2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, that was not a seizure, but you are right, forgot about those.....

There is a 911 call made by JG. He called because KC was having what he thought/described as a grand mal seizure, however, I believe the conclusion after being assessed at the hospital was that the seizure was brought on by too much alcohol -- surprise, surprise!!!

Wait til the paper towels come in. ... ICA will be wiping those hands and fingers til her skin is raw.

Is she gonna pull this alllllllllllll thru the trial? Puleaaaaaaaaaaaase.
Sorry.
I just have one question............why in Hades does she keep pulling those frigging sleeves over her hands???????// Drives me nuts!:banghead:

Pulling her sleeves over her hands, rubbing her hands together, wiping the desk in front of her, cleaning up for the DT at the end of the day are all gestures that signify guilt. Casey desperately wants to clean up the mess that she made when she killed Caylee and make it go away. "Out, damned spot!"

I don't know about the chloroform, but I sort of wondered one day if she just plain old smothered little Caylee with a pillow when she was sleeping, and then duct taped her to finish the job.

Just as brutal. Either way, she's very guilty of murder IMO.

And yup, I read the report when it was first released. Pretty bad alright.

I think that she used the chloroform to anesthetize Caylee before placing the duct tape over her nose and mouth. I hate to get graphic, but think about an awake (almost) three-year-old having duct tape placed on her face. A child that age would try to rip the tape off; she would flail her little body and would put up as much of a fight as a baby that age is capable of doing. Casey would have had to watch as tears streamed down Caylee's face and over the duct tape on her nose and mouth as she fought for her life and wondered why her mommy was doing this to her. I don't think Casey wanted to deal with that, so I think she drugged Caylee with the chloroform so that there wouldn't be a struggle. That way, Caylee would slip away as her body ran out of oxygen, sort of like falling asleep. It makes me so sad to think about. :(

There is this horrid picture in my head...At whatever juncture in this murderous "process" it occurred...ICA with a roll of duct tape, possessed by a raging strength and determination to "end it all", roughly wrapping the child's mouth and nose from back to front, the sound of the tape tearing from the roll, ripping it off. Then beginning again, taping from the bottom of the jaw to the top of the head, gripping the head to steady it so she could finish the "job". The ripping sound of tearing tape... The hair getting caught in the tape...Breathless. Exhausted. Job completed. Done. Done. Done.

WOW!!! Exactly how I picture the scenario, but you have put it into words perfectly!!!

Mark Nejame is on HLN... He had tears in his eyes today! :cry:

Don't think she had any help at all. But...didn't she drive TL's car or truck or whatever it was, when he was on vacation?

Oh yes! She did do that IIRC. So maybe she transferred the body to his car one night to dispose of the body in a car no one in the neighborhood would recognize. I believe he said he was surprised she had driven it the whole time he was away - early July. Also, she left her car to be towed rather than fill it with gas-so peculiar. When was that? Do the times add up here?

On today's wftv videos part 6 at 10:30 you can see WS bring LDB a binder of photos
http://www.wftv.com/video/28184590/index.html
I've seen ICA look in this binder previously. Do you think it contains today's photos and ICA already seen them?

I do believe it has the photos from today [looks like a crime scene area in the photo the binder is opened to] and it has the Big Trouble Tshirt photo for the first page ... I saw it as Slabaugh flipped back the pages, and I do believe the Inmate has seen EVERY photo in that binder (before today)

Attachments

• Slabaugh binder of photos.JPG
    Slabaugh binder of photos.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 41
I was having a really hard time trying to imagine why the ME would have to cut Caylee's hair in order to remove one strip of duct tape just covering the mouth.

Now I get it...one strip, wrapped several times around the skull and in matted hair. To get it off intact, you'd have to cut the hair.

There is this horrid picture in my head...At whatever juncture in this murderous "process" it occurred...ICA with a roll of duct tape, possessed by a raging strength and determination to "end it all", roughly wrapping the child's mouth and nose from back to front, the sound of the tape tearing from the roll, ripping it off. Then beginning again, taping from the bottom of the jaw to the top of the head, gripping the head to steady it so she could finish the "job". The ripping sound of tearing tape... The hair getting caught in the tape...Breathless. Exhausted. Job completed. Done. Done. Done.

I know the SA has this nailed down...but I kinda wish we could send this to them for closing arguments...very powerful discription.

Oh yes! She did do that IIRC. So maybe she transferred the body to his car one night to dispose of the body in a car no one in the neighborhood would recognize. I believe he said he was surprised she had driven it the whole time he was away - early July. Also, she left her car to be towed rather than fill it with gas-so peculiar. When was that? Do the times add up here?

Nope, sorry but TLs vehicle was gone over by CSIs and nothing was found that indicated Caylee was in it anytime.

No one said they went to the hospital, just the chopper was following to see if they did. Must not have, no one has reported it, must be at jail, with a ton of guards giving her the evil eye, lol.

Reporters stated that the choppers were following the two jail vans to see where they went. They went back to the jail, not the hospital.

Just when I thought this case could not get any more sad or horrific, I was wrong.

With all of the reading, thinking and sharing over the past 3 years, and all of the emotions it has brought up, never did I think the day would come where I would be even more horrified and literally sick to my stomach than I have already been for that little girl.

