2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm now confused. :waitasec:

I left for a couple hours to take grandaughter to play park. When I return husband fills me in on where we are and says this is a DEFENSE witness! Really? Seriously? What was the problem with Baez getting the testimony he wanted from his own witness? Are his witnesses getting smart to the idea that maybe they were not informed of all the information they needed to make completely informed opinions?

Ouch!

‎ConwellClark‎ #caseyanthony Twitter - 4 minutes ago

"Isn't it true, Baez, they found Cracker Jacks DNA on your law degree?"

The witness has started to relax and enjoy himself. Now that he's taken JB's measurement, he's just playing with him. He's even sort of laughing.

I doubt that this witness has an agenda - other than just to tell the truth

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Baez in closing must tell the jury this is his first case. he's atty for 3 yrs when he took her on & not to punish her for believing in him

You can't just come back without an update! How's the baby kitty?

Not good. Vet thinks she has a neurological birth defect, but also running a high fever. He gave her antibiotics and fluids. If not eating or improved in a day or two, we're going to have to put her down. :(

(Please don't post sorrys, guys. I already know everyone is.)

WOW!!! We know where this guys interests lie. He grinned and couldn't understand anything Baez asked, but he seems to know exactly how to answer JA. I hope JB brings up when the last time he spoke to the State.

Ruh roh. JB's expert witness is talking about the "abundance" of chloroform in the trunk.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Lots of law students attend court for the #CaseyAnthony trial. The defense is using some law students from Florida A&M as unpaid interns.

Surprised to find chloroform in the trunk of a car since it is a carcinogenic compound. But cannot say where any chemical comes from, only notes the presence of the chemicals.

JB has been going all the way through me making tuna salad including boiling the eggs. That's a long time. I confess I've tuned out. JB has no point.
I did my makeup, emailed my mom, then I decided that I was entirely too exhausted from this mess to cook so I texted my husband to ask if I could have permission to not cook and us go out. I then spent a while perusing online menus to decide between mexican, red lobster, outback and salsaritas. I finally decided on Ruby Tuesdays because we have a gift card. but JB has me so confused I never even looked at their menu. I sure hope the cook is not a chemist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni