2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the other day that the jury can make the recommendation for penalty but the judge has the option to agree or rule otherwise. Don't know if Florida or other state, and don't know where I read it, but if i find the link or other supporting info, will post it.

You are correct. Florida is one of the states where the judge has the ultimate decision.

Florida Supreme Court Stays Executions to Review Constitutionality of State Death Penalty Statute; Later Rules Statute is Constitutional The Florida Supreme Court stayed two executions so that it could consider whether the state's capital punishment law is constitutional in light of the U.S. Supreme Court's Ring v. Arizona ruling.

Clenching that jutted jaw, mouthing words, holding breath, glaring, looking quite pouty...now looking slightly down.....Sims leaning over to whisper and distract her. Both are mouth breathing...pss pss pss. :crazy:

Amazing - no wiping, blowing or mouth covering with toilet paper!!!

Jury will now know for sure that she can turn it on and off at will!! :woohoo:

I think she mouthed "I wish I was somewhere else" or something like that. (Someone started talking to me before I could type out what I saw! lol). I'm glad she's not putting on the show for the jury. It would have made me angry.

Lip Reading of ICA:

"She needs to stop looking at me"...

(said 3 times....??)

Then she leaned in to DS

This video could be the ship sinker.

Juror 5 has stopped watching stared at Ashton now has eyes closed
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:51 PM

One juror has a furrowed brow as she watches Caylee's mouth and nose superimposed by duct tape
by koestreich via mobile at 2:50 PM

So again, jury is back and she now decides to NOT watch it and to sit there pretending to be upset. FAKER! They should show the jury the way she had her eyes glued to it when they were gone earlier.

getting a pep talk while tape plays. noticed she did two peeks at the tape!

Attachments

• getting pep talk while tape plays.jpg
    getting pep talk while tape plays.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 73
Awwww, Casey, don't be so angry! Don't squander these few days left you have in civilian clothes! :innocent:

This video seems really long. I wonder why it's so long for what it is supposedly showing.

Wow, what a day for Caylee. Dr. G was a freaking WARRIOR for her on the stand...and now this sad animation...I am glad I can't see it. I really feel for those jurors...

But they know, Caylee. They know for certain. So it's worth it!

Jean C. from HLN said she watched the whole thing prior to the jury coming in and now is not watching it.

From my standpoint, a few of the jurors look confused, trying to figure out the video. #caseyanthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 2:51 PM

DS to ICA: Whisper, whisper. I've been gauging your performances on WS. They're on to you (us). Since you didn't cry while watching this video when the jury was out, no fake crying this time around. Got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member