2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
french-toast.jpg

http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2011/05/frugal-eats-frugally-delicious-french-toast/

Good Morning! :coffee:

Wonder what's in store for us today. Hopefully there will be no hiccups and the next 3 days will be complete days. I know. Wishful thinking. LOL

I think we may finally get to hear from Krystal aka River Cruz. Anybody know what happened with Vasco Thompson's depo yesterday? Is he still on deck to testify that he doesn't know George, never spoke to George and didn't have have that number until 2009?

Got here a little early this morning. French toast looks great.
It sure will put a pick me up in this very dreary day here. I have a feeling today will be a doozy. Have a great day. Peace

Good Morning! :coffee:

Wonder what's in store for us today. Hopefully there will be no hiccups and the next 3 days will be complete days. I know. Wishful thinking. LOL

I think we may finally get to hear from Krystal aka River Cruz. Anybody know what happened with Vasco Thompson's depo yesterday? Is he still on deck to testify that he doesn't know George, never spoke to George and didn't have have that number until 2009?

As far as I know his depo was yesterday. His lawyer was on last night and they are sticking to there story.

What a difference a day makes...

GA and CA don't think their dd is innocent. I do feel for them...I was very hard on CA early on...believing that she made ICA who she is...but I am more inclined to think that GA and CA were the ones being manipulated and abused by their sociopathic daughter.

Then we have the interview with JB...where he states that reporters do not have enough education to judge legal matters....hhhmmmm wonder what KB would have to say about that one...

Okay, ready to roll?

Yummy!!! Thank you for the French Toast, it's just what I need before heading for work. I'm upset I can't continue watching the trial just because I have to pay my bills :( :)

I'm looking forward to reading all your posts tonight! May it be a good day for justice.

What a difference a day makes...

GA and CA don't think their dd is innocent. I do feel for them...I was very hard on CA early on...believing that she made ICA who she is...but I am more inclined to think that GA and CA were the ones being manipulated and abused by their sociopathic daughter.

Then we have the interview with JB...where he states that reporters do not have enough education to judge legal matters....hhhmmmm wonder what KB would have to say about that one...

Okay, ready to roll?

Morning Mama...

I really have a hard time believing they said this as the trial is going on..
One thing I have learned from the media during this circus is to not believe much of what they have to say, and how they twist the facts for ratings.

Guess we will find out as the day goes on.

Morning Mama...

I really have a hard time believing they said this as the trial is going on..
One thing I have learned from the media during this circus is to not believe much of what they have to say, and how they twist the facts for ratings.

Guess we will find out as the day goes on.

I do agree with the media hype attention...slanting things in a favorable light..but I guess when when the SA come up for their rebuttal we shall see what the focus will be and how the A's handle the whole thing.

Morning all

Why do I not believe this..

Lawyer: Casey's Parents Don't Think She's Innocent

Anthony Lawyer Talks Casey Case On CNN

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28329375/detail.html

Good Morning Pita,

I read the article this morning and also have doubts they actually said they don't think she's innocent. I didn't watch CNN so was wondering if anyone has the actual quote from their attorney.

This is the only thing I could find:

"They love her, they support her and they do not want her to get the death penalty and they will do all they can to avoid her getting the death penalty in this case," Lippman said.

Did the reporter misinterpret that statement to mean her parents think she's guilty? :waitasec:

Good morning, my fellow Websleuthers. Stayed up late on another thread so I am going to check back in to this one in a few hours - after sampling the French Toast, my favorite, of course. This trial never ceases to amaze me. Can't tell you how many times I've yelled at my computer, "Oh, c'mon, Baez! Really?" And I am not in the habit of thinking my computer is my imaginary friend.

Good Morning Pita,

I read the article this morning and also have doubts they actually said they don't think she's innocent. I didn't watch CNN so was wondering if anyone has the actual quote from their attorney.

This is the only thing I could find:

Did the reporter misinterpret that statement to mean her parents think she's guilty? :waitasec:

Morning Pal...

Should be hearing something soon, it just seems so unlikely they would say something like that, at this time.

I did hear that Lippman put out a statement, but cannot find it.
We should know something soon about this comment.

I can't believe their lawyer would make a statement like that. What IS it with people that all want to be on TV and the news? Not even their lawyer can't keep his mouth shut?

I think work will do wonders for my attitude......

There has been a bit of a buzz going on about this on a different thread. Breaking News George and Cindy. Interesting. It all started with the AC 360 show last night.

Good morning, my fellow Websleuthers. Stayed up late on another thread so I am going to check back in to this one in a few hours - after sampling the French Toast, my favorite, of course. This trial never ceases to amaze me. Can't tell you how many times I've yelled at my computer, "Oh, c'mon, Baez! Really?" And I am not in the habit of thinking my computer is my imaginary friend.

LOL...I know what you mean. Trying to be discreet at the office is becoming more and more difficult as the days go by. Coworkers staring at me from the hallway talking to my computer and laughing (especially the other day with the Jeff Ashton "dog" moment).

Good morning WS Family :seeya: another day closer to Justice for Caylee...

Quite a revelation and one that I have hoped and waited for...

Lawyer: Casey Anthony's parents do not think she is innocent
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/23/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html

I'm guessing since ICA has implicated GA, they now know the real deal. Hoping they seek justice for Caylee....Of course they don't want her to receive the DP and will try and save her life, but just to admit, they don't think she's innocent is quite a stride...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Good Morning.

That french toast looks wonderful.

I wonder what we are in for today?

Good morning. Black coffee and non-fat plain yogurt for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member