2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry off-topic: has there been any day since the trial began that Casey wore a top that showed her wrists? Maybe she tried to cut herself in jail and is hiding cutmarks. JMO

I think she will take her chances! I dont know what good it will do she still has those check charges and the irs on her back She will never ever be a free woman.

Oh,I agree. I was just responding to the poster that said the plea was off the table and wanted others to stop bringing it up.. The plea deal may be off,but a defendant can always plead guilty and put a stop to the trial.

I am guessing and just throwing it out there, but I would think that since the hair held the tape in place, as the tissue disappeared, the tape remained and got stuck to the mandible. Perhaps with the help of some Florida heat.

There was also some roots growing through the weave of the tape and the lower mandible also causing it to stick.

I'm thinking that it may be a good thing for the prosecution that ICA decided to have an "illness" this afternoon. The jurors will have all evening to think about what they saw today.

Have you ever held your glass up to the light? I always saw things floating around.

That's just fibre - no worries....:innocent:

Don't you all use those Brita jugs down there to put in your fridge? Our water is good and I still use one cause I don't like the taste of the chlorine or whatever it is that takes care of any pipe "bugs".

Sorry off-topic: has there been any day since the trial began that Casey wore a top that showed her wrists? Maybe she tried to cut herself in jail and is hiding cutmarks. JMO

Nah...I heard it really is cold in the courtroom.

After this debacle I doubt ICA will take the stand in her own defense, not that anyone would believe a word out of her though.

If ICA freaks out in front of the jury, can the DT ask for and be granted a mistrial?

Could also be a tactic to allow her DT time to regroup after todays damaging evidence.

jmo

I asked the dr to keep working on James. To stop trying was unfathomable to me.I can still picture the drs shoes as he told me.

A lot of you have been through so much, there really are no words of comfort.
hug.gif

She is not allowed to have anything that she could even try to do that with. Jails don't even allow stapled paperwork. She must return her plastic spork, she must return a razor for shaving, it goes on and on. Jail it not pleasant. (I have never been there, part of the job, speaking of which celt 8 min left!)

OMG I still have nightmares about palmetto bugs...they are evil.

Then you wouldn't want to hear about the house I moved into that was crawling with them... all over the walls, bout the size of Texas.....

<ducking and running>

Awww...MIss Anthony is ill. Surprise surprise...What a load of crock.
Did anyone notice how much Bae3z was smiling and joking while Judge P was talking on the phone? His client could not have been too sick because he was not worried in the least.
She didn't bat an eyelash when they talked about Caylee's tiny bones the other day.

After this debacle I doubt ICA will take the stand in her own defense, not that anyone would believe a word out of her though.

If ICA freaks out in front of the jury, can the DT ask for and be granted a mistrial?

Good question...and the answer had better be no or I might spontaneously combust.

I am so TOTALLY ticked off right now: Trial excused for the day because Casey is ill. Where was this FAUX illness during the 31 days? She now has feelings? Really? WTF and TruTV mostly, with their panel is faux smart...meaning...I shudder at how these people operate at their homes. "A light switch goes on and off." Response from TruTv: "Hmmmm....I guess...well I guess...okay...but not to be definitive...is it just the up and down deal...? Cuz I may need you on standby for the up and down...how does it work again?"

Where is the picture of Casey smiling and high fiving Lee while Caylee was torn apart in those woods when you need it? The jury needs to see that picture so they can put it in context with her her little 'sick' show.

IMO

Have you ever held your glass up to the light? I always saw things floating around.

I knowwwwwwwwww! We are transplants to fla from new jersey and new jersey had great water this stuff here in fla is just plain nasty lol

Whoa ... I am listening to Vinnie on IS ...

He is describing the skull and duct tape photos from the crime scene that were shown to the jury today ... was describing the pieces of duct tape on the nose and mouth ...

He said that if you see these photos, "you can't get it out of your mind" !

Wow -- he has certainly done a "turnaround" after seeing these photos !

He will be doing more on his show this evening ...

So did they transport her to the hospital? I was reading down thread that a news chopper was following an ambulance.

Vinnie P is so upset right now over what he saw today in court. He said he has turned 180 degrees around on this case, definitely a DP case. He said once you see the pics you will see why.......and he described some of it, very disturbing to say the least...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtCoroner