2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, witness doesn't see access to myspace 84 times.

WTH? I'm confused.

Question. How does someone visit 4 different websites in 1 seconds time? How does some one visit 1 website 84 times in 1 seconds time? What am I not understand?

@MikeDeForest6
Just reviewed Cindy's deposition. Major conflicts with her testimony on stand today. #CaseyAnthony

JB has Sgt Stenger on stand w 2 different rpts

Netanalysis rpt shows sci-spot visited once and CacheBack shows it visited 84 times
Netanlysis shows MySpace visited 84 times and Cacheback never shows it visited at all

What is happening in the court room now? Are they back from break?

yeah. JoseB is questioning a guy from a competing computer forensics company as to what was erased from the computer.. what sites were visitied and how many times ect

I should have been more specific. My understanding is if you are salary you don't get paid overtime. Your paycheck is always the same regardless of how many hours you work or don't work.

Exactly. When on salary, hours aren't kept for the purpose of monitoring a salaried persons overtime.:banghead:

This is not a devastating blow guys. First of all we have a client who it has been proven will lie walking all the way the Sheriff's Department doing it. Now we have a mother who testified that while her daughter was 7 months pregnant that she was retaining fluid and is an RN and didn't notice that baby bump.

Then we hear that this stain of decomposition was in the car when they bought it. Imagine the incredible bad luck of this family. They must have some sort of curse on them to have They have a daughter that lied, a granddaughter murdered and now this revelation that Cindy fraudulated her time card.

This jury is not dumb. Cindy had selective recall last time called by the State. Now she has this terrific recall and has come very close to perjury.

Give this jury the credit that they are due. Even if they don't know everything that we do, they will see the handwriting on the wall. This is a mother who was not credible and appeared to have make believe searches just like her daughter had make believe friends.

It will come in on rebuttal. There will be some document or some action on the computer of the company that will blow Cindy out of the water. And I wouldn't doubt that a search warrant for those files is pending as we speak. Plenty of time to show Cindy Anthony up for what she is.

:blowkiss: Big deep breath. :)

I pray that you're right. I'm so worried, sick, disgusted, furious.
I never knew such people walked this earth.

I really wish that I had a copy of that report on th computer searches. As I mentioned when we were first hearing about this report, that page had been removed. I was able to find a copy of it, but it would take some digging for her to find it and the fact that he read off the address where it used to be located, I am certain that it took some digging for her to find it and the fact that she did speaks volumes to her determination.

ETA: I wish that I knew when it was removed from his site.

Well, if nothing else, I hope Gary Tuchman of CNN is irritated enough at being used to stop doing "puff pieces" with inaccurate info (because he hasn't really followed the case for 3 years), and gets down to exposing the grifters in this family for who they really are.

They just showed a shot of the prosecutor's table and JA wasn't there.

I picture him in a full out run (in his suit and dress shoes) with a subpoena in hand on his way to Cindy's former employer to confiscate hard drives. Go Jeff! We LUVZ you!!!

I am completely strung out. Sickened. Angry. No, furious! What about the doe-eyed little girl who didn't live to see her third birthday? Who was bagged up and thrown away by her mother and left to be EATEN? What about justice for Caylee??? I am just sick at heart. Someone, please tell me this will work out in the end!

:therethere: The State has this! CA lied about some of this in her depo.She went much farther :liar: out today,but I'm sure the State has done their investigation into it.

This is gold if in fact those dates LDB asked about are on Monday's.

Good job finding that! March 17, 2008 was, indeed, on a Monday. It was St. Patrick's Day.

(Yes, I still have my 2008 calendar.)

Casey has covered her mouth and laughed at least 5 times today. Laughing with the other lawyers. Then as she looks at the Jury she quick has a serious face. She's just thrilled about what just happened. She got a kick out of watching the prosecution scramble... I am so upset...

Good Gravy!!! I went shopping with DD for her birfday and all heck breaks loose!!!

I am not really surprised by anything Anthony. This is why I've never posted on the support thread for them. I just never know what to think!!!

Thank you WS family for all the updates!

wm

Just remember that some of CA's email at work would have to do with patient's medical records. They would have to keep these to cover their liability with (sp) Gentiva.

I think the substance of the emails is irrelevant. They would just have to show she was on her computer at that time. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny