2011.06.10 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed her last night at the addie found at the end of her article in the Patriot. I gave her the proper info about the timeline for the control of the Pontiac and a link to our timelines used here.

I also called the phone number for feedback on her article, and said that I wished she would do more research and have her facts straight before writing articles for that paper.

I was not mean or snarky, just emphatic but respectful. I have always respected her but she went off the deep end for awhile, imo/

for awhile

thats a good one.

she just said, ICA is covering up for the REAL KILLERS

think about that

she is willing to accuse her father of a crime that has no immunity and that could send him to jail for life

and she is covering up for

the Real Killers

wonder who they might be?

that ICA is gonna cover up for them?

was it her boyfriend of two weeks

or er

who might that be

She is STILL saying Caylee died on the 17th and no one corrects her :(

Lord I wish this Wendy would get the facts in evidence straight. She seems to be under the impression that Caylee died on the 17th and that ICA was with TL on the 16th. Where does she get this stuff? Does she have a problem with reading comprehension?

Unbelievable

Wendy Murphy, you need a few more brains. Caylee was missing from Tone's because Casey killed her and stuck her in the trunk of the car on the 16th. Thats why she wasn't at Tone's house. What the heck is wrong with you??? You are missing half a deck I think.

:seeya: Nancy Grace's show is starting now.......

Even the defense says Caylee died on June 16th.

Bombshell tonight -

Tot mom shows up in court, hiding behind kleenex and case files, as testimony reveals Caylee's remains were dragged off by animals and chewed on.

Dr. G, Medical Examiner, insists under oath "homicide"

She said ICA was hiding behind laptops and water bottles (I think that's what she said).

OMG! Wendy says on JVM that Prosecution alleges Caylee died on the 17th???? When did they say that? I've never heard that! She really needs to get her S**t straight she's driving me nuts!!!

These shows are for entertainment, not information. These appearances must be a great gig...one needn't even be acquainted with the basic facts. There is no obligation on the part of these Media "experts"to inform themselves of even the BASICS when they insert themselves...for a paycheck...into someone else's tragedy.

Watching them is enabling them...Media Ghouls making a quick buck exploiting the agony of others. FOR PAY.

It would be somewhat tolerable if they were not so blatantly ignorant, so careless about the disinformation they spew.

That is the HEIGHT of callousness and cruelty.

Imagine when you watch them...if this were YOUR story...and these "attorneys" and "judges" didn't even take the effort to inform themselves so the public could understand or be educated.... just "gab"....emote, and grab the paycheck.

hahahahah

till she said she thought ICA didnt do it

and is "covering up for the killers"

hahahahahahahahahahah

right.

more laughs.

She literally talked out of both sides of her mouth tonight :floorlaugh:

So much more could happen on the NG show if it didn't repeat things over and over between her words and voice overs. Lots of puff between the litany of commercials. Jmo

NG just said she hasn't heard any vomit hit the bottom of the trash can. *snort*

awesooommme

206! This examiner doesn't know how many bones are in the human body? Isn't it 206?

So much more could happen on the NG show if it didn't repeat things over and over between her words and voice overs. Lots of puff between the litany of commercials. Jmo

Agreed. The little montages in between segments? Waste of time. She used to have more information packed into her hour.

Showing video of testimony regarding Caylee's remains being dragged off by animals and chewed on; cross-examination of witnesses........

NG: Jury sat in stunned silence staring at photos of Caylee's body, evidence that her entire trunk/torso had been dragged away and chewed at by animals.......

Gary Tuckman, reporter: Casey is still sick, sobbing through most of testimony....

NG wants to know if she has a fever, abdominal pain, have to go to the hospital, why do you say she's sick?

GT: Maybe she feels bad for her daughter, maybe she feels bad for herself, maybe she wants the jury to think she's sick.....keeping a close eye on her to see if she vomits; says NG is right, jury is in stunned silence.

Drew P: talking about witness, forensic anthropologist, graphic testimony about what happened to Caylee's remains after being dumped

Ellie: Jury saw picture of skeleton put back together, many bones missing.....

Dr. Howard Oliver can't recall how many bones in human body

GT: Important testimony for SA, proved body had been there for many months.

NG talking about TS Faye; sediment had come down on bones, impossible for RK to have put Caylee's remains there.

If you go the date of the 17th on the AcandyRose timeline there is some confusion about cars on that date.[ She reportedly visited her friend Chris at 5 pm using Tony's jeep, telling him her car was broken.] So I can see where she gets that 'she did not have her own car' scenario. But if you read through the entire thread on that exact date, which I did, I have faith the state will be able to clear it up.

I always thought that maybe she just didn't want to drive it until she got rid of Caylee's body from the trunk. I'm with you though, I have faith the state will be able to clear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee