2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After he is sentenced on all the contempt charges Jose will make a great jailhouse lawyer.

Does HHJP mean reduce or produce? He's confusing Doc E with that question and there is a difference.:waitasec:

RichardHornsby

Next time #CaseyAnthony defense asks for mistrial, Judge Perry may just grant it, hold Baez in contempt, & appoint pub defender for retrial.
5 minutes ago via Twitter for Android from Orlando, FL

Watching #CaseyAnthony attorney Jose Baez commit career suicide on national TV is an unpleasant experience...
10 minutes ago via Twitter for Android from Orlando, FL

I don't think JB is doing this on purpose to cause a mistrial or get her an appeal. I think JB developed his theory really late in the game and is such a bad lawyer that he did not bother to understand the rules of this court and thought he could get these witness to testify to his NEW theory and not have to go back and reflect this info in the reports or depos.

MO

What we need is a JB cam!!!

Please everyone take copious notes as I have to take DS to orthodontist!!!
No appts for weeks and now during THIS day have one!!! eeeewkkkkkk

I see JB is on again. Been cleaning....... and TG my son decided to come downstairs after 2 hours and watch TV on here. He is watching something called Fish Hooks which is imo FAR better than watching/listening to JB.

I'm honestly done with JB until this goes to closing statements. I have lost all tolerance to listen to the man. When he is on I'll catch up reading here and there.

"Was he polite?" - JB

JB, I wasn't aware that you were the shining paragon of politeness.

I loved the Dr.'s pause though....as if he had to quick come up with a negative response to that question because he knew he had already cooked Mr. Baez's goose!

Baez and Casey deserve one another as they are woven from the same fabric.

Did anyone notice that the witness seemed taken aback when HHJP started asking him questions, or was I imagining things?

IMO, this is not the doctor's fault, it's Baez's for not keeping him in the loop. I'm disgusted, and now he's trying to blame his own witness' wife.

Just like he's blaming the accused father instead of accepting responsbility for their OWN actions...

He's also blaming he courts order as unclear or biase due to perimeters he needed to include in what he will testify to...

I believe Baez did willfully deceive the court...he might get slapped down...

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Next time #CaseyAnthony defense asks for mistrial, Judge Perry may just grant it, hold Baez in contempt, & appoint pub defender for retrial.

WHAT??? I've about had enough of all these delays, etc.

What a horrible way to be introduced to the US judiciary system for this witness, given his foreign status and just moving here. This is all of Baez's fault...

This is not Eikenbaum's (sp) first time in the US judiciary system. I've actually seen him on at least one of the true crime shows on TV.

Also, his wife works with him in the lab, and if I'm not mistaken is just as qualified and educated as he is in this field, so it's not like she's some vapid housewife who has no clue on what is going on and just spends her time watching soap operas. (And this is not a dig at housewives, this is addressing JB's attempt to blame this mess on the wife.)

I think CM needs a good dressing down too. He is supposed to be onboard to raise the level.

I see JB is on again. Been cleaning....... and TG my son decided to come downstairs after 2 hours and watch TV on here. He is watching something called Fish Hooks which is imo FAR better than watching/listening to JB.

I'm honestly done with JB until this goes to closing statements. I have lost all tolerance to listen to the man. When he is on I'll catch up reading here and there.

But...you don't want to miss a JB smackdown do you? I think it makes it all worth sitting through this testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shakespeare