2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is good for the book.
Wouldn't Cindy have shouted from thee rooftops...it was me...I looked for chloroform on the computer? OMG! She's denied there was a body in the trunk for 3 years...now she wants us to believe it was a coincidence that SHE just happened to look it up?

I'm going to catch flack for this I'm sure but I find that while I am furious with CA for lying on the stand, I can also understand what has to be her overwhelming desire and need to protect the life of the child she gave birth to, no matter how flawed that child seems to be.

I am extremely angry with CA, but I also feel so sorry for her and what her evil daughter has done to her family.

I don't even remember the password on my computer...even when I turn it on, it only asks for my password to get into email...

They just showed a shot of the prosecutor's table and JA wasn't there.

Also if you search for news stories related to the dangers of hand sanitizer to children-many of the Google results show news stories from 2007 and 2009 (during the H1N1 scare) sounds quite fishy to me

NG will combust if GA goes with the molestation!

Guessing he will get caught in the crossfire of his "affair" and look like a degenerate capable of anything and everything. This is with his approval of course.......

I want to see SA put on a rebuttal witness who is a Supervisor for Gentiva and want LDB to ask that Supervisor whether or not employees are told to FALSIFY work records by not recording overtime, and by logging an 8 hour day but feeling free to come and go as they please...

I know the answer to that one!!!

eh, this was kind of an unspoken rule where I worked. There were times where I'd be working on something until midnight or until the wee hours (no extra compensation because I was salaried) and I'd be told to use some time elsewhere/just leave earlier when things were slow etc. We had weeks where the entire management team (I was an exec secretary) was gone for meetings overseas and that would be when I'd "make up" most of my time. Fridays in the summer I'd leave at noon etc etc etc

You have NO idea how tempted I am to read it. :banghead:

But no...I'll have to reason this out the same way the real jurors will have to reason this out. Otherwise, I'm not a mock juror, am I?

Bet this jury is as floored as I am, though.

As a mock juror did she come across as truthful to you?

Cindy lied about the stain being there when they bought the car. GA said in his early testimony (when he was actually telling the truth) that there was a basketball sized stain in the trunk. I think he said he put his nose right up on the smell. That was a new stain and CA darn well knows it. GA kept those cars spotless. He would know if there was a new or old stain.

She said ICA and GA drove the car. I call BS on that too.

IMO

2m7sxuo.jpg

Honestly, I don't know that it doesn't look worse that some of the 84 searches would be Cindy's and that gives fewer to KC. But still with even fewer searches she was looking up how to make it. Not that I believe a word out of Cindy's mouth anymore. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and wasted tears on her after the first day (ETA: that she testified), but from here on out I will save my tears for Caylee.

I now think that "not innocent" thing last night was orchestrated to try to make her testimony today seem more believable.

But why? The jury doesn't know anything about the statement made by her lawyer. They jury has no idea any of this is going on. And why would they put on an act for the public, we are not the ones making the decisions. I am just shocked at what just happened and cannot make sense of it all. Besides a woman lying to try and protect her daughter.

Also, does anyone know what date she was depo'd about her computer searches? I want to re-read them, but the ones I pulled up and did a keyword search for chloroform and computer came up with nothing.

709 GUESTS!!! Wow!

Please join us here and register...the regulars don't bite, the water is fine, and we are a friendly bunch!

ok. I am not getting sucked into the drama. Cindy may have looked for chlorophyll. I will even give her some of the chemicals. BUT! She says she did not look for "how to make chloroform". The computer stuff will show clearly that Casey used the password protected account to search for how to make chloroform. Have no fear! Remember, Jose didn't even look at this stuff til this week!!!! Breathe!!!!

Isn't there any depositions of Cindy's that LDB could have impeached her with or couldn't they arrest her for lying on the stand in the depositions??? How did that testimony happen???

I think LDB is saving that for rebuttal......

I bet when JA disappeared, he was running to get a search warrant drafted to seize CA's workplaces computers. JMO

That would be awesome if they could prove she was lying about that. I think the jury has her number because LDB did a good cross but a smoking gun might get her behind bars. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM