2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Honor, I move for mistrial on the grounds that the prosecution insists on showing testimony that proves my client is guilty. I'd like all of that cutted out so we can iorn out this thing fairly. Also, your honor, I would like to note that you are not a chemist.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

A raise a glass to the prosecution today!!

That was worth the 3 year wait IMO -- have they done their homework or what!!! :great:

There is so much evidence against her that prosecution doesn't really have to try. They're a shoo-in.

Maybe tomorrow they will tie in the heart shaped stickers and the matching Whitney Laundry bag at the Anthony home......IIRC the Whitney bags were a set, were they not?

TIA

So do you all think the judge will call a mistrial on this issue at some point? He seemed inclined to. What do you all think his ruling meant? It was weird. what happens with a guilty verdict? He then calls a mistrial???

it was a little confusing to me, but he said he can rule a mistrial UP UNTIL a verdict is asked for

So do you all think the judge will call a mistrial on this issue at some point? He seemed inclined to. What do you all think his ruling meant? It was weird. what happens with a guilty verdict? He then calls a mistrial???

He's simply TIRED of listening to Jose whine he wants one. Doesn't want to have to listen to him again on the mistrial issue until the very end:)

Boy they took ICA out of the room quickly at the end of the day. She was busy winding up computer cords and they made her leave. Guess they are not putting up with nonsense anymore

I hope it's paycheck Friday for the bailiffs and they have a nice evening!

Move along ICA........

I don't understand this whole thing. I didn't see it a as a slap down? I worry he will call a mistrial at the end if she is convicted.!!!!

If anybody missed that....WHAT A HUGE slapdown by HHJP to JB re mistrial motions. He denied the motion (of course) but more or less said...I will reserve my ruling for any future motions for mistrial. I don't have to even rule on them until I read the verdict.

HA - take that you ....... unusual person you JB.

Sooo In other words....if we get a not guilty verdict, I can declare a mistrial on one of the EIGHT HUNDRED MOTIONS FOR MISTRIAL FILED BY THE DEFENSE...and we can do it ALLLL OVER AGAIN!

The doc dump does indeed show a partial sheet of identically shaped stickers in the Anthony residence.

I had forgotten about that. So she definitely killed her in the house = sticker, no shoes, baby blanket. Was poor Caylee getting ready for a nap? Did she do this while she was already sleeping?

It sounds as if JP doesn't want to let the DT off the hook before presenting their case.
The DT must not have any bombshells going forward or they wouldn't be so eager for a mistrial.

JP cracks me up when he pokes his lips out after asking a question.
My favorite is when he stands up and smiles - he looks cute, like the Pillsbury Dough Boy - lol!

Not at all. I took it as "Well, I'll wait until I see a verdict and if it comes back Not Guilty then I'll grant your precious mistrial so we can do this all over again and your client will have another chance to be found guilty for the disgusting murderer she is."

In other words, I took it as a warning to the DT.

getting off of here, but will toast to Dr. G tonight!! See you guys in the morning!! Sing Baby Caylee, SING!!!

I love him. But it is true,one of his eyes is not as open as the other, almost like he has had a stroke. Does anyone know that?

He seems just so laid back but I know the type,,,he will strike like a viper and so fast you will not even see it!!

Did I say I just love him for the bazillionth time?

No stroke. He lost an eye as as child in an accident, I believe.

can someone tell me when dr. G was on the stand today?

I don't understand this whole thing. I didn't see it a as a slap down? I worry he will call a mistrial at the end if she is convicted.!!!!

Could he do this, after gathering enough information, and declare a mistrial, rather than have it go to appeal? His record for Appeal is spotless......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998