The testimony and the photographs today have left me speechless with grief. I have always loathed the inmate for what she did, how she behaves, the fact that she truly believes she's so much smarter than everyone around her and that she can shake her @** and bat her eyes and she can get anything she wants. Today took it to a new level. Seeing the remains of that beautiful, innocent, defenseless child who certainly never asked to be born into this world, much less have that *thing* for a "Mother" scattered with roadside trash and musty old wet leaves, rotting beside cars zooming back and forth every single day for months... it is officially more than I can bear.

To imagine CA & GA driving past that very spot on a daily basis and never knowing that their dear little Caylee was just feet away, silently screaming to be noticed would put anybody over the edge. They haven't always been the most delightful people on earth, but when you finally see the depth of depravity of the inmate, I can certainly believe now more than ever how snowed she really had both of them. If we as outsiders can see how crazy she is and it is unbelievable to us as perfect strangers looking in to all the lies and deception, imagine how difficult it must have been to really see your daughter for what she is after an entire lifetime of living with her and all of her BS. My heart has reached new empathy and compassion for Caylee's remaining family.

I hope the inmate is haunted and physically sick for the rest of her days, and never knows another moment's peace in this world. I hope every time she closes her eyes, she sees the fear and pain in her baby's face, pleading "Why Mommy?" I hope she is plagued by migraine headaches that make it a misery to live, that her stomach is constantly in knots, and that she has acute anxiety that knows no end until they put the needle into her arm. And then I hope all of it follows her into hell right where she belongs.:furious::behindbar:devil:

I agree, and especially the BBM part! As if Caylee being killed by her own 'mother' and having her face duct-taped wasn't horrid enough, I have been sickened all afternoon by what I had read earlier that she was discovered face-down :( It just seems like one final indignity, tossed as if she was 'garbage', like others had mentioned. (I'm SO sorry for even typing that, dear Caylee!!) How evil does one have to be to do this to their own flesh and blood??

This is what I see in my mind when I read your words....these are the people truly suffering....

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...84396536_108868112475151_829151_4339158_n.jpg

and this

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...90826342_108868112475151_845687_7781425_n.jpg

Just when I thought this case could not get any more sad or horrific, I was wrong.

With all of the reading, thinking and sharing over the past 3 years, and all of the emotions it has brought up, never did I think the day would come where I would be even more horrified and literally sick to my stomach than I have already been for that little girl.

The testimony and the photographs today have left me speechless with grief. I have always loathed the inmate for what she did, how she behaves, the fact that she truly believes she's so much smarter than everyone around her and that she can shake her @** and bat her eyes and she can get anything she wants. Today took it to a new level. Seeing the remains of that beautiful, innocent, defenseless child who certainly never asked to be born into this world, much less have that *thing* for a "Mother" scattered with roadside trash and musty old wet leaves, rotting beside cars zooming back and forth every single day for months... it is officially more than I can bear.

To imagine CA & GA driving past that very spot on a daily basis and never knowing that their dear little Caylee was just feet away, silently screaming to be noticed would put anybody over the edge. They haven't always been the most delightful people on earth, but when you finally see the depth of depravity of the inmate, I can certainly believe now more than ever how snowed she really had both of them. If we as outsiders can see how crazy she is and it is unbelievable to us as perfect strangers looking in to all the lies and deception, imagine how difficult it must have been to really see your daughter for what she is after an entire lifetime of living with her and all of her BS. My heart has reached new empathy and compassion for Caylee's remaining family.

I hope the inmate is haunted and physically sick for the rest of her days, and never knows another moment's peace in this world. I hope every time she closes her eyes, she sees the fear and pain in her baby's face, pleading "Why Mommy?" I hope she is plagued by migraine headaches that make it a misery to live, that her stomach is constantly in knots, and that she has acute anxiety that knows no end until they put the needle into her arm. And then I hope all of it follows her into hell right where she belongs.

:furious::behindbar:devil:

At about 2:44 in that video someone just posted the link to on wftv, Casey burps.

personally, I think she got a bad bologna sammich at lunch. :sick: It had nothing to do with Caylee and everything to do with "make it stop!"

I don't know I would think the hair would matt from all the decom fluids, the foul water and the mud poor Caylee was laying in for months.

To me it is hard to imagine a drowning and then not calling 911 just to see if there was any hope of reviving her, it has happened before.

Cher I think KC held Caylee under the water -- just to clarify -- IMO

I think that she used the chloroform to anesthetize Caylee before placing the duct tape over her nose and mouth. I hate to get graphic, but think about an awake (almost) three-year-old having duct tape placed on her face. A child that age would try to rip the tape off; she would flail her little body and would put up as much of a fight as a baby that age is capable of doing. Casey would have had to watch as tears streamed down Caylee's face and over the duct tape on her nose and mouth as she fought for her life and wondered why her mommy was doing this to her. I don't think Casey wanted to deal with that, so I think she drugged Caylee with the chloroform so that there wouldn't be a struggle. That way, Caylee would slip away as her body ran out of oxygen, sort of like falling asleep. It makes me so sad to think about. :(

OH MY YES ..come on have you ever tried to dress a child that didn't to be dressed .. comb the hair of a child that didn't want it done..

I've been following the trial as closely as work/kids will permit, but I can't remember seeing the State bring in the cell phone pings from around the time she borrowed the shovel. I'm assuming they're going to have to connect ICA to the crime scene and the best connection would be the pings.....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam