2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state should call Rick and Shirley to testify ..

:rocker: Sure would like to hear what they have to say about CA and ICA ... and GA ...

And they would have absolutely NO reason to lie for ICA or CA ...

okayokayokay. I'm back peeps!! Let's starting thinking positively again cause seriously... pros have last at bat and it's going to be UGLY. Tee hee. :)

Brang it.

Nancy will just play the "Oh she's a grieving mother/grandmother who doesn't want her daughter to die and forgive her she knows not what she's doing card"........and peeps will believe her, and we will start wrasslin' all over again..............lmbo.

I dunno, NG has some fangs!~

And why was this so important that CA had to leave work to look it up?

Exactly!!! no reason at all but she has had alot of time to think this all thru!

Everything she has done so far has been an act, the tears we all fell for well no more tears from me

A salaried exempt employee's time cannot be recorded because it will chalange their exempt status under the Fair Labor Standards Act (Federal Law) requiring the employer to pay back over time wages for a minimum of 2 years. I doubt they have any accurate time records for Cindy.

The computer expert said on the stand before he could not tell how the password was set up so he could not tell if a password would have to be entered before those searchers were done. I posted then, I thought that was important for then to have and it seems it was but they do not have it and Kevin said so on the stand when he first took it (or bradley one of them)

This is in relation to the sleep ,log on cycles of the PC and the specific user account.

Ya know what? Cindy would say that the time and date on her work computer were wrong! She's got an answer for everything.:banghead:

That would not fly. Medical records are legal documents..

Maybe Cindy traded today's testimony in return for them to drop the alleged abuse from George and Lee for the rest of the trial. Just a thought.

Interesting thought. How disgusting if that is true, but it definitely seems like she might be in cohoots with JB now.

I give up. Bill S. saying even if the SA finds out that CA was at work and is lying.....the judge might not let it in....because the SA should have anticipated that CA would lie. Justice system?? I think not....not for victims.

I'm not a lawyer but I have to disagree. How do you anticipate someone lying? What would he base that opinion on? I think they have every right to challenge her testimony. Do you have to anticipate every witness will lie?

You guys do realize that this means that whole DT table is knowing and going along with this and are much more computer savvy and probably authored this whole mess.IMO

I wonder how many of CA's patients she saw on the days in question (3/17 and 3/21? iirc) will come forward to the SA and say yes, I had such and such a medical treatment that day and CA was MY NURSE at the time in question.... AND give permission for the state to have their medical records.

If I were one of CA's patients on either day I would certainly do that myself!

She doesn't see patients

bbm

...only is they have a photgraphic memory, like CA has, and remember a pop up on a computer screen from 3 years ago. jmo

Oh yeah, a you-tube popped up with a 'neck breaking feat' on a skateboard...and that somehow is gonna show up as someone doing a google search on neckbreaking? Me thinketh not..

I am glad I didn't witness this personally; I've been fighting a killer headache today and this would've caused my head to explode, I think. It doesn't say much for my personal judge of character that I believed CA was finally seeing the light and starting to truly grieve for Caylee. Lying is despicable no matter what the motive, and I hope she is prosecuted if they can prove perjury. Shame on me. :( :sick: :banghead:

There will be some evidence of CA's physical presence at work those days. Nurses have to document everything, even phone calls made. As a nurse manager, there will be a paper trail/computer evidence of her being at the office. Gentiva employees are already on the state's witness list.

I was thinking along this line, too. I'm wondering if there might be patients charts that she may have handwritten something on, but wouldn't HIPPA laws prevent SA from using that?

Cindy talks too much, just like KC-- round and round and round.

CA timecard shows she worked 10 hours on March 17, 2008! From 8:00am to 6:00pm. She worked 48.5 hours that week!!!!!!! Caught in a big lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM