Caylee Photo Used In Simulation - Sold by ICA Paid for by ABCNews - Karma!

darnudes

Inactive
Reaction score
OMG - I just realised today that the photo that was used for the duct tape simulation was one of the photos that ICA sold to the ABC for $200,000.

No wonder ICA and Baez were so pizzed! Remember Baez's comment "you found it on the internet, huh?" Wow, I wonder if the prosecutors pointed the good Doctor to a "particular" collection of photos and Baez figured this out? LOL :)

ICA was saying a lot before and after Baez's objection - which might have gone something like this...

"Hey, that's my photo and I already sold it to the ABC, how dare they use it!"

This aspect of the case has always have always left me incandescent with rage, that this pair actually did it and got away with it. Well it looks like they didn't get away with it after all and it's come back to bite them in the biggest way possible.

Talk about divine retribution. :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...56056503.52058.202829466414562&type=1&theater

Ha! Great day in court, and a cherry to top it off.
Thx, Darnudes.

That's gotta make her so frushtrated she can't even shwallow.

I love Jeff Ashton and I think I love him a little bit more after today, because I would put big money on "someone" showing the Doctor some of those photos sold to abcnews.

The best.

When is JB ever gonna learn that he's never gonna win up against JA. But, then again, Mason hasn't learned yet.

O/T Ha! I'm watching HLN I looked up and who do I see? Mason! Nelson S case ( he lost! )

OMG - I just realised today that the photo that was used for the duct tape simulation was one of the photos that ICA sold to the ABC for $200,000.

No wonder ICA and Baez were so pizzed! Remember Baez's comment "you found it on the internet, huh?" Wow, I wonder if the prosecutors pointed the good Doctor to a "particular" collection of photos and Baez figured this out? LOL :)

ICA was saying a lot before and after Baez's objection - which might have gone something like this...

This aspect of the case has always have always left me incandescent with rage, that this pair actually did it and got away with it. Well it looks like they didn't get away with it after all and it's come back to bite them in the biggest way possible.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...56056503.52058.202829466414562&type=1&theater
BBM I was watching this yesterday and was was absolutely amazed realizing the same thing!! I was sitting at my TV praying the judge would allow the video in to be viewed by the jury, and he did!! Just think if she's convicted, the pictures she (and Baez) sold may have assisted in her conviction. Jeff Ashton rocks!! :great:

I guess Karma is going to get me too. When I read this darnudes I giggled to myself. Serves her right and I bet that is why she threw such a hissy. <still snickering>

pissed.gif

I still get steamed thinking that anyone would be so cold blooded as to give money to the accused for pictures of her victim! What were these people at ABC thinking?

No flipping way. "The irony is rich." :floorlaugh::great::rocker:

No wonder ICA and Baez were so pizzed! Remember Baez's comment "you found it on the internet, huh?" Wow, I wonder if the prosecutors pointed the good Doctor to a "particular" collection of photos and Baez figured this out? LOL
:)

I wonder if they did seek permission for ABC or if it used for demo prior to it being sold..
Also doesn't Photobucket have a disclaimer or something about posting your images ..kinda like FB does.

No wonder she was so #$%@ mad. After all money is very important to KC. Whether its hers or someone else's ;)

It's quite amazing all the little incidents of serendipity that come along to thwart ICA - so she doesn't get away with cold blooded murder.

The August 14 visit with her parents would never have happened if Baez hadn't been in New York negotiating the deal to sell her murdered daughter with abcnews.

One of the photos of Caylee that ICA sold to abcnews gets used in a presentation against her.

Baez is so busy going on interviews he forgets/can't be bothered to file a motion to redact portions of the jail visitations or keep them out all together.

The duct tape ICA used on Caylee finds its way on to the gas cans but more importantly on to a "Caylee is missing" poster, which is then unbelieveably filmed by channel 9, the only channel to get the footage and the channel that ICA and Baez hate the most. How awesome is that?! :)

That sleazy act by Ricardo in selling photos of Caylee to the Globe turns the case on it's head as that is the actual shirt that Caylee was murdered it - once again tying ICA to the crime and no one else. If Ricardo had never sold the photos they may never have seen the light of day - you might say that horrible act was actually kismet.

I know there's a couple more examples lately but I can't think of them.

At every turn and at every junction ICA and her defense team get thwarted by Caylee. It kind of gives me chills up my spine that this keeps happening - it does make you stop and think.

Wow...did not realize that
Did Baez even realize that photo is part of the package of photos he and Casey sold to ABC

IIRC I heard mentioned in court that Baez had this discovery and a depo of Dr Warren was done so there was no excuse for him

Just like the Jailhouse videos..Baez has known about them and has had then in discovery since 2008...NO Excuse for not watching them and filing Motions to have portions redacted...He and Mason dropped the ball

With the Party pictures Baez wanted excluded because he said it made his client look like a lesbian....The sidebar transcript released...Judge Perry said that he instructed them to go over the photos and agree on which ones would come in to trial....Baez did not do that.

Instead Baez files motion to exclude such things as the Jib Jab videos, spent time flying to NY to give interviews to NTL media outlets....

I wonder if they did seek permission for ABC or if it used for demo prior to it being sold..
Also doesn't Photobucket have a disclaimer or something about posting your images ..kinda like FB does.

LOL, I double dare abcnews to make an issue of it!

This is exactly what I was thinking. No way would ABC, JB, or the A's have the chutzpah to try and make a big deal out of it, especially if they plan on profitting after this case is over. Now, KC may be fuming, especially if she is running low on meat sticks. Lol! :crazy:

Please tell me this isn't true. That she didn't sell pics of her darling little child. :maddening:

Following the close of court yesterday, HLN showed the photo of Cayee and ICA that was used in the simulation, I've been expecting to see someone on Websleuths identify the approximate date of the photo. (The DT had made an issue of the fact that the UF anthropologist did not know Caylee's age at the time of the photo.)

In the photo, Caylee was wearing a red t-shirt and was making a funny face.

I don't think they'd have much to stand on. Once the photos were mass-released via the tele and mags, the public had them. I never once saw a disclaimer that said "these photos cannot be reproduced or copied without the permission of ABC News". Is a disclaimer to be assumed? Prolly not.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77