroform.........

more video and going to another commercial

Wow that computer must have been slow. 4 1/2 years of searches still on there. And these searches were the only ones deleted? See I missed that...I couldn't watch today.

Does JC have that right? She searched the site 80 times but only searched chloroform once? She makes it sound like she went to the science site 80 times but only looked up chloroform on there once. She really looked up chloroform on google once but visited the chloroform site 80 times, right?

Upon re-direct by LDB, Mr Bradley stated that Sci-Spot web page had been visited 84 times. Shortly thereafter, a sidebar was called. IIRC, it is Baez's assertion that of the 84 visits only one was a search for chloroform. I think we will have to wait until the morning for clarification.

BTW, I love your posts!

NG: 4 1/2 years worth of computer searches still on the computer but "neck breaking" "chloroform" etc had been deleted

That's what I thought. I heard her say that on another show earlier and thought she wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member