2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what? I believe JB was correct in his OS when he talked about the dysfunctional, secret-keeping and lying A family. I say let ICA walk and save the taxpayers some money. The A family can live happily ever after lying, molesting and abusing.

While I agree with your right to your opinion, it makes me sick to think a toddler was killed by her mother and someone needs to be held accountable. JMO

The state will be working overtime tonight. Cindy's bombshell and the seeming inconsistencies between the two reports have just blown a big hole in the premeditation aspect of this.

They need a major clean-up here.

30agxao.jpg

When was this taken? LOL!

Maybe someone should test that theory about the auto refresh? And while being objective, i just opened Firefox and used google to start typing Chlorophyll and Chloroform came up after chlor was typed.

Okay,......but remember....this expert just testified to the spelling of chloroform in the actual search....

Search spelled it incorrectly "ChlorAform"...

Bingo! The "A" is damning! Googles autocomplete would not have misspelled it. The incorrect spelling corroborated that it was hand typed by the user at that computer.

Savage was assigned to "crimes against children" unit for FBI. Was based out of Tampa. He has been reassigned in the past 3 years.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:57 PM

Witness is now testifying without the jury so judge can hear what he's going to say to see if jury will hear it tomorrow.
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 3:57 PM

Savage now answering questions.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:56 PM

State has issues with witness FBI agent witness Nickolas Savage. He's being questioned by Mason without jury for relevance #CaseyAnthony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:56 PM

The SA needs to bring back to back Cindy and the computer guy and ask again if Cindy has a myspace and then ask again when the myspace search went on in relation to the how to make chloroform search

As far as I remember Cindy said (scoff scoff) that someone set her a myspace up on July 3rd ??? I think, she wanted to write that Ode to Caylee that now looks pretty suspect.

Savage was a violent crime coordinator, handled crimes against children. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:57 PM

CM I guess discussion of duct tape could be 'work product' objection sustained

Okay; after today I am sticking with the theories I have had for 2.5 years. I firmly believe the whole family had known little Caylee was killed by Casey since the end of June, 2008.

MOO

elaborate.... I'm open minded, don't agree, but I'll listen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks