2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am so late with this-not too speedy- but I thought that when Cindy was crying on the stand it was also about her guilt over being the one who called 911. Sort of a "What did I do!" moment.

OT but why do I keep losing my thanks button?

The state will be working overtime tonight. Cindy's bombshell and the seeming inconsistencies between the two reports have just blown a big hole in the premeditation aspect of this.

respectfully, I just do not agree with this, state does not NEED chloroform in march and neither does the jury - towards premeditation -

strips of tape is PLENTY of time to think to yourself "self, maybe there are better ways to deal with children."

yes, in her testimony - she was answering a question and said she recalled it was before (or after - I can't exactly recall what word she used right now) KC was arrested on her check fraud charges

it was an OMG moment prior to all the other OMG moments

Couldn't SA just put on someone who could testify the MEMORY FADES OVER TIME????????? I mean her statement that her memory is better is just ludicrous!

Ashton says Savage was not included on the email.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:00 PM

Savage says he asked for photos from Medical Examiners office (skull and duct tape) because wanted to see if exists. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:00 PM

Baez just passed Mason a note.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:00 PM

Mason asks what Savage did after meeting with prosecutors. He tried to find scale photos of duct tape. #CaseyAnthony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:00 PM

Judge Perry sustains the objection. Mason moves on. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:59 PM

Mason asks if Savage was in a meeting where where prosecutor talked about duct tape theory. Ashton objected saying it was work product.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:58 PM

Is this the guy who met with GA and CA?

And isn't this the guy that Casey took an immediate liking to....stating in jail visit that she WOULD be willing to talk to that Nick Savage guy???

BTW...what the heck is this about????

Anyone notice how Cindy didn't seem a bit mournful today at all, but actually snotty & cocky when questioned by the state?

Yeah...we already witnessed her mourning period when she faked tears and collapse on the witness stand early in this trial.

HHJP sounding very jocular...I think he's getting a kick out of this.

I am so sad right now. Imagine being a little girl in heaven and finding out that your grandma lies.

This quote on Casey's myspace takes on new meaning now: "Every lies..." Who taught her to lie?

Hey CA, I call bull$!*t
No doubt you love your kid but you've just proved yourself as being just as touched in the head as she is. Yeah I'll take my timeout.

In cross I think CA should have been asked to read from her deposition that she signed. Then ask her to read the Webster definition of perjury. *profound* impression on the jury.

Working and can't follow the trial as closely as I'd like but received a text from a friend regarding this testimony ...couldn't resist expressing how I feel.

Chloroform evaporates at an extremely rapid rate. Any vapor would have to be of recent origin. Would be similar to expecting "rubbing" alcohol spilled to be there years later.

It was a joke based on Cindy's testimony today that the previous owners were responsible for the trunk stain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee