2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that Bill S thinks state did a very good job of rehabilitating the witness since I wasn’t following closely.....still shell shocked
True that! Who can focus after Cindy's testimony?

I recall the deposition with Savage and he did a lot of talking about the sex abuse allegations. I think he might be the one who inadvertently planted those seeds with Baez. Sorry, but he gave me the impression of being a busy body.

I think that the 84 visits to the Sci-spot.com site to learn how to make chloroform that's on the report made with the Cacheback software and the 84 visits to Myspace and 1 visit to Sci-spot.com from the Net Analysis sofware needs to be explained. Why don't those reports generated with 2 different software programs match?

LDB never did ask John Bradley who developed and wrote Cacheback when those 84 visits to the Sci-spot.com site that you can learn how to make chloroform occurred during direct examination.

Wonder how NG is going to spin Cindy's testimony on her entertainment show tonight. :waitasec:

The previous owners - the ones who left the stain in the trunk.

Chloroform evaporates at an extremely rapid rate. Any vapor would have to be of recent origin. Would be similar to expecting "rubbing" alcohol spilled to be there years later.

How many "youtube popup ads" have you experienced? I've none. :banghead:

Why is it, CA gets a pop up with a skateboarder, all I get are pop ups for *advertiser censored* and/or some money scam? :)

CA, LIAR PLEASE!

Okay; after today I am sticking with the theories I have had for 2.5 years. I firmly believe the whole family had known little Caylee was killed by Casey since the end of June, 2008.

MOO

Especially after the plumbing incident of July 1, 2008 was resolved by Rainaldi....hmmm wonder where missing teddy went?

Perhaps CA thought George did it...(took Teddy)

Original document: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2801-
2850%20f.pdf
“can’t sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don’t know who or what to believe anymore. You’ve told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven’t but you choose to call when you know I won’t be home. What the hell is going on? I’ve tried not to bug you to death but I still haven’t gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It’s been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they’re talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I’m not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I’m going freakin nuts not knowing what going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can’t take much more stre”

Yes she did. And I'm sure that was a big slip on CA's part. I thought immediately that it opened the door for the state. I wonder if they will go there, at risk for double jeopardy? Anyone?

This wasn't objected to? Didn't the judge tell the jury to disregard that testimony?

and I went back there at the beginning of the trial. But, seriously, listening to her today was like listening to Casey at universal. Nothing but lies and not even good ones. A disgrace to the memory of her granddaughter.

Well, that was the longest run of sympathy I had for CA, EVER. Its over now and I am picking myself up, dusting myself off and get back on the theory that the entire family is in on a cover up pf this poor childs death.

I don't see the point of this. Is it the wrong thing for him to ask for photos?

Bingo! The "A" is damning! Googles autocomplete would not have misspelled it. The incorrect spelling corroborated that it was hand typed by the user at that computer.

Sometimes it will ask you if you mean and give you two options one spelled incorrectly after you start typing ,more likey to happen if the misspelling is common.

I'm ditching all the computer searches, if I am a juror...I wouldn't be able to listen to another juror try to explain it. Just the fact that Cindy claims to have been researching the chlorofyll (sp) and the injuries someone she knew had sustained have confused the issue. Unless the state can prove conclusively she was at work, by computer data, anyway.

When I was on salary, we filled in 8 hours every day and signed, but kept track on paper for our "comp" time so we could use it during the week. No one could tell from my timesheets when I was really at work or not. Would have to have other back -up to know that.

The state will be working overtime tonight. Cindy's bombshell and the seeming inconsistencies between the two reports have just blown a big hole in the premeditation aspect of this.

Yaaay!! it's you!!!

The dude that was just on the state.. was he wrong about the 84 visits being to Myspace and not the sciwhatever site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle