2011.06.10 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stayed on my mind all night. This morning at around 6 am, I just had to say what I felt. I had told her I'd had always admired her and then just talked about the case and her remarks lately, etc. I haven't checked my email today, but I sincerely hope she read it. I'm sure she gets so much that I wondered if it would get read.

Well she sure did a major turnaround didn't she? She said after today ICA will not be acquitted. Said something about "nail in the coffin." What a difference a day makes... :)

Wendy Murphy thinks she's guilty BUT she will be aquitted. what the heck??

This Wendy... her forehead doesn't move. I don't trust her.

Now Wendy said there is no evidence that Casey did anything to Caylee and that she was not even with her that night, and something about a different vehicle? Yes, she was murdered, but nothing to say it was Casey.

She thinks Casey knows who did it, but she does NOT think Casey did it.

Well, well, well, Wendy Murphy is doing a complete turnaround on JVM tonight.... :)

I used to really like her and her points of view but I have to say what's up with her? Also her appearance has changed drastically. she used to be so pretty but now with the greasy face and puffed out hair. :crazy: I just don't know WHAT happened to her!

Wendy Murphy thinks she's guilty BUT she will be aquitted. what the heck??

Wendy M is talking gobbily gook, she doesn't even know the facts, dates or anything else. Did you just hear her talking about the cars?
IMO, none of these so called talking heads should be allowed to state opinions unless they are familiar with the facts.

Guess Wendy Murphy didn't get your message. She says the child wasn't with Casey when she disappeared and that Casey had some other car when she disappeared.

I am stupified. Where does Wendy get her information? And the whole panel is so stupid they don't know thats wrong so that they can tell her. Wish she was on Nancy's show. Nancy would set her straight. Wendy thinks George killed Caylee. So stupid.

I used to really like her and her points of view but I have to say what's up with her? Also her appearance has changed drastically. she used to be so pretty but now with the greasy face and puffed out hair. :crazy: I just don't know WHAT happened to her!

I just don't know what to think about Wendy anymore. I'm so disappointed. I always use to look forward to hearing her thoughts, etc. Not so much anymore. Wow!

WM seems to be jumping around all over the place in her beliefs bout this case. She is supposedly going to tell us in the next segment WHY there will be an acquittal.

Wendy Murphy=[ re acquittal]
today the drowning theory is dead.
"But there is No evidence the killer is Casey. There is evidence she was not with her kid the night of the 16th. And Evidence she was not driving her car on the 17th."

What the heck is she talking about? Of course she was not 'with' her child on the night of the 16th. SHE WAS DEAD.
And she WAS driving her car on the 17th. I don't know where she is getting her 'evidence.' There IS a report that she might have driven Tony's car at some point that evening. But she also used her own car to back into the garage of her parents home, as seen by the neighbor.

Oh Lord. Wendy Murphy is so weird lately. She has been saying for the last week, and writing articles saying Casey is going to be acquitted. And saying she is likely innocent and covering for someone.
Now she is on a panel on JVM, and she says Baez OS is the reason " that she is going to be found guilty.'

ITA with this! What is wrong with that woman? I'm starting to wonder if she has some kind of "personal issues" going on. She's totally confused and making absolutely no sense. It's such a shame because she used to be someone I looked forward to hearing from and seeing. Kinda makes me sad.

If you go the date of the 17th on the AcandyRose timeline there is some confusion about cars on that date.[ She reportedly visited her friend Chris at 5 pm using Tony's jeep, telling him her car was broken.] So I can see where she gets that 'she did not have her own car' scenario. But if you read through the entire thread on that exact date, which I did, I have faith the state will be able to clear it up.

Thanks for giving me the highlights (or should it be lowlights) of the HLN crew. I can't stomach them. They twist so much around, it makes me furious.

And when will these talking heads get it thru their heads that Casey is NOT crying? It is all a big act. We can see it, they just want to twist that around too. UGH.

Now Wendy said there is no evidence that Casey did anything to Caylee and that she was not even with her that night, and something about a different vehicle? Yes, she was murdered, but nothing to say it was Casey.

She thinks Casey knows who did it, but she does NOT think Casey did it.

Wendy doesn't know the facts at all. Or she's a nut job herself.

IIRC Wendy Murphy was on Joy Behar last night making the same ridiculous argument.

She really needs to spend less time in the makeup chair and more time doing her homework. What a disgrace.

Who is this Wendy Murphy? Her facts are ALL wrong. How can she get up there and acts like an authority when she doesn't even know the facts of the case? It's the same with Baez, he is basing his entire story on nothing. It just really makes me mad. What I'm worried about is that the jury will give more weight to Baez' story than they should because they will think that if he said it it must have some truth to it. I firmly believe that Baez lied throughout his entire opening statement because he knows he can get away with it under FLa law which states if he has reason to believe it he can say it.

Considering that JVN basically wore her hair in a mullet until recently, I don't think she should be picking on Dorothy/Cindy with their bowl cuts :)

Here goes Wendy about people contacting her on the internet...and saying she does not like Casey, etc...but has to be "objective."

IIRC Wendy Murphy was on Joy Behar last night making the same ridiculous argument.

She really needs to spend less time in the makeup chair and more time doing her homework. What a disgrace.

I wonder if HLN told her to play the pro defense part now.. just to even things out a bit. Her arguments don't make sense.. and she talks like she is so certain ICA will be acquitted... hmmmm

I remember she was saying JB's opening statement was like a Saturday night live skit .. which i completely agree with. Today she is making no sense at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave