6-15-11 BD gets probation and moves 250 miles away

Status
Not open for further replies.
if my childs body hadn't been found the LAST thing I'd do is move away from where it may be... I just couldn't... it would be like abandoning my child a live or dead and i couldn't do it......

Yes, because as a Mother and until authorities could prove otherwise, I would be waiting for my child to come through the front door or call home....

The article doesn't say exactly where she moved, just the Austin area. Way too close for comfort for me.

It makes me sick that she left her son behind (I'm assuming) and has just washed her hands of her missing daughter's home.

The ONLY consolation I have right now is that if Awesome Shawn moved with her, I am certain that one or both of them will get in trouble with the law sooner rather than later and Billie will once again be back in jail for violating her probation.

Creepy. I don't think it's right for them to be allowed to move away and possibly subject anyone else to their crazy bs. Child *advertiser censored* isn't a small infraction. They need to be arrested.

She has moved away so people will stay out of her business and she can have Shawn all to herself without the looky lous NO?

250 miles away when your daughter is still missing, may as well be 2000 miles away. She is selfish to say the least and this is all moo ..........
Certainly there is work closer then 250 miles, Big Springs ? Abilene ?

Agree with ya. It's not like BD is in a highly specialized field of expertise, she's a clerk for pete's sake....JMO, I think there is a lot more to this move than we realize.

Yes, because as a Mother and until authorities could prove otherwise, I would be waiting for my child to come through the front door or call home....

Unless you know she isn't coming home. This is sooo sad and not very bright. :banghead:

The article says she moved to Travis County. Is that a big county?

Sadly, all it ever was was about BD and her reputation. Remember she didn't like bad things being said about her. This is the reason she has left town. She can't face her demons.

Oh, SA will be right by her side now too.

What an absolute disgrace! Pray that justice will prevail!

Austin is not the only city/town in Travis County. She could be in a smaller town, one that is not so expensive to live. I'm really not too familiar with that area, but I would assume there are not very many small counties in TX, but I think the Austin area would be my LAST choice.
I really haven't kept up with this case lately, and this news is strange. There is no way I would move so far away from my other child, even if I knew the one who is missing was never coming home. I guess she just wants to be away from prying eyes, but somebody there is going to recognize her (and Shawn) sooner or later, I guarantee it.

I can't believe it. Billie is moving ???

I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Poor Hailey. Where is she? I'm so afraid there will never be justice for Hailey.

I can't believe it. Billie is moving ???

I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Poor Hailey. Where is she? I'm so afraid there will never be justice for Hailey.

Something is wrong with the justice system if possessing child *advertiser censored* was not enough to arrest them.
What a shame.
Another case with a missing child named Hailey/Haleigh goes unsolved.
In both cases the parents families were drug addicts and didn't protect their children.

It is so disgusting to me that the only news about this missing child involve illegal activites by the grown-ups...and so familiar from Florida...

I really cannot believe she got probation for lying to police . To me , that is just ridiculous ! So it's okay to lie to police officers ??
Hmmmm strange as I was brought up to tell the truth .
Why would she move when her little gitl is still missing in that area ?
I'm sorry
I am venting here .
I don't trust Billie at all . She is yet another 'mother' who lies everytime she opens her mouth .

A little OT here, but did ICA lie to the police too.. and here it is three years later, and that's really the least of HER problems, but still not dealt with yet.

I can't read about this case too often cause it just makes me want to, well, I'll be nice and you can all imagine what I would do. Does anyone know where in the Austin area BD and SA are living?

Is there anything that we can do alert the neighbors like put of posters? Or can we not do anything like that until the cp charges come through and someone is convicted? I am not too keen with having her and especially him so close to home.

And I totally agree with liltexas <I can't remember her name exactly> we have just a tad bit higher cost of living then she had up in CC. So where are they going to be living?!?!?! The only good thing that I can think of to come out of this whole mess is, I know that Austin PD, Pfug PD, Round Rock PD, Cedar Park PD and then of course both the Travis and Williamson County SO are pretty outstanding. But I really want to know where they are staying.

But seriously is there anything that we can do to alert the neighbors and the neighborhood that they are staying in? I don't want to hear of another pretty teen girl going missing.

Mel

This just confirms the fact that Billie knows her daughter is NOT coming home!!

No fret, she is on probation and I'll bet before that is over she'll be arrested again for drugs or something.

This is just disturbing to me especially if SA is moving there too. It hurts my heart, because know one I know would move that far away if their child was missing and invite SA along, the only named suspect. The only type of person who would do this in moo, is someone who knows and helped with the crime at hand. :furious:

Vigil Scheduled to Mark 6 Months Since Hailey Dunn's Disappearance

A prayer vigil has been scheduled for later this month to mark six months since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from her home in the small town of Colorado City. The community will gather at 8 p.m. Saturday, June 25 at Colorado City's Ruddick Park to pray for the girl's safe return. You can RSVP for the event via this Facebook event page.

A large vigil was held to mark the three month anniversary of Hailey's disappearance. Her father, Clint Dunn, appeared at that vigil. It's unclear if he'll make it to this event. Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, has since moved to Travis County.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=382517

This just confirms the fact that Billie knows her daughter is NOT coming home!!

Amen on that.

This is the same woman who initally did nothing because she didn't want to leave her house in case Hailey came back. So she sat herself on that sofa and waited, and watched tv...

Now she's takin' off.....

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads