Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our dear TUBA is taking care of personal business and currently isn't available.

She certainly has spoiled us and it's understood why we'd miss her so much.

Let's allow her this time.

Tuba, take all the time you need.....you are not forgotten and definitely loved....in the meantime, we still have great astrologers working with us..love you all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our dear TUBA is taking care of personal business and currently isn't available.

She certainly has spoiled us and it's understood why we'd miss her so much.

Let's allow her this time.

Thanks! I'm just glad nothing happened to her. She's more than allowed to take time off :seeya:

Hi Everyone, Although I am not new to astrology, I am new to forensic astrology. I am fascianted with this case and I have read thru many of the previous posts and I am so impressed with the work the astrologers have done on this forum. You are all amazing!!! I do have a question with regards to whether you think Casey will tesify. Is there anything in the charts to suggest she will? If so, how do you think it will affect the eventual verdict.

Hi Everyone, Although I am not new to astrology, I am new to forensic astrology. I am fascianted with this case and I have read thru many of the previous posts and I am so impressed with the work the astrologers have done on this forum. You are all amazing!!! I do have a question with regards to whether you think Casey will tesify. Is there anything in the charts to suggest she will? If so, how do you think it will affect the eventual verdict.

Hi, Others may do it differently but the way I was taught everything regarding the trial can be seen in the chart for the time the trial officially started which is May 24, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. in Orlando, FL. In this chart Casey is represented by the 6th house (the victim, Caylee, is represented by the 12th house ruled by Mercury which shows the chart is radical as Mercury is the ruler of children).

The ruler of the 6th house is Jupiter which is positioned in the 10th house at 27 Aries. The 10th house rules the judge and it also rules public matters. Aries is a bold and daring and fiery sign and Jupiter inflates everything it touches so yes, I believe Casey will testify.

Jupiter in this chart is basically void of course...that is, it does not make any aspects to any other planets in the chart. That in itself does not bode well for it representing Casey. It makes her sort of like the cheese who is standing alone. This void of course situation means to me that whatever she does...nothing helpful will come of it.

Also, Jupiter (a planet that often represents law or justice) being in Aries is not a good indication for representing Casey as Aries is the sign opposite Libra which is a sign that often represents justice, balance, agreements, peaceful relationships while Aries represents arguments, arrogance, fighting, and abrasiveness.

To make matters less positive for Casey, the ruling planet of Libra is Venus and it is intercepted in the Jury's house (the 11th house) and Venus is in its other rulership sign which is Taurus and it is there with Mars which rules the Jury and Mercury which rules the Victim (Caylee).

All 3 of these planets make an inconjunct to Saturn in Libra (rulership position for Saturn but accidentally diminished because it is Retrograde). Saturn rules the 7th house and as such represents Jose Baez, Casey's attorney. The 4th house where Saturn is positioned represents the End of the Matter. That the 3 conjuncting planets in the 11th house of the Jury are inconjunct Sarturn means that these planets and the things they represent share nothing in common. The jury is not with Jose.

Baez's Saturn in the 4th is also squaring Pluto in the 6th which is only ONE degree from the 7th house cusp (his house). If she doesn't get the death penalty it will have been a close decision IMO and may be due to the fact that she has inadequate counsel in this trial. I see where a mistrial or an appeal could be in the picture due to planets in and ruling the 9th house (the rule of law).

Thank You Asker, Great post! I really hope a mistrial is not in the stars. In reading your analysis, Saturn in the 4th (indicating the end of the matter) squaring Pluto in the 6th sounds very ominious for a death penalty conviction.

In looking thru the other posts I noticed that different charts are used for analysis e.g. opening statements, grand jury, etc. I am just wondering if there is an overall sense from these charts on whether she will serve jail time, get the DP or be set free?

Will KC testify? I don't know, but on Monday, Mercury 6:49 Cancer will fill out a Grand Trine to her natal Pluto 6:56 Scorpio & Jupiter 6:30 Pisces. A big (Jupiter) story (Mercury) about death (Pluto) of HER DREAMS (Neptune sextile Pluto).

Thank You Asker, Great post! I really hope a mistrial is not in the stars. In reading your analysis, Saturn in the 4th (indicating the end of the matter) squaring Pluto in the 6th sounds very ominious for a death penalty conviction.

In looking thru the other posts I noticed that different charts are used for analysis e.g. opening statements, grand jury, etc. I am just wondering if there is an overall sense from these charts on whether she will serve jail time, get the DP or be set free?

Hi Daisy,

Yes, everyone does astrology the way they were taught it or they way they learned over time what methods works best for them. I was taught that an Event Chart (which is what the Start of the Trial is) is much like a Natal (birth) Chart. I am one who believes anything "can" be seen in these types of charts--even the birth chart. An astrological chart IMO is like a road map from start to destination. You just have to figure out where and what the stops along the way are.

Other types of astrology charts (transits, progressed charts and such) are IMO used to more or less fine tune what one is looking for especially when trying to time events. I use transits a lot but not progressed charts as much.

I prefer to keep things simple but that's just me. At times I do look at things like the asteroids, the Fixed Stars and Arabic Parts and to a much lesser extent the Sabian Symbols. I am very careful about not putting too much info into a chart because for me that tends to muddy the answer as well as to muddy up the entire chart but many other astrologers have no trouble working with a lot of information in one chart. It all just depends on how you learn astrology and what you are comfortable with using.

As for the Saturn square Pluto in the Trial Start Chart, I think that particular aspect makes it less ominous for a death penalty sentence. Squares tend to conflict/block the actions of the planets involved. Perhaps JB's ineptitude/inexperience (Saturn in Libra RX) will be enough to spare Casey from a death sentence but again I think the deliberating will make it a close decision.

Thank You Asker for the clarification. I agree that squares do tend to conflict or block the action of the planets involved. At first, I was just looking at the two planets Saturn and Pluto and not thinking so much about the affect of a square. I see what you mean now about her possibly being spared the death penalty.

There is a Grand Square going on today Sun and Mercury in Cancer, Uranus in Aries, Saturn in Libra and Pluto in Capricorn and as would be expected, Mr Baez is not having a good day today:crazy:

There is a Grand Square going on today Sun and Mercury in Cancer, Uranus in Aries, Saturn in Libra and Pluto in Capricorn and as would be expected, Mr Baez is not having a good day today:crazy:

Asteroid "Jose" was 29 Leo on May 24th. At 29 Leo is the fixed star Regulus, which is known as The Royal Star - gives royal or kingly powers.

"Regulus is also known as the Ruler, the Lawgiver. When we think of the word Regulus it can be held as a regulator. In the dictionary, regulate means "to make regular; put in good order; adjust by rule." A regulator is "one who or that which regulates; a lever for regulating motion."

Of course, as with anything good that is abused, there is a downside. If one abuses the powers of this degree there can be a fall from grace.

The funny thing is that "Skuld" (the future) was at 0 Virgo, and "Jose" would be at that degree the next day!!!

http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/highlights/regulushighlights/regulushighlights.html

If one of our astrologers has time and doesn't mind to have a looksee could you please give us some insight into KC's frame of mind at this time?

Many thanks!

Just scrutinising facial poses and expressions, I'd have to say extremely angry. Wouldn't you? After we really look and study, especially the eyes and mouth. We have to remember that we now have both Sun & Mercury in her Moon Sign of the crab, so emotions, emotions, emotions are bound to leak thro.

Welcome Home, Tuba!

You have been sorely missed and I am delighted and overjoyed to see you back. As always, your continued astrological insights regarding this case (as well as other cases on this Forum) are eagerly awaited.

Love & Hugs,
Soulscape

I would like to comment on ICA's rising sign. Cindy Anthony has a Gemini Sun. I have read that sometimes a child will have the ascendent in the same sign as one of the parents' sun. They are likely to be told that they are so much like that parent, but are actually nothing like them - they only appear that way (Asc). This often makes the child a disappointment to the parent as they can never live up to what they seem to be. This reminds me of Cindy Anthony on the stand talking about how much alike she and ICA are, and how she sees herself in her daughter - when in reality, they aren't very much alike at all. Gemini Rising seems appropriate for ICA as it may give her a proclivity to lie.

This hypothetically places chart ruler, Mercury, afflicted by her Mars/Uranus conjunction in the 9th or 10th House. More appropriate in the 9th as there are bits of truth to her lies.

The Complete Book of Astrology By Ada Aubin, June Rifkin says this about Gemini Rising :

"Gemini Rising has a dual nature, and on the rising sign, that Mercurial quality is going to show up immediately. Gemini Rising is fickle. He(or She) is doing a balancing act and can't afford to deal with everything as though it were going to be a career, so he touches and gathers here, picks a brain over there, and so on...he accumulates enough information to keep on going without staying in one place for too long.

If afflicted, Gemini Rising can be nothing more that a gossip. He can play games, the most common of which is that, when you are intellectual with him, he is emotional, and vice versa. Worst of all, once he makes you lose your equilibrium or temper, he'll get very cold-blooded.

I am wondering since we are still feeling the effects of the eclipse and since the grand cross was approaching which happened yesterday, if on Saturday somehow Baez's strategy has changed? That perhaps he knows he is going to lose and since according to Dr Lillian Glass he is aware he WILL have some other career choices that in fact he has given up and is throwing the case so Casey will be able to say "I had Inadequate Council". Her body language and anger toward him (in my humble opinion) states she has lost a bit of faith in him. Perhaps he has said after Saturdays debacle "Look Honey, we are going to lose, your going to just have to say you had Inadequate Council and perhaps they will give you another trial?" She was certainly feeling the tension of that grand cross energy yesterday it was so clear in her face.
Just a thought I am throwing out.

Tuba so many people including myself are going to be so happy you have returned.

I have a Princess Tea with my little 5 year old today, something Caylee should be allowed to have enjoyed. :(

Also according to Carol Dodson's book Horoscopes of the U.S States and Cities, Florida is a Pisces State with a Capricorn Moon and Geminii rising. Orlando is a Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon, Libra rising with Jupiter on top of that Libra rising. Could this have any effect on the outcome of the trial ?Because at first glance it could be more favorable for Mr Baez and ICA. I know very little about location astrology but Orlando and Florida seem harmonious with ICA? I just acquired the book and wondered if the location of the trial would effect the outcome? Thanks

TUBA's back in town!!!!!!

We're so happy to see you

dancingCHILEpeppers-1.gif

Yes, Orlando and this trial site should favour her Moon (Cancer), although, always remember her Moon directly squares her Venus. Venus has so much to do with litigation, even criminal litigation because Libra (although NOT Taurus) is one of the two Signs pertaining to LAW.

On this same subj., everyone we can view (which excludes, of course, the jurors, looks exceedingly handsome & lovely. This includes the parents and both teams. Therefore, I find total lack of interest in written descriptions on all web sites of hair and dress. Why bother? yet it nearly introduces the reports in print. Also, of course!, his Honour looks elegant and magnifique in his jurist robes. Let's get to the substance, pul--eeze, 4th Estate. Calling all editions......stick to the NEWS! At least, the televised productions make no ref. to clothes & hair. The picture frames and moving footage are more than adequate for such glimpses and windows to perception, don't you think?

I am wondering since we are still feeling the effects of the eclipse and since the grand cross was approaching which happened yesterday, if on Saturday somehow Baez's strategy has changed? That perhaps he knows he is going to lose and since according to Dr Lillian Glass he is aware he WILL have some other career choices that in fact he has given up and is throwing the case so Casey will be able to say "I had Inadequate Council". Her body language and anger toward him (in my humble opinion) states she has lost a bit of faith in him. Perhaps he has said after Saturdays debacle "Look Honey, we are going to lose, your going to just have to say you had Inadequate Council and perhaps they will give you another trial?" She was certainly feeling the tension of that grand cross energy yesterday it was so clear in her face.
Just a thought I am throwing out.

Tuba so many people including myself are going to be so happy you have returned.

I have a Princess Tea with my little 5 year old today, something Caylee should be allowed to have enjoyed. :(

As you by now know, I have a firmly held opinion that Jose Angel Baez would never sacrifice his education and his legal standing as a professional to create an avenue to "inadequate counsel". He is making every effort (sometimes well over the lls.) to create a mosaic defense. And I also cite him for COURAGE. He has not tried a Capital Case heretofore but he is trying with every talent vouchsafed to him to defend the Prisoner. The insults and the contest on the courtroom floor are fascinating and partly for the immediacy of the back and forth responses between counsel. Then there is the judicial interplay and--not to forget--the jury. All in all, this is the best court coverage I have ever witnessed and I have seen many from the in-court vantage. On with the trial! (Damn those budget meetings!) But then, I'm biblical about money. Regard the lilies of the field. They neither spin nor do they toil. Their needs are ALWAYS answered and that is heavenly promise.

OT, sorry, But just have to say GOOD MORNING MS Tuba; it is so wonderful to have you BACK. You have been greatly missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks