2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Cindy did this because she is angry at George... she and George still came in close... just like they have been. I don't think this has anything to do with the "affair."

Which worries me FAR more... about what George will do when he is called to the stand. If they are still "united" then what if they are also united in their strategy in court...

A quote came to mind from The Color Purple: "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble.... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

I love that scene! A true testament to the power of karma! If CA, GA, and LA don't do right by Caylee Marie, that is what they have to look forward to.

I just posted this on the poll thread asking if you would lie for your child. I stepped out for 2 hours & came back to this. I really feel sick! I just couldn't type it again, so I copied & pasted:

What Cindy did on the stand today is the very reason she has to sit in a court of law to testify for her daughter on trial for killing her daughter & facing the death penalty.

Remember : Last time CA was on the stand (not sure of date) CA mouthed "love you" to ICA ...

:waitasec: So today should be NO SURPRISE ...

We were given a warning ...

Can you imagine what the jury will think if CA gets proven wrong? She MUST be guilty if her mom is lying for her.

Does anyone here believe for a second that a person can remember a "pop up ad" from 3 years ago? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Anyone that has had a Youtube video as a popup please raise your hands. I use FF which keeps popups from showing up so I haven't and I don't believe CA should have either. JMO

that is probably why ICA has that s*** eating grin on her face yesterday!!!!!!!!!

Can the State still attempt to obtain more evidence from CA job if she was at work or not on those days?

Another person chiming in about corporate intranets...I work for a v. large bank, and every page we view, every application we use, EVERYTHING is date & time recorded. Same rules apply to health care----because of liability issues regarding unauthorized access to patient/customer personal info. We keep our visit info FOREVER.

According to CA, the trunk stain was there when she bought the car??

OMG! So someone else was driving around in a car with a stain shaped like a toddler in the fetal position?? Must have been Zanny!!

Forgive me...this day has made me positively slap-happy.:furious:
I had forgot about that testimony. CA suggested it could have been a gas can impression. And JB conveniently brings out the gas can and shows the jury it's basketball sized bottom ala GA's statement to FBI about the stain. :banghead:

Found it!!

From 2011.05.28:

"LDB: you testified you left for work on june 16th 2008 and worked a normal shift?

for a monday yes

LDB: did you talk to Casey at all on June 16th?

through out the day we left messages, as far as speaking with her I think we had a brief convo in the late after noon fourish maybe lasted a few seconds.

LDB: include her plans for that day?

she was going to spend the night as zanny's she knew she couldn't drop Caylee off at work with me...but on mondays are difficult I have a staff meeting and she told me she was going to take Caylee to zannys and she would crash when she got off work because she had an early day at work and that made sense to me. monday can be a late night depending what was going on but typically out by six on mondays."

Thanks to Chiquita71 for the transcription.

Thank you! Thank you very much for finding this.

HELP- what exactly did she testify to? And what did she lie about? I can't get thru all these pages...

I'm going to catch flack for this I'm sure but I find that while I am furious with CA for lying on the stand, I can also understand what has to be her overwhelming desire and need to protect the life of the child she gave birth to, no matter how flawed that child seems to be.

I am extremely angry with CA, but I also feel so sorry for her and what her evil daughter has done to her family.

It's hard to break the cycle. I wish that she could muster up the strength to be the grandma that she was initially in testimony.

What makes me more sick to my stomach is knowing all the money Cindy is going to rak ein after this... She is going to be laughing her way to the bank!!!:banghead:

If they aren't prepared for this, then they are not as competent as I had hoped they would be. To me the entire family has been very transparent in their lying.

Linda took a step back because she KNOWS she has some ammo she can bring forward still. She clued us in about the FB and Myspace and the passwords.

In the rebuttal phase they are going to blast Cindy outtta the water. They will have some proof from Gentiva, some computer forensics records and the actual time card for that day, info about the password, and maybe her cell ping records as well. LDB is smart for stepping down until she has all of that ready to 'show and tell' for the jury.imoo

I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

I've had to just walk away many times in the last few weeks.
I don't listen to the IS/HLN pundits any longer..
I dove into housework after CA wrapped up..
Try to step back, sweetheart.
This is going to get worse and we need to pace ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM