Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOON went void last night and will not enter the next sign (Aries) until tomorrow morning.

Jun 21, 2011 10:51 PM Moo Sqr Ven V/C
Jun 23, 2011 4:24 AM Moo enters Aries

It is possible that "nothing will come of" today's proceedings...

Thanks,
Soulscape

MOON went void last night and will not enter the next sign (Aries) until tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just from what I've seen this morning, this appears to be true. Witnesses are testifying, there have been a few sidebars, but nothing compared to yesterday. Things are moving right along, but it does seem that not a whole lot is being accomplished. JMO

I would like to comment on ICA's rising sign. Cindy Anthony has a Gemini Sun. I have read that sometimes a child will have the ascendent in the same sign as one of the parents' sun. They are likely to be told that they are so much like that parent, but are actually nothing like them - they only appear that way (Asc). This often makes the child a disappointment to the parent as they can never live up to what they seem to be. This reminds me of Cindy Anthony on the stand talking about how much alike she and ICA are, and how she sees herself in her daughter - when in reality, they aren't very much alike at all. Gemini Rising seems appropriate for ICA as it may give her a proclivity to lie.

This hypothetically places chart ruler, Mercury, afflicted by her Mars/Uranus conjunction in the 9th or 10th House. More appropriate in the 9th as there are bits of truth to her lies.

The Complete Book of Astrology By Ada Aubin, June Rifkin says this about Gemini Rising :

"Gemini Rising has a dual nature, and on the rising sign, that Mercurial quality is going to show up immediately. Gemini Rising is fickle. He(or She) is doing a balancing act and can't afford to deal with everything as though it were going to be a career, so he touches and gathers here, picks a brain over there, and so on...he accumulates enough information to keep on going without staying in one place for too long.

If afflicted, Gemini Rising can be nothing more that a gossip. He can play games, the most common of which is that, when you are intellectual with him, he is emotional, and vice versa. Worst of all, once he makes you lose your equilibrium or temper, he'll get very cold-blooded.

GOOD POST.

I have always thought she was likely one of the Mutable rising signs. She is very chameleon like and also very inconstant and more reactive than proactive.

Also, there is a weird emphasis or focus upon her hands,[ ruled by GEMINI] She is always wringing them, covering them with her sleeves, or rubbing them. And when she was having her panic attack, it was her hands that were inoperative and painful. Often, the rising sign indicates where one is most vulnerable. We can see her hands are vulnerable, as are her words, which belie her deceit, and show us her cunning and shallow nature. [ Gemini, but only if severely afflicted ]

Thanks,
Soulscape

I wonder if that is going to be when Baez begins his renewed attack[ Aries] upon George and tries to prove his theory put out in OS. I thought he was going to do that when Mercury entered Cancer,[ Cancer rules the family]but he stayed with his forensics efforts. I was certain he was going to direct his attention at George and the family when the Sun entered Cancer at the solstice. But he stayed on the forensics, trying to poke holes in the states case. I am not sure that has been very effective.

I know I have been incorrect thus far when I predicted that the lead attorney was going to begin trying to prove the story he promised us in his opening statements. So it may never happen. But the 'stars' are asking him for a new beginning tomorrow,[ moon in Aries, approaching sextile to Sun/merc in Cancer]and he will be better off if he listens and responds accordingly. IMO, he either has to begin discussing the theory he presented at the opening, OR he has to give an updated account. But if he just keeps ignoring that shocking story he told us, then the jury is going to lose any faith in him. imoo

Thank you Tuba!

I appreciate it. :) I had seen flashes of intense anger from her (usually when she was moving to leave the courtroom). I did notice yesterday that she seemed more subdued and I had wondered if she realized that she's not going to leave as she seemed to think she was earlier on.

I suppose it was just wishful thinking on my part that she might just be realizing exactly how dire her situation.

Glad to see you stop by! I was very surprised to see you had my answer, many many thanks! :)

Re: -Quote (Originally by smolea)---
I would like to comment on ICA's rising sign. Cindy Anthony has a Gemini Sun. I have read that sometimes a child will have the ascendent in the same sign as one of the parents' sun.

My understanding is that the Sun is the traditional "archetype" of the Father (i.e. G.A.)
and the Moon, the traditional Archetype of the Mother (i.e. CA)

Cindy - Gemini Sun personality
Geroge Virgo Sun personality

I think that of course Casey is a mixture of the two on some level of understanding, but not necessarily at all the obvious level.

In other words, no one is born "in a vacuum".

According to ancient texts, the child shall be born with either an Ascendant or a Descendant position, according to the Pre-Natal Epoch position for the Mother (Moon's position) when conceived.

Not sure how that might help you to rectify Casey's natal, but this is the text and accompanying rules for conception and birth :

It's actually a whole lot more complex then this, but this is a start in understanding:

This law was known to the ancients as the "Truitine of Hermes," from Hermes Trismegistus, who first correctly formulated and stated the law as follows: "The place of the Moon at conception becomes the birth ascendant or its opposite point."

"But this proved to be but one-half of a very important law, for while the Ascendant at birth was the place of the Moon at a certain Epoch, the Ascendant or its opposite point at this Epoch was the place of the Moon at birth -- a very remarkable interchange of factors." --E.H. Bailey.

According to the Ancient Wisdom, "The World-Breath has a definite and periodic pulsation, a systole and diastole action, whereby birth and death are controlled." This idea of periodicity, well established by modern science, furthers the idea that birth can take place only in respect to any single locality at intervals, that these intervals are in accord with lunar motion, and that only every seventh impulse of the World-Breath permits of human births.

The modern version of the Prenatal Epoch we first established by the English astrologer known to the astrological world as Sepharial, in the year 1886. It was published by him in 1890. In this he had the collaboration of a trained and veteran scientist, a doctor, who helped him to establish the primary laws of the Prenatal Epoch by years of painstaking research and actual experiments. This doctor was an expert obstetrician and proved the laws of the Prenatal Epoch by actual firsthand data.

http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

[ame="http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7845"]The Prenatal Epoch - Astrologers' Community[/ame]

the Four Laws of the Epoch

As you by now know, I have a firmly held opinion that Jose Angel Baez would never sacrifice his education and his legal standing as a professional to create an avenue to "inadequate counsel". He is making every effort (sometimes well over the lls.) to create a mosaic defense. And I also cite him for COURAGE. He has not tried a Capital Case heretofore but he is trying with every talent vouchsafed to him to defend the Prisoner. The insults and the contest on the courtroom floor are fascinating and partly for the immediacy of the back and forth responses between counsel. Then there is the judicial interplay and--not to forget--the jury. All in all, this is the best court coverage I have ever witnessed and I have seen many from the in-court vantage. On with the trial! (Damn those budget meetings!) But then, I'm biblical about money. Regard the lilies of the field. They neither spin nor do they toil. Their needs are ALWAYS answered and that is heavenly promise.

I agree!

Any one of us in the position of the Defendant as in this case, would have a true advocate for us in Jose Baez. I don't see how she could have fared better quite frankly, with no money in her stockpile to pay for the "Dream Team" likes of OJ Simpson for the Dream Team lawyers who defended both the Bakely case or the more recent case of Wall of Sound creator -
Phil Spector, all with very deep pockets of cash available for the best money can buy. (or so they would say)

However, if I'm ever in any trouble such as this young woman is, give me Jose Baez any day, he's amazing.

I've also read somewhere that he is the product of a single mother home, so perhaps has more compassion and empathy then had he not been, with Casey's case and her position.

I believe he has Sun/Mercury in fair minded Libra and Neptune/Venus in deep and probing Scorpio, not a superficial sign by any means.
All good for Law.

Right, Leomoon & ! he shares your Leo Moon.

Right, Leomoon & ! he shares your Leo Moon.

:seeya: I noticed that! :rocker:

Must be a good guy. Leo Moon's often are largesse in their feelings and fight for the underdogs.

Often too, they set their own mother on a pedestal up "high" perhaps too much so, out of reality. My mom was my heroine in this lifetime, and the Moon we see as Mother archetype. I would think Jose Baez also put his mother up high in his heart and mind. The way he perceived her. Would be interesting to know of their relationship.

She always fought for the underdog too. (she had a SAG Sun/Libra Moon) Not sure how she would have viewed this case however.
That's a tough one to call, even for me to know how she may have seen it. Hmmm. Probably changing her mind depending on the
input from a neighbor or if from me, (mutable SAG). She wasn't always married to a fixed notion.

I think Tricia on this site shares her birth "day".

:)

Here are some additional powerful traits of the Leo, and the Moon can be as important as the Sun for many (m. or f.): Jose Baez directs the action for his team and has strong organisational abilitiy. I have often thought & said, "Leo can walk the globe as a Johnny Appelseed or Gulliver in boots." They traverse and transverse the larger scene in all of its aspects or, facets (not to confuse the issue w. astrology). So he is w/o doubt the executive in this defense axn, just as Cheney-Mason can direct as well but the overall perception yields to the Leo Moon.

Of course, Angel Baez also has the Virgo Mars & Jupiter, so attention to detail is natural for him but this fluid and dishonest Prisoner and her machinations does not allow for the careful pains he would otherwise take to "get it all strictly lined up and correct". Then too, Jose Baez has the zero Uranus in law Sign Libra and therefore is always victorious over heavy hands like those of Sun at zero Libra. Guess who?

Of course, Angel Baez also has the Virgo Mars & Jupiter, so attention to detail is natural for him but this fluid and dishonest Prisoner and her machinations does not allow for the careful pains he would otherwise take to "get it all strictly lined up and correct". Then too, Jose Baez has the zero Uranus in law Sign Libra and therefore is always victorious over heavy hands like those of Sun at zero Libra. Guess who?

WOW. That is so very well said. With VIRGO being the home of 'detail' and the 'natural order of things,' that might indicate Baez would be perfectly organized and on top of the details. But Jupiter is in detriment in Virgo, and fiery Mars is way too impatient to be effective there. Baez has no time for investigating/assimilating the necessary details and facts. He likes to just 'wing it' and trusts it will work out ok. With Jupiter there sometimes it does. He seems to overlook supremely vital information until it is too late.[Mars in Virgo] Some legal analysts are saying that his ineptness, [like not looking at the jail house tapes in time to have them redacted for example] may actually reverse any upcoming guilty verdict.

I think the Uranus in Libra makes him think he was destined [Uranus]to be a lawyer.[Libra] But I think he may end up being someone 'connected' to law, like a media talking head, not necessarily a practicing attorney for long. imo.He is a great figure head and does a good job emoting for his clients, especially in the media, but he plays fast and loose with the truth, imo.

Just scrutinising facial poses and expressions, I'd have to say extremely angry. Wouldn't you? After we really look and study, especially the eyes and mouth. We have to remember that we now have both Sun & Mercury in her Moon Sign of the crab, so emotions, emotions, emotions are bound to leak thro.

Yea Tuba is back !! :great: We missed you.:great:

:seeya: I noticed that! :rocker:

Must be a good guy. Leo Moon's often are largesse in their feelings and fight for the underdogs.

Often too, they set their own mother on a pedestal up "high" perhaps too much so, out of reality. My mom was my heroine in this lifetime, and the Moon we see as Mother archetype. I would think Jose Baez also put his mother up high in his heart and mind. The way he perceived her. Would be interesting to know of their relationship.

She always fought for the underdog too. (she had a SAG Sun/Libra Moon) Not sure how she would have viewed this case however.
That's a tough one to call, even for me to know how she may have seen it. Hmmm. Probably changing her mind depending on the
input from a neighbor or if from me, (mutable SAG). She wasn't always married to a fixed notion.

I think Tricia on this site shares her birth "day".

:)

Your mom sounds like an amazing woman. I am not sure I would put Baez up there on that pedestal with her though. He is not fighting for the underdog, imo. Casey ruled the roost, she is no underdog.
Zenaida Gonzales, Vasco, Roy Kronk, THOSE are the true underdogs,imo. And Baez is driving a bus right over them, all innocent bystanders, as far as I can see. Maybe his Venus/Neptune in Scorpio helps him live by the 'by any means necessary' motto.

Just scrutinising facial poses and expressions, I'd have to say extremely angry. Wouldn't you? After we really look and study, especially the eyes and mouth. We have to remember that we now have both Sun & Mercury in her Moon Sign of the crab, so emotions, emotions, emotions are bound to leak thro.

Tuba!!! You are back!!! So happy to see you :great::great::great:

Sometime in the vague mists of time between June of 2008 and now, June 2011, it was mentioned that Casey or as I refer to the accused, The Prisoner, is a Joe Bfttz, whose black cloud contaminates all of us. Speaking just for myself, a prolific commentator of her case, I do know that the incidence of this case has brought nought but bad times to me, with the counterpoint that I so enjoy Websleuths and all of us who correspond here.

Sometime in the vague mists of time between June of 2008 and now, June 2011, it was mentioned that Casey or as I refer to the accused, The Prisoner, is a Joe Bfttz, whose black cloud sontaminates all of us. Speaking just for myself, a prolific commentator of her case, I do know that the incidence of this case has brought nought but bad times to me, with the counterpoint that I so enjoy Websleuths and all of us who correspond here.

Tuba, I have found this to be true for me, also. I have pulled away and not spent as much time watching or reading about this case. I have found myself having feelings of hatred toward ICA - this is not ME! I am not and do not want to be that sort of person. I'm curious - do the charts show a large or even global influence or fame to be accorded to ICA?

Sometime in the vague mists of time between June of 2008 and now, June 2011, it was mentioned that Casey or as I refer to the accused, The Prisoner, is a Joe Bfttz, whose black cloud sontaminates all of us. Speaking just for myself, a prolific commentator of her case, I do know that the incidence of this case has brought nought but bad times to me, with the counterpoint that I so enjoy Websleuths and all of us who correspond here.
Dear Tuba, oh, welcome back!! I have missed you, so much so! I do hope your cloudy skies are clearing - am sending you some southern Cali sunshine to make sure, along with hugs and my best wishes. No clouds especially mucking things up here, but that means we don't get many rainbows, either, and I do love those.

It's good to see you!

I think that you and a very few others here took on a huge psychic burden in this case. I am not sure that everyone understands how intense it can be in trying to get inside a chart and reveal it's truths and intricacies. Tuba, you went above and beyond that call of duty. You did that with all of your heart and it takes a toll. I think others here have felt the same effect from that burden. There is also a huge psychic toll when so many others are looking to YOU for your insights and answers. I totally understand why you needed and may still feel the need for a break from it all. As they say " Your thoughts are prayers" and so when our thoughts are focussed on tragic cases like this it may have a negative affect on our own realities. I am hoping for a successful verdict and climax to this trial so we can all get some resolution and closure. Maybe the Saturn in Libra will allow this for us all. { Although it is about to conjunct my natal Saturn for it's second return.]

Welcome home Tuba! xo
I also have felt a need to step away. Not from my love and support of Caylee, that will never end. But from my needing to keep up on every ugly detail. I felt the need to reimmerse (SP? WORD? LOL) myself in my own precious little gifts, my son and daughter. I hope that all of our wonderful astrologers feel comfortable taking the time they need. You can't give of yourself if your own well is empty. Remember to take care of yourselves. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304