2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new tweets that might explain what is going on?

WOW...I just had a surreal experience...My wife is getting my daughter ready to go out (I'm in another room). I can't see my daughter(she just turned 3)...all I hear is her singing...

"you are my sunshine....don't take my sunshine away"

I have the chills as I type this

What information are you basing this on? tia

My gut feeling based on the following:

Motion to Quash
Order to not reveal seated jurors names
HHJP is beyond ticked
Court reporter in jury room
ICA ticked, thought she would get away with something

But, I've been wrong before.

JC on IS said there was a witness in the witness area this morning after the first recess when the DT said they had to go get their witness.

Please explain, this thread is moving fast and I have asked a couple of times. I came online to watch the trial 3 times this morning, but never saw anything happening, just the state seal or sidebars...what happened? I get that there was no witnesses? Did Baez say anything..people are discussing something he said, an apology ?

Katy....
1) walked into court - CM requested immediate sidebar
2) Jurors were never brought in
3) JA objected to witness Rodriguiz being on stand so quickly after depo taken on Sat. and no opportunity to review transcripts.
4) JA objected to witnesses testify things not in report
5) HHBP asked for next witness....JB said he had one in 30 min.....court recessed about 45 min....came back - in judges chambers - court recessed until tomorrow.

HHBP was fuming today and scolded Atty's - must see!

Jean on IS seems to think something is going on other than the fact that the DT didn't have their witnesses. She says there was an elderly woman sitting in the witness area and thought it was the person they were referring to when they said they needed to "go get her". She definitely thinks something is up.

Baez is very rude towards Judge Perry. I like Judge Perry and believe he is a good man and shows others respect. Baez must think he is better than everyone else. He will learn that this case is going to be his "15 minutes of fame" and that his fame will be coming to an end after the trial. I'm sure no one will remember much about the child killers defender after awhile. People will forget about him but I'm sure Baez will still be BIG in his own mind.
Baez is the only attorney I have ever seen interrupt a Judge while he is speaking. Not only that, but he begins walking away from the podium while JP is still talking!:maddening:

Please explain, this thread is moving fast and I have asked a couple of times. I came online to watch the trial 3 times this morning, but never saw anything happening, just the state seal or sidebars...what happened? I get that there was no witnesses? Did Baez say anything..people are discussing something he said, an apology ?

Court started on time but Mr Ashton had to get up and state that Baez has once again violated the courts order on the reports/depos and all witness opinion. Mr Ashton wants the court to apply sanctions to Baez and will be submitting a sanction packet to the court.

Baez then got up and basically whined for about 15 mins, then Judge Perry gave another big speech for Baez's benefit and Baez is in even bigger trouble - you really have to go and watch it.

Anyway, first two defense witnesses not allowed to testify today, but will be called later and Baez said a third witness was 1/2 hour away - court came back late, lots of attorneys going to Judge's chambers then court was adjourned for the day, and probably due to Baez not being able to get his next witness there.

So basically a big hot mess with the defense team showing once again they are joke and this is a circus.

momtective it is time to bring in the tequila.

I want to add ,for those concerned that HH is doing nothing, he knew this was coming. He saw what JB and CM were trying to get away with back in Dec. That's why he gave such specific Court orders surrounding reports and opinions.
He laid the foundation and this will be a hurdle for the defense if they try to appeal because testimony was denied.

But JA was already deposing the Rodriguez guy on Saturday afternoon. Jose had a lot of nerve just sending the other witness over there to be deposed unannounced. Plus JA only had a half page on Mr Eikenbloom, so how was he supposed to depose him with no prior information? I don't fault JA for any of that. This all should have been done sooner but again Jose is being passive aggressive in getting things done.
Depositions have to be done with a Court Reporter. I'd imagine JA would have a tough time finding one on Sunday afternoon.

The people who have passes are not happy. They picked a bad day.

Wow, I just realized the irony here. The people who actually bought their passes the day before because there is no more line to get in got a wasted day. Considering how many are thrown out for sleeping and such, I'm not so sure I feel sorry for any of them. LOL.

Originally posted by YellowSubmarine...

I saw that knot that she tied, in the center part, of the back of her shirt. She really thinks she is sexy. I've seen people, including myself, tie a knot in the front of the shirt, or on your side. But, back there? Never. I guess she HAD to do that, even if it IS her only baby girl's murder trial. She just figures that she would hide it behind her back, with all her huge honking lies, and betrayal. She is very offensive.

I know that her appearance is quite trivial and the mods have cautioned us several times to keep away from being snarky about her clothing.

But that little knot in the back of her shirt seems to illustrate her values perfectly, doesn't it?

Welcome to WS FLmom777. I tried welcoming you before but got the doors slammed on me when we moved from the trial thread here. With regards to your first post, yes I have noticed how condescending and rude JB is when he addressed the judge. It makes me think he believes this case is his lottery ticket and afterwards he will be onto much bigger and more lucrative things....... jmo and I don't believe that will be succesful for him.

:welcome: :wagon:

JB reminds me a little bit of Jon Gosselin. I think he will try to go onto bigger and better things, but I do not thin he will be successful. He just isn't that likeable.

IS reporting there was an elderly lady that appeared in the front row after the DT went to get their witness. IS did not know who she was, but thought she might have been the invisi - next - witness. Only elderly lady I know of is SP ggma. That makes no sense to me, but, LOL neither does a lot of the things IS says. We are now entering the crazy speculation zone - probably going to go on all day.

Need to get some things done, but can't seem to leave. Someone kick me out of here please before I go CRAZY!

Anyone catch Jane on IS telling story of a man being read the riot act by a deputy....something like "told you time and time again and you are now out of courthouse" sort of thing?

Help help help!!!! I overslept my alarm didn't go off!! Wth is going on?????

I missed most of it myself this morning...but I do know this, Baez is in big, big, really big trouble, HHJP is madder than we've ever seen him, CM can't keep his hands off of ICA (maybe because she looks cute with her shirt tied in a little knot in the back), no witness for today due to Jose NOT doing as ordered by the court and providing reports, some kind of order has been filed and I don't think anyone knows what that is all about and Caylee is still without justice. That's all I know. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288