2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone, a little late for court this morning :)

I guess Baez has already written this witness off as he is NOT a chemist! :loser:

Casey Cam link please? Mine's not working.

All the scientists talk too fast.

Mouths can barely keep up with their minds!

Usually the problem with fsat talkers is that their minds run so much faster than others...seems to bother some people..others notso much. DK why it bothers folks so much.

This man not a bit nervous. Lots of experience, worked cases world wide. Qualified as an expert in over 27 states and in Canada. Testified in court of appeals in Canada, impressive.

I just saw this guy on New Detective he is the best. He timelines decomposition death cases. Body farmer. He uses insects to timeline.

#CaseyAnthony Good morning from the courtroom. Court spokeswoman tells me tv crews are here from Japan and France.
by Bobkealing via twitter at 7:59 AM

Also a credential request from the Republic of Georgia.

Beside the bug evidence being presented now, I am wondering what the prosecution will present next week? Any ideas? Whats left?

I'm wondering the same thing. Is there any indication that evidence will be entered regarding behavior and statements since Caylee was found?

I think they want to end with a bang, but I just can't imagine what that will be. As much as I'm interested in the science, this ain't it.

Hes been working in his field longer than Casey has been alive

Jury comes in.

Witness called: Dr. Neil Haskell, entomologist. Multiple degrees from Northwestern niv..

Experience before degrees and after his master he worked cases worldwide, over 850 cases. Qualified in 27-28 states as expert witness, worked as expert witness in many countries.

He did 40+ cases in Florida.

He is also a farmer, cattle and horses.

Accepted as expert witness in this case.

Anyone else think that JB may be looking here on that laptop to get some input. As we are the public at large actually.

Could be. He sure was laughing at what he was looking at this morning.

Dr. H now explaining what entomology is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa