A not so beautiful life.. either way you slice it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she were to walk, she wouldn't go home.
I think JB and Geraldo would set up her a place to stay and set her up for interviews so she could talk about her horrible ordeal. She would make some money and they would make some money, ratings, etc. When she was no longer useful to them anymore, they would distance themselves from her.

After that I don't know. I would suppose she might find her a man that believes her to be innocent and feels sorry for her for ordeal. Or maybe become a wanna be *advertiser censored* star. :floorlaugh:

She'll offer her paralegal skills and do imaginary research for the movie about her life and this case.

But she won't walk free. imo

If she were to walk, she wouldn't go home.
I think JB and Geraldo would set up her a place to stay and set her up for interviews so she could talk about her horrible ordeal. She would make some money and they would make some money, ratings, etc. When she was no longer useful to them anymore, they would distance themselves from her.

After that I don't know. I would suppose she might find her a man that believes her to be innocent and feels sorry for her for ordeal. Or maybe become a wanna be *advertiser censored* star. :floorlaugh:

Yeah, her new "family". I say that only half sarcastically.

She really has morphed all of her lawyers into her "new" family, since her old family doesn't want to fall in line with her new lies.

... karma will walk all over her.

JMHO. See OJ Simpson case for karma evidence. :innocent:

she has those TAX's to pay or GO to Jail for selling baby Caylee's photos.

I know this is a thread for hypothetical responses, but I don't think she can walk on the lying to LE charges, can she? I mean, she's basically confessed to that already, right? :waitasec:

Then she has time to do for the money she stole and then tax evasion on the horizon... :gavel:

But if I had to guess, I think she would do the talk show tours and spout some nonsense about how she was talked into false memories about the molestation, get GA back on her side, and then have a tear-jerking reunion with all the A's on Geraldo. Then at some point she would write an "If I did it..." tell all for $, and there won't be anyone to stop her from profiting from her baby's death.

Let's hope it doesn't go down like that. :(

if she were to walk ..so many ppl hate her i dont know if she would even get out of the courthouse alive or wounded ..

I'd think she would have to change her name/identity in fear of someone "taking her out". Or she'll make the TV rounds and make money doing interviews, pictures, books etc. Hell, she may hire an agent.

But those things will never happen, she will not get the DP but she'll be in prison a LONG time, if not forever...JMO.

She'll adopt a child and buy an RV and travel the country preaching the word of God. :floorlaugh:

Would that be with Paris H... since Cookie isn't available??
:dunno:

:seeya:hey guys.... just remember the rules when posting about the defendant... everyone is doing great so far... :seeya:

The humor in some of the responses isn't lost on me, and on the eve prior to the start of the Defense's case, a little levity is understandable :D

That said, I'd like to completely squelch for the time being any notion that Casey will be acquitted. I want to see justice served for a beautiful little girl whose life was taken much too soon at the hands of her selfish, self-absorbed mother. That is all that matters. :prayer:

Well she won't walk on all charges. Let's say in some freak miscarriage of justice she is found not guilty of 1st degree-manslaughter. She then has the aggravated child abuse charge. Hmm not rendering aid, calling 911, wrapping child in duct tape, ect. Ok so she is found not guilty there too. Then you have giving false info to LE charge (don't remember which it was). She will be found guilty of that one. Her Attorney basically admitted it in his OS.

So ICA will be a convicted felon and most likely placed on probation or post release. I'm not entirely sure of the post release requirements in Florida. I know here in North Carolina they are going to be changing them (House Bill 642) so that all individuals coming out of the system will have a certain amount of post release time.

Then of course you have the potential tax evasion.

Unlike OJ ICA doesn't have his resources. She is now infamous much the way OJ was. She will might make a few dollars from her "story" which will be subject to any potential lean placed on her by the IRS. Any money left she will burn through rather quickly.

Then of course you have the mentally unstable individuals out there who were paying attention to her case and she could become a potential target for them.

So she'll be out on the street broke, with no prospects for her future and constantly looking over her shoulder as a potential target from her "adoring" fans.

If she wasn't such a narcissist I'd say suicide in 5 years or less. That or commitment in a state facility.

I don't think she will walk. I expect life w/o parole. But should she walk she could get a job winding up electronic cords somewhere. She is excellent at winding. ;) :)

I have no doubt that she's gotten a lot of mail from "admirers" who would gladly take her in. I'm always amazed at the people (seems to be typically women) who fall in love with convicted murders and even marry them while they are still in prison. With the photos that have been published of ICA partying and looking so (ahem) pretty, I'd be shocked if she hasn't gotten all kinds of "love" letters.

She will make MILLIONS on a book, movie rights, interviews, and probably more pictures of Caylee to sell.

Then, she will die her hair blonde, change her name and move away from Orlando and live a comfortable, bella vita off the blood money from her dead daughter.

I cannot imagine her walking. There are multiple charges. Even if not premeditated or felony murder, criminal manslaughter, plus misleading an investigation, and others. If by some bizarre, really, really strange miracle she did walk, I think her parents at this point would take her back.

If she gets to walk on all charges, she is going to run far away from there and not look back. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708