2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proper line of --uh - thats not my job.. HHJP 6/23/2011

Perry educating the DT once again. Not his job to...(left open).

HHJP: JA is prepared to run a mack train to the cracked door!

Stop it Simms!! Whining and fussing and crying....just stop!!!

I "lol"ed a the mac truck comment. Oh my goodness.

Defense requesting that jury is told about "dramatic" nature of JA putting the evidence in front of the witness.

Dramatic? JB yelled straight at the jury the first day during opening statements. !!!

Now DS is pushing her luck.

curative instructions.....all he really did was ask if he had seen or tested these cans.

From what I gather per HHJP, the witness can not testify as an expert on air samples because he only read a couple of articles.

"Can't take it as a shield then turn it around and use it as a club on the State", says HHJP. The Defense was trying to do that.

Sims says Ashton is being "dramatic" when lining evidence up on the stand in front of the jury. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:16 PM

Perry also says it looks as if Ashton will try to drive a Mack truck through it. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:15 PM

I'm waiting for the photoshop pic of JA running a truck through a door now.

HJBP in respones to DS: Well, you didn't object to it. The only thing you objected to was burden shifting.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Perry stopped mid sentence and said "..well, that's not my job". He was essentially trying to teach defense the law!

Mr Ashton is prepared to drive a mac truck through it..

DS...whine...dramatics...whine...whine...

lesson...:great:

So DS wants the Judge to ask the jurors to pretend they didn't see JA slam the evidence down. LMAO! Okay DS, not everyone suffers selective memory like ICA

Can someone please summarize what's going on I missed the first half hour here. Thanks

Perry stopped mid sentence and said "..well, that's not my job". He was essentially trying to teach defense the law!
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:16 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members