2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guarantee you - I know Gentiva. I do not work there. But I know them, they are nationwide and have lovely IT people that can scratch up computer tapes if need be from ten years ago or more. If you don't watch out CA the SA will ask for those records. It doesn't matter how many passwords you have.

OH MY HOLY GOD!!!!! Doesn't anybody care about Caylee in that family....

She lies just like Casey!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Yes, JUST LIKE CASEY! This testimony, with all its references to practicalities, back-ups, passwords, procedures, etc. is SO reminiscent of Casey's story about the cell phones and SIM cards and so forth. So similar. Now we know...

Why would she type in the words chloroform if Google suggested it to her as a better spelling? She would just click it IMO.

It infuriates me that CA is wearing "purple for Caylee" while she is lying for Caylee's killer. Unreal.

You know what, I am not even nervous about this, cause the jury has to see whats obviously going on!

OMG ... WOW !!! CA and ICA : They deserve each other !

Ca brought up ice being arrested on ck charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea right!!! For three years on every talk show she just mentions this now!!!!!

BREAK HER LDB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICA is shaking her head. Now she's all lovey for ICA. And I could just SMACK JB's smirk that's now permanently on his face.

Casey shook her head and said; "wow" when LDB asked Cindy if this was something she recalled since switching medications in July 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson