2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know...what a tiny little skull, it fit in a grown mans cupped hands. I wish ICA would have looked at the pictures...she thinks she's ill from just hearing the evidence...maybe she would have just keeled over and died if she would have once, just looked at what she is responsible for. She didn't see one picture, not one!

Just think though,she raced on over to Blockbuster for a movie and stayed in bed with TL for about 18 hours after putting that tape on her face, so I don't think viewing the photos would suddenly cause her to develop a conscience about it. Not to mention the next 31 days of partying. ugh
Only one reason for the scene today. She knows she's busted.

If ICA would take the stand do you think she could actually put on a show to convince the jury that she is innocent? A real show stopping performance...........

:waitasec::waitasec: No, it would NOT convince the Jury ...

Oh ... but she will try to put on a "show stopping performance" ... and I would be willing to bet that her latest "fairy tale" would a real "doozie" ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

a part of me hopes that she is reliving the evil deed, and it keeps replaying in her mind making her sick.

I think re-living what she did to Caylee gets her high...I think she gets her jollies off thinking about it.

Pool chemicals would matt the hair. Much has been said that KC talks in half-truths.

I think she drown Caylee and then fabricated the rest of the story to save her butt.

The duct tape wrapped round and round to ensure pool water, etc., would not leak into the car trunk. I think a clearer picture is starting to unfold and the matted hair is very relevant or does hair matt as part of the decomposition process.

Her cell phone frenzy after this is puzzling!!

Just IMO

Oh Boy. After seeing these blurred pictures on HLN, I am glad I didn't see the originals.

I prefer to remember Caylee the way she was. This is just too disturbing. :cry:

Once again! Good decision CJBP! :gavel:

ITA. I wasn't planning to look at the pixelated pics but HLN showed them. For some reason the one where the ME? is picking up little Caylee's head (I hate using the word skull to refer to her head) from the ground affected me the most.

I don't see how anyone can believe ICA is innocent especially after watching all this.

That is what I think is going on. They need to regroup and study the testimony from today and call in some favors from others who can help them come up with some better questions that they have asked so far in cross. This is devastating for their defense so far. They need some help.

Yes and it ties in with the post of nursebeeme's. She really gets the credit for thinking along those lines.

Hopefully the jury, like or mock juror Mountain_Kat, has kind've been convinced of her guilt a little more today. I know they need to hear all the evidence before making a decision but still, once you make a decision, it's hard to be convinced of something else.

Well I have a different take on it. I don't think she was "re-living" any sensory experiences at all. I do buy the "compartmentalization" theory insofar as she is a sociopath, and as a sociopathic murderess she moved through the tasks of dealing with her daughter's rotting corpse with detached efficiency. She wasn't choking or even gagging, she was stuffing, wrapping, hiding, etc. It was a task that needed to be completed so she could move onto her "good life". She was DONE with Caylee. Caylee was an object to be disposed of just like any other piece of trash. Horrible, but this is how people like ICA (and her 'colleagues' Bundy and Dahmer) really think. Her "illness" today is her means of trying to control and manipulate. She has run out of options and this is her last weak attempt at trying to con and scam.

:cheer::goodpost::heartbeat:

ON JVM tonight Leonard P will tell Why KC got sick...

ACK!!! Won't anyone else go on her show????? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not that I would watch her but even if I know it is going on....:loser:

I saw that to,, said it was not completely wrapped around her head,,,just like three straight pieces.
Was it the ME during the trial that said it??

I believe the pieces of duct tape covered her nose, mouth and went far onto the sides of her little head covering her hair. As the skin decomposed and fell away the hair and scalp also slouthed off & downward. as decomp continued...the hair became matted and formed a huge matt connected to the duct tape and formed like a band that encircled the entire head.

Many still think it was put there post mortem to stop the leakage of bodily fluids...I honestly have wrestled with this myself.

That defense has been tried previously in Fla Court and did not work.
State of Fla vs Huck.
She can't use that as an excuse I'm afraid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10