2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey doesn't like this. She is shaking her head and repeatedly saying, "No, no, no."

PS - I really think CA did what she did because in her mind she has nothing else to lose...in her mind

cindy mentioned the check fraud charges today?

yes, in her testimony - she was answering a question and said she recalled it was before (or after - I can't exactly recall what word she used right now) KC was arrested on her check fraud charges

it was an OMG moment prior to all the other OMG moments

Casey is fidgeting and twitching. Appears to be upset about something that's just been said.
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 3:55 PM

Judge says he'd like to hear some of the testimony. FBI agent Nick Savage is called. #CaseyAnthony **note jury is gone for day
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:55 PM

It will depend on what the analysis program is hitting on or looking at. Some programs (such as the net analysis I suspect) are recording links made. So each time you go forward and back on a link it records, page refreshes may record, and any website may include materials or links from other web pages. multiple sub links within a page may trigger etc. Whereas the category "typed" means that it was keyboard input.

There are 2 IT guys on the jury.

They will have no problem understanding this and explaining it to the others if necessary.

Thank goodness.

Too bad there isn't a chemist!

30agxao.jpg

Oh, I had no idea we were stilll going! Is this a proffer? What for?

Mason just says the FBI is lying for the SA? WOW!!!!!!!! SO THE FBI IS COVERING UP TOO?!

Really, that dude's got issues, he needs to retire NOW before he ruins every bit of his credibility!

JA is ticked off. Is it just me or does it sound like Mason is somewhat disrespectful to the judge?

I'm thinking maybe the chloroform is a red herring and Caylee drowned after all, but not accidentally.
Then how did the trunk of the firebird get a very high concentration of chloroform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99