2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jury will render a Recommendation for the Judge to consider is how I've always thought it ran?!

http://home.c2i.net/sissel.norway/flori.html
There is a federal law that says a judge cannot administer the death penalty without the recommendation of the jury. In other words, only the jury can suggest the DP. The judge, however, can change that DP verdict to Life, or LWOP.

In all seriousness, does JB, this <unusual person>, NOT realize how ridiculous, amateur and laughable his stick figure drawing on his big rumpled, dirty piece of paper looks next to the professional demonstration the jury just saw? :waitasec:

It is such a clear demonstration to me, and I suspect the jury, of the difference in professionalism and substance of case, between the State and Baez.

EPIC FAIL

He should just sit down at this point. :loser:

JMO

I have two Cams on the<modsnip> atm. One is AHEAD of the other. I see her movements in the one and then can REWATCH them in the second one WITH sound so i am catching her Actions a second time with sound and can see WHAT it is that she is reacting to. There is SOMEONE that she is eyeballing. this is new. she WAS NOT looking in that direction earlier today

Casey nods when JB talks about the bag being closeable (is that a word?)

Why is JB fighting so hard on this issue if he is saying ICA is not the one who disposed of her?

Still cool as a cucumber. Guess that ol' pesky skull stuff isn't bothering her anymore. Well, she's so angry that nothing will rattle her now.

It looks like she wants to stand up and say "I od'd her on chloroform you idiots. The duct tape was there to hold the cloth with the chloroform on it to her mouth." IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member