2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in another chat thread I'm in some select people feel the judge is being biased, in favor of the state.

your thoughts?

I actually feel he is being pretty fair but I am not well versed in the law.

I wonder if there is evidence of searches of the April Whalen case on the Anthony computer? Wouldn't that be a BOMBSHELL?

wm

It certainly would! But, I think they are implying that ICA heard AW's story from either AW herself, or other inmates there in jail.

OT: what was the case wftv just reported on? Judge was talking about sanctions and testimony had something to do with a sickle cell gene? Sounded interesting but I missed most of it.

It is sad to hear of any child dying. I hate to hear of a child drowning. Poor child drowned while his Mom was in jail? I am getting so sick here.

We have to take the kitten back to the vet at 3:30, so I doubt I'll get to hear much more testimony today.

What did I miss from the netherlands guy? Anything important?

OMG this case is so up and down. I was down last night because so much of the MSM was making it seem like JA was the bad guy. But honestly, how can even LKB defend JB as being a good lawyer at this point?

Don't listen to the MSM. You'll only wind up pulling your hair out.

I refuse to watch any show or segment that has Linda Kenney Baden on, BUT today I would be interested to see how she will spin todays events into a pro-defense moment.

Am I the only one who wonders what the jury is eating every day? :crazy:

Also, is it too early for a glass of wine?

Okay, what I'm getting from this is that Jose and Casey came up with the June 16th drowning story just lately and neither of them had the smarts to see if there was something that could refute the timeline. I am assuming there are smarter lawyers in the team but so far it looks like they don't really care if Casey gets convicted or no.

OT: what was the case wftv just reported on? Judge was talking about sanctions and testimony had something to do with a sickle cell gene? Sounded interesting but I missed most of it.

That is the Eric Planchard trial. He died while on the practice field at UCF. He was a football player. His parents are suing UCF.

So, just to clarify. The DT had the Anthony's hard drive in their custody. And the DT set out a theory in their OS that there was a huge tragedy in the Anthony home on the morning or-afternoon-no morning of June 16th. Right?

So just now Baez was upset because the state never warned him to look at the computer usage for June 16th? He said the disc was too huge, so basically they looked at none of it. Is that what he is saying?

Re; April Whalen and her story about baby drowning and Grandpa saved the child. Do you think SA is trying to say this is maybe where ICA got her story?

I thought they said the child died?!?

OMG. JB reminds me of a student I had last semester. She missed a lot of classes, didn't understand what the assignments were because she was never in class and did several essays incorrectly, and no matter how times I told her, she could not format and do her journals correctly. Then at the end of the semester I barely passed her, and in her final essay she said something about how I wasn't very nice to her in some of the emails I sent. Nevermind that I was trying to explain that she should drop the class because she was never in class or that I was serious about my class when she was not. I was warning her she was going to fail if she didn't do her assignments correctly and sent her several emails that she ignored. She totally had the attitude that it was my fault entirely for her not doing well in my class because I wasn't nicer to her. Oh, and every time I talked to her, she was so sweet and said she understood. GAH! It made me want to hit my head against the wall over and over.

That's how I feel right now. I could just smash my head into a wall because of Baez. He can never be wrong and his sense of entitlement is unbelievable. He thinks the case should just be handed to him without any effort on his part. OMG.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Computer timeline usage on 16 June 2008, omg I have waited so long for this and was really hoping the state would bring it in for their rebuttal.

This has really made my day - along with seeing Baez go down in flames for various things today! :)

I realize I have this expert's name and title wrong.
6219.png

62191.png

62192.png

62193.png

Watch for when her lips purse (more than they're usually pursed). I think it's a tell.

O/T

But for those following the saga of the under-achieving kitten: I landed on the idea of chicken baby food yesterday. So far, we have a winner. :)

Add just a bit of baby rice cereal to the chicken baby food. This will help put a little weight on. :)

OMG. I was watching intently for the last 15 fifteen minutes of trial thread and didn't read so I'm sure this will be a redundant comment.

What is wrong with this man (and I use the term very loosely)?! He so focused on getting back at the Defense while at the same time trying to throw His Honor's Order back in his face that he is truly grasping at straws. Miniature straws. He can't be serious. I find it hard to view him with any seriousness at all anymore. He's completely nothing more than a joke at this point. It's (almost) sad to see him going down in such self inflicted flames.

He didn't bother to inspect the computer?! Not even the important days in question - that he, himself, brought up in his ridiculous OS?! It was such an overwhelming task? It didn't seem to be all that overwhelming for the State.

LDB - succinct and to the point. Well researched, well spoken - well DONE.

Oh, and the Whalen thing. Very interesting. Very!

I don't quite understand why April is of any importance if she didn't talk to ICA....the dead child story is a coincidence I dont put much weight on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member