2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me, but I have been out. What is this video of? TIA!:tyou:

The video lines up the skull with Caylee's eyes and teeth. Then a strip of duct tape appears above the mouth. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:57 PM

Video showed a faded skull over Caylee's face in pix with her mom #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:56 P

(done by a forensic anthropologist)

JB is drawing now. To counteract the high tech video animation!

Ummm...photoshop is not used to make websites. HTML is used to make websites. Just sayin.

I know that. What I found funny is JB mentioning websites, when NONE of the links on his work. So JB + website has a Pavlov's dog effect on me, and I automatically start giggling.

I hope that clarifies.

JB just forgot to ask if you can use photoshop to create a blog.

These days "photoshopped" is commonly used as a verb describe altering or creating fake photos. This may not register with most of the jury; it just jumped out of me, mostly because the DT continues to be confused about technology.

JB and his "drawerings" are just trying to get me banned. Oh DoCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need your etch-e-sketch.

Uh...did JB change his marker color because of what I said about the red marker yesterday?! :eek:

(Sure makes one wonder.)

Grrr, JB.... no, the witness can't tell you 100% that Caylee died specifically from the duct tape...he wasn't THERE when it was wrapped around her poor little head!!!!!!!! Are these questions basically the same as "were you at the Anthony home on the 16th...??"

WHY can't Baez use an ACTUAL photograph and then use the draw on the screen thingy?

I swear the white pad might be where I lose it with this case!

Photo timeline during video playback, after it starts it looks like she says "I just want it to stop" angrily - but it seems ICA is mad and can't muster tears, AF maybe coaching her, trying to calm her down.

Attachments

• beforevideo.jpg
    beforevideo.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 47
  • videostarts.jpg
    videostarts.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 50
  • ijustwantittostop.jpg
    ijustwantittostop.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 52
  • videoplaybackconv.jpg
    videoplaybackconv.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 49
  • aftervideoistapebigenough.jpg
    aftervideoistapebigenough.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 51
Not sure if anyone else can hear Baez either, but for benefit of those working and not watching, can someone describe what it is Baez is drawing???

Lip Reading of ICA:

"She needs to stop looking at me"...

(said 3 times....??)

Then she leaned in to DS

She is glaring VERY OBVIOUSLY at someone. She looks to her RIGHT to watch JB and the wtiness but there is someone or something that she is GLARING at that is a little to the left and more central in the court room. As she glares.. her jaw juts out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard