2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
burden of proof on state
defendant has no obligations
no objections
anddddddddddddddddddd

Bill S. says cans most likely won't be opened in case of a retrial...if they open them now, they will release evidence.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
News 13 will air press co Terence with Anthony family attorney Mark Lippman LIVE after court ends for the day. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

All I can think is that days of scientific testimony will be wasted trying to convince the jury that several experienced people and two highly-trained dogs didn't really smell human decomposition in Casey's car. Dr. Vass is just icing on a cake with a saw blade in it.

The sad thing is....after all this time, does the jury even remember what the line of questioning was about before they were removed from the court room?

The inmate is acting like she is going head to toe with the lawyer at the table...as if she had a college degree:banghead:

This poor girl:
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
CSI Jen Welch is back in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

It is well established that the burden of proof is on the State of Florida and the defendant has no burden to prove or disprove anything.

Bill S. saying walking a thin line with a mistrial with this. rut roh..............

Maybe that's what DT wants so they can save face and not hear that G word on their watch. :waitasec:

I feel like I'm about to be sick to my stomach over this!

News 13 will air press co Terence with Anthony family attorney Mark Lippman LIVE after court ends for the day. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:41 PM

I think JBP is doing the right thing. The prosecution has so much evidence, this is small potatoes. I think they are saving their best evidence for the rebuttal anyway.

IMO

"CSI Jen Welch is back in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell" (twitter)

On another note, at this critical juncture, I just love Jen Welch!

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Witnesses waiting are CSI types, Nick Savage of FBI, and... Wait for it... Boomerang Jenny Welch!!! #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trivialdrift