TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gail was taking some smart steps. I have been hoping that some of this information is in the hands of an attorney. Didn't I hear that she had hired her own PI? If this is true then the LE agency has the information that he has/had. Either one of those contacts would have come forward right away. This is one of the reasons I have had complete confidence LE was on top of things. Until this last tip exposure I was holding out on her being safe somewhere. My hopes are fading.
moo

I am hoping as well that some of this is in the hands of an attorney.

The other thing is that at least there are indications that LE is indeed working this case. I hope and pray they get the break they need soon

I'm going to bump my own question here (I hate doing this!) but I need to know-
because the most crucial piece of evidence in this case would be finding Gail, her Jeep, or both.

Should I be looking specifically at the Big Forks area? including lakes as well as shafts both reclamation and current etc?
TIA

<The USGS has them mapped but I have a quick question- are we looking at land reclamation (mines/shafts etc) that existed prior to surface mining law? Or current? Or both?>

I can pull up the actual mapping program used here:
http://tn.gov/environment/tdg/pdf/statemap.pdf

And then zero in on the area. Does anyone have the coordinates they are interested in? Or even the borders of a quadrant (by road name or access road or anything like that?) TIA

FWIW, Oriah-I would love to get a sense of any mining shafts in the Big Forks area somewhere in the neighborhood of where she was sighted. But that is just me.

There was a window of more than 48 hours to move the vehicle around-if it was in Big Forks and Gail was under duress, I think it is reasonable to assume that either she or her vehicle (or traces of both) would be there. JMVHO.

Just my very honest opinion, but I personally am going to put to rest the notion that LE is not doing anything to propel this case along. It is clear that they are, but I think there have been good indications that they were from day one.

If we accept we have an active investigation, where might we be able to help out until they are looking for search volunteers? I think mapping the areas close to where she was last seen makes sense. Perhaps mapping the location of the cell phone ping on Monday makes sense too.

snipped...

I idly asked myself the other day "why do spouses murder instead of divorcing" and my husband suddenly threw out a bunch of ideas:

- History of physical abuse/control issues which escalate to murder.

- They're already mad at their spouse for something, so murder is revenge.

- They don't want to lose money in a divorce and/or they want to inherit their spouse's money instead of lose access to it.

- They don't want criminal activity revealed in a divorce case.

- They're not thinking clearly because of some substance issue.

- They don't want to have to deal with their ex after the divorce.

FWIW, we were talking about the case of the elderly woman who had five previous husbands, all who died, many suspiciously. I can't remember her name, but it was in the news recently.

Three words: Child. Support. Payments.

FWIW, Oriah-I would love to get a sense of any mining shafts in the Big Forks area somewhere in the neighborhood of where she was sighted. But that is just me.

There was a window of more than 48 hours to move the vehicle around-if it was in Big Forks and Gail was under duress, I think it is reasonable to assume that either she or her vehicle (or traces of both) would be there. JMVHO.

Thank you believe09. Now I've got some thing to look at. Will be back later with whatever I can find in that area, both reclaimed and current.

Just to piggy back perico, alimony since Matt was working and Gail wasnt, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken