TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Will. "If you hear of any events, let me know" speaks volumes.
That is just too sad that 2 months in and no one is doing anything to remember her or bring awareness or anything. :(

That is just too sad that 2 months in and no one is doing anything to remember her or bring awareness or anything. :(

The notion of a good, faithful reporter like Will, who was there in the thick of it (back when there was a thick of it to be in), having to ask around on Twitter if anyone has possibly heard anything - meaning nothing has been given to the press on the anniversary, nothing planned, no updates a-coming, etc. - is symptomatic of the bizarre silence some of us see affecting this case.

No matter which side of the coin one is on though - we all have one goal, finding Holly.

willnunley Will Nunley
TBI Agent: leads from the public are 'crucial'. Those with information should talk directly to officers, not wait. #hollybobo

willnunley Will Nunley
TBI: 'several' agents remain on the Holly Bobo case full time, to this day. #hollybobo

https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

I just think they know who it is, but that person or persons have alibis that prevent an arrest. Just my feeling at this point. Stalemate comes to mind. Same with Haleigh Cummings case, they can't prove it 100%. Sad & it sucks.

willnunley Will Nunley
TBI Agent: leads from the public are 'crucial'. Those with information should talk directly to officers, not wait. #hollybobo
That sounds to me like they think there was more than one person involved, like they mentioned recently. In my mind it is saying to them, come tell us what you know before it's too late for you. OTOH, I could be completely wrong. That's just the way I read it.

I just think they know who it is, but that person or persons have alibis that prevent an arrest. Just my feeling at this point. Stalemate comes to mind. Same with Haleigh Cummings case, they can't prove it 100%. Sad & it sucks.

I take "no strong leads" to mean just what they are saying though; I take it as kind of a warning to the community that we don't have strong evidence pointing to a suspect, so be aware. Maybe this was a crime against Holly specifically, but they are kind of saying they don't know that for sure. They seem to be sticking with their original theory that this was a local crime, done by a local or locals, but that could be out of stubborness, or an unwillingness to go national, or just because they believe it, for whatever reason. No way to know.

Holly's dad still searching tells me the family is just as much up in the air as well, and just wants to find her, whatever has happened. I do wish they would contact professional searchers, just for their own sake, to have a better chance at recovery if she is not alive.

At least with Haleigh Cummings everyone knows more or less who is responsible and a good many of the people involved are in jail on various other charges now. Its just proving it. But with Holly we got ZIP...

IDK there one of the news stories from the last day or so mentioned people in town had taken down old faded Holly ribbons and put up new ones. So perhaps nationwide the story is fading fast, but locally it has not.

As sad as this may sound.. Think how Dana Bobo feels.. I am speaking about how for the second separate occasion this info has been reported regarding Dana Bobo still, on foot, on his own searching the woods as recently as last Saturday for his precious daughter Holly.. And I believe it goes without saying that Dana is searching for his daughter's remains in these woods and not an alive, breathing Holly..

This IMO is the very real yet brutal reality that this daddy is faced with daily.. Knowing most likely Holly has been killed and only a literal matter of time before her remains are located.. I would imagine it to be a very very anguishing reality amd even worse realizing that as he is searching that if indeed it be the day that he actually finds what it is he is in search for.. Can you imagine that which you are desperately searching for day in and day out to in actuality be the very last thing on this earth that one would ever wish tO find.. Yet even worse to be in a situation that something which such a tragic and very real result be the better of the two nightmares(so to speak)

What I mean is that imagine first that the very thing in which your sights are set to seek out and find is the brutal horror of your very own daughter's remains.. And tho as tragic And horrendous as the "find" in which you so desperately seek is.. That is actually the lesser of the two horrors. *With the greatest horror being the day in and day out agony of just not knowing.. The unbearableness of never knowing or there being no closure to the pain and anguish which consumes you.. In speaking of this horror of all horrors that which Dana Bobo seeks to find.. As horrible as it is.. As horribly painful that it would be to find his very own daughters remains that is the lesser of the pains for him..

My heart aches for this man And may God bless this man in giving him the bitter finality of Holly's remains being brought home and bringing this broken human the closure that he so desperately seeks as he searches these woods.. God grant him the Solace in knowing his daughter is already at peace And allow him to lay her to rest as he so sees fitting..

I ask how much can one human bear and for how long? Please grant this family the closure that is more than deserved at this time..

As sad as this may sound.. Think how Dana Bobo feels.. I am speaking about now for the second separate occasion this info has been reported regarding Dana Bobo still, on foot, on his own searching the woods as recently as last Saturday for his precious daughter Holly.. And I believe it goes without saying that Dana is searching for his daughter's remains in these woods and not an alive, breathing Holly..

This IMO is the very real yet brutal reality that this daddy is faced with daily.. Knowing most likely Holly has been killed and only a literal matter of time before her remains are located.. I would imagine it to be a very very anguishing reality amd even worse realizing that as he is searching that if indeed it be the day that he actually finds what it is he is in search for.. Can you imagine that which you are desperately searching for day in and day out to in actuality be the very last thing on this earth that one would ever wish tO find.. Yet even worse to be in a situation that something which such a tragic and very real result be the better of the two nightmares(so to speak)

What I mean is that imagine first that the very thing in which your sights are set to seek out and find is the brutal horror of your very own daughter's remains.. And tho as tragic And horrendous as the "find" in which you so desperately seek is.. That is actually the lesser of the two horrors. *With the greatest horror being the day in and day out agony of just not knowing.. The unbearableness of never knowing or there being no closure to the pain and anguish which consumes you.. In speaking of this horror of all horrors that which Dana Bobo seeks to find.. As horrible as it is.. As horribly painful that it would be to find his very own daughters remains that is the lesser of the pains for him..

My heart aches for this man And may God bless this man in giving him the bitter finality of Holly's remains being brought home and bringing this broken human the closure that he so desperately seeks as he searches these woods.. God grant him the Solace in knowing his daughter is already at peace And allow him to lay her to rest as he so sees fitting..

I ask how much can one human bear and for how long? Please grant this family the closure that is more than deserved at this time..

Amen......

Its really tough for me to believe that TBI has nothing on this case.

Its really tough for me to believe that TBI has
nothing on this case.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Holly-home?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

They probably have some leads. If I remember the quote it just
said '. . .no strong leads. . .' so maybe they have leads that just are not
considered strong at this time. I wonder how they define something as
a 'strong lead' ?

(Most of these articles found below were the result of a web search ran
looking for the name 'Holly Bobo' and 'JUN'
to get recent articles.)

I found some other MSM bits to pass along:
' . . .Since then, TBI investigators say they've received more than one
thousand leads, but so far nothing's panned out. . .'
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14897726/monday-marks-2-months-since-holly-bobo-disappearance

'. . .Authorities said they do believe Holly Bobo's brother's account of that
morning, but have not ruled anyone out. . .'
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14897726/monday-marks-2-months-since-holly-bobo-disappearance

(There is also a nice list of other news articles on the subject listed in
chronological order.)

I also found this:
'. . .Interference from outside groups is upsetting investigators. . .'
http://www.wmctv.com/story/14831396/tbi-says-it-does-not-need-interference-in-search-for-holly-bobo

'. . .Yes, outside groups, while they may be pure hearted,
can interfere with law enforcement's work. . .'
http://www.wmctv.com/story/14831396/tbi-says-it-does-not-need-interference-in-search-for-holly-bobo

'. . .Not giving up . . .'
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/25572696#video=25572696

'. . .Family's account. . .'
(dated Jun 3)
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/

I hope people find these bits of info useful.

(I know we've ended the discussion on the t-shirts, but this isn't exactly about the profit from the t-shirts, so mods, I hope this is okay. If not, feel free to delete.)

Question: Does anyone know if Parsons Flowers is still selling the t-shirts? I don't care who's getting the money from them or anything, but I'm asking because I'm wondering if this might give us a clue as to whether or not everyone in the town really has decided to remain silent and stop putting the word out there. If they're still selling t-shirts, that's kind of a sign to me that maybe some locals do still think it's important to get Holly's name out there and that maybe the family's silence is just a personal decision, but if they've stopped selling them that would be very interesting and would imply that there's a real reason behind the silence. Make sense?

Holly Bobo Missing for 2 Months, Family Believes She's Alive
Published: 6/13 6:10 pm
Updated: 6/13 6:40 pm

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/sto...y-Believes/GlG8QCC4NkuRrdL4R6sqdg.cspx?rss=59

The 'Latest News Articles from All Over the Net' link on my case reference page for Holly gives all the latest news articles for Holly, including those that don't show up in Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. I update early each morning. Takes me a few days usually to get these articles over to the news article archive pages, so best to check this link first.

Direct link to 'Latest News Articles from All over the Net':
http://www.diigo.com/list/casesignal/holly-bobo-_-news-articles-videos

My case reference for Holly:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/holly-bobo/

(I don't link to any of the pay-per-click blogs because I can't bring myself to further the exploitation of victims and their families, so if you're looking for them, you're on your own. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie