Is it POSSIBLE the DT is NOT going to call GA?

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
george and Cindy Anthony's attorney , a Mr. Lippman, just said on HLN to Vinny that the DT HAS NOT notified either George or Cindy that they will be called to the stand as part of the defense presentation.

He noted that it is not a requirement, but is a courtesy, and he wonders how the DT knows his clients will be in court in case they want to question them.

This raises the possibility that George WILL NOT be called by the dt.

If not, if George is NOT called, it means George has been on the stand and IS NEVER QUEsTIONED about the dt story of RAPE and COVER UP.

does anyone else find that possibility almost unimaginable? How do you accuse someone of rape and running a cover up and NEVER QUESTION them about it?

Is that even possible?

i am seriously stunned at that possibility.

Haven't you assumed George would be asked about RAPE and the COVER UP he is accused of masterminding on the stand?

and if he is NOT even asked about either....??????????????????????

costal, this one has me scratching my head as well. And I don't think GA knew that, that big bus was headed his way. :(

I think the clue in the statement is that it's not a requirement but a courtesy.... DT doesn't seem to have the "professional courtesy" thing anywhere in their methods.

costal, this one has me scratching my head as well. And I don't think GA knew that, that big bus was headed his way. :(

I cannot imagine he would not be challenged directly on the stand as to the horrendous charges they have made. How can they expect anyone to believe their story if they do not pursue it in court with the alleged perpetrator?

its incredible. it doesn't even seem possible to me. whats going on?

I think they are just messing with George's head. They know he is going to be in court every day because he would look guilty if he suddenly stopped showing up when the DT took over. George has to show up and they know it. So they are not going to be 'courteous' and warn him ahead of time.

I think the clue in the statement is that it's not a requirement but a courtesy.... DT doesn't seem to have the "professional courtesy" thing anywhere in their methods.

true but if they are not notified and they are not there, in court, they cannot testify. so if you were going to call them, you would notify them to make sure they would be there.

forget courtesy. think necessity. I am accusing George. I have to question him about it, don't I?

well if I don't notify him, he may not be there, and I cannot question him.

now what do I do???????????????????

the only hope they have in their "defense" is to harass GA in the hopes that he flips out IMO. he will sure be called.

I agree and, the DT pretty much knows that GA and CA are going to be in court unless of course they decide not to just to spite the DT.

I think they are just messing with George's head. They know he is going to be in court every day because he would look guilty if he suddenly stopped showing up when the DT took over. George has to show up and they know it. So they are not going to be 'courteous' and warn him ahead of time.

no. he does not HAVE to show up. he simply does not. it is there responsibility to call him.

they can't say in summation, "well we would have questioned him but he wasn't in court." they cannot say that.

casey jordan just said " they (the dt) is going to start their case against GA tomorrow."

how can they make a case against him without questioning him in court about their case?

the only hope they have in their "defense" is to harass GA in the hopes that he flips out IMO. he will sure be called.

i was sure he would be called. but they have not insured that he will be available.

otoh, the HLN th's have the witness list. surely they would be going ballistic if GA isn't on it.

I think the DT will give notice, but only very little, like the night before, so that (in the DT mind) the can spring it on GA.

true but if they are not notified and they are not there, in court, they cannot testify. so if you were going to call them, you would notify them to make sure they would be there.

forget courtesy. think necessity. I am accusing George. I have to question him about it, don't I?

well if I don't notify him, he may not be there, and I cannot question him.

now what do I do???????????????????

Very true. It would be sweet if they planned to call George tomorrow but Lippman convinced them to stay home, wouldn't it?

no. he does not HAVE to show up. he simply does not. it is there responsibility to call him.

they can't say in summation, "well we would have questioned him but he wasn't in court." they cannot say that.

casey jordan just said " they (the dt) is going to start their case against GA tomorrow."

how can they make a case against him without questioning him in court about their case?

He does not legally have to show up. But I am sure his attorney has advised him how bad it would look if he suddenly ditched out. He has been there every day pretty much, so it would make it look like he had something to hide if he quit coming now.

I cannot imagine he would not be challenged directly on the stand as to the horrendous charges they have made. How can they expect anyone to believe their story if they do not pursue it in court with the alleged perpetrator?

its incredible. it doesn't even seem possible to me. whats going on?

They might call others to the stand to show what a terrible father,hot headed,pervert he is and never call him. I hate the defendant and her :loser:DT team more each day.Not only is tomorrow 3yrs since Caylee's murder :maddening:but Sunday is Fathers Day!:banghead:

This defense is not professional in any way. Since it has been pointed out today, I would expect to hear that the A's will have been noticed tomorrow or friday.

Seriously if they do call GA or anybody else who's been sitting in the court all day every day after telling the judge their witnesses weren't available until Thursday, I'll scream so loudly from Toronto, I'll break drinking glasses in Orlando. Heads up. :)

Serenity now George. Serenity now. Angel Caylee will be right beside you so proud of her Jojo.

here is an article about the defense list...its old...no mention of GA

« ‘The Bachelor’: Host tells ‘Good Morning America’ that Jake didn’t try to harm Vienna physically | Main | Revised ‘Apprentice’ to air at 10 p.m. Thursdays in fall »

Casey Anthony: What does defense-witness list reveal about case?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 1 2010 6:59 PM
Discuss This: Comments(60) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
What does a new list of defense witnesses in Casey Anthony’s case mean?

“That list is pretty brief,” WESH-Ch. 2 anchor Martha Sugalski said tonight.

WESH’s Bob Kealing agreed, noting that four of the eight names were expert witnesses. “The list would have been longer but Judge Belvin Perry denied the use of more tax money to pay for them,” Kealing added.

Kealing listed the experts: a Colorado plant expert, a Nebraska insect expert, a Canadian forensic anthropologist and a Florida International University professor.

“The case has always been kind of simple, and their witness list reflects that,” Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby told Kealing.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich also listed the experts and speculated that the defense will rely on the insect expert to “refute … damning evidence” that Anthony put daughter Caylee’s body in her car trunk. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee’s death.

“The forensic evidence in this case will come down to a battle of experts,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Belich. He added that juries are usually tougher on defense experts, who are paid for their work.

Another defense witness is the ex-wife of meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee’s remains. Kealing speculated that the ex-wife will be part of defense’s efforts to raise reasonable doubt about who placed the toddler in the woods.

Wouldn't they want to prepare George so that they know what his answers will be?

They might call others to the stand to show what a terrible father,hot headed,pervert he is and never call him. I hate the defendant and her :loser:DT team more each day.Not only is tomorrow 3yrs since Caylee's murder :maddening:but Sunday is Fathers Day!:banghead:

I think they will call all of those witnesses to throw mud at George, but then they WILL call him. And they will try and make him look really bad and make him lose his temper. imoo

He does not legally have to show up. But I am sure his attorney has advised him how bad it would look if he suddenly ditched out. He has been there every day pretty much, so it would make it look like he had something to hide if he quit coming now.

they could make no reference to him not being available to the jury if he is not notified. he could go to China for a month, and they would be up the creek without a paddle. they couldn't say to the jury:

"well, it looks bad that GA isn't here. it looks bad that he is not available."

their only vehicle to CHALLENGE him is to CALL HIM.

it is THEIR responsibility to ensure he is in court if they are going to call him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back