2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA and JB have stipulated that not every

Ms. Lowe - found an unidentified human caucasion hair - Q-107 collection paper from scene- prompted you to do further examination of other individuals who were @ scene - correct.....March 30, 2009...can you tell who the individuals were tested...one head hair from Robyn Maynard...one from Mancowitz.....one from Cardiallio,,,sara cobel...carrie wood, jenny welch, gerardo blaise...not an exhaustive list or complete of those who could be potential donors.....microscopically dissimilar to all of those listed...dissimilar to Q-59 hair mass...dissimilar to Kc, dissilimilar to all known samples in this case... these are known samplses I was given...

Well, whoever disposed of the syringe sure did take great care in concealing it... in a bag, in a bottle, in a toilet paper roll, with the cap on the bottle. Weird.

My guess is a neighborhood teen using testosterone who didn't want parents or anybody to find out about it.

The gatorade bottle with testosterone does not surprise me. There was a bag of trash in her car. She did live in an apartment full of young men. It seems somebody did try to conceal the syringe in the tube of tp. The gatorade bottle could have rolled out of the trash bag. KC could have thrown it in the disney bag in an attempt to remove all evidence from her trunk.

Bob Kealing is tweeting that more jurors are taking notes for defense than for state.

Could be they are trying to make sense of what the defense is presenting.

<Good luck with that, IMO>

So, JB confuses them too? :doh:

the rogue hairs are present and accounted for....but do they mean anything? What &#8216;isn&#8217;t&#8217; should not matter as much as what &#8216;is&#8217;. Hope the jury is not getting lost in all the &#8216;isn&#8217;t&#8217; info.

I think she used the syringe to extract the chloroform after she made it and it settled. From what I have read, a seperation funnel should be used to extract it from a glass bottle (it should never be kept in plastic). Two more fails for ICA.

FYI, I have read chloroform should never be kept for longer than a week after it is made because it begins decomposing.

I don't know if there was a needle, just a syringe...

Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I had to track down the photos again. There was a needle. (see attachments)

Attachments

• gatorade.jpg
    gatorade.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 75
  • syringe.jpg
    syringe.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 97
Do body builders who use testosterone mix their own testosterone or purchase it in syringes? Maybe ICA picked it up at one of her boyfriends' houses along the way?

They purchase it in a bottle and put it in the syringe themselves from my knowledge. They will also buy the syringes seperately from the dealer or the doctor whoever they get it from.

Bob Kealing is tweeting that more jurors are taking notes for defense than for state.

Could be they are trying to make sense of what the defense is presenting.

<Good luck with that, IMO>

Or to stop the boredom and monotony???? I know I did that in some of my more boring college classes...

Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I had to track down the photos again. There was a needle. (see attachments)

Thank you!!!! I thought I saw a picture of it before, I just couldn't remember! :)

Do body builders who use testosterone mix their own testosterone or purchase it in syringes? Maybe ICA picked it up at one of her boyfriends' houses along the way?

Testerone is also given to women in peri-menopause and menopause. It is already mixed in a syringe all you do is pop the needle on. And also given to women to form muscles who may be small and want muscles mass.
Hint Hint ICA.

well if the duct tape is dissimilar, i think it helps to show that GA didn't use his duct tape on Caylee, as the DT was trying to imply....and helps backup that she used Amy's tape

(o/t gah! lost power 14 hours ago just back now)

Yay! JA - hoped he would clear up the relevance or lack of with q107

well if the duct tape is dissimilar, i think it helps to show that GA didn't use his duct tape on Caylee, as the DT was trying to imply....and helps backup that she used Amy's tape
This works, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member