2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't SA just put on someone who could testify the MEMORY FADES OVER TIME????????? I mean her statement that her memory is better is just ludicrous!

Ca on "special "medication.......:maddening:

I thought it was Appie Wells she was willing to talk to. Supposedly. I think she was just agreeing to that but never intended to follow thru, of course. *Yeah, yeah. I'll talk to him*.

That's what I recall as well. I also remember GA singing NS's praises to ICA during a jail visit and encouraging her to talk to him.

I think this goes to the ME and FBI both not taking measurements of the duct tape. CM is saying that the FBI is saying they would doctor evidence and say they do not have the picture when they do, which is actually untrue. This is why they had to do the computer simulation.

I've been out all day so I'm reading here and trying to catch up. Wow! What a day it's been.

CA testimony has me disheartened but I guess given the family it was to be expected. IIRC, hasn't CA always bailed out, or covered up for, ICA? This seems to be just more of the same. Sadly though, this time it's for the death of poor sweet Caylee.

:twocents:

Ashton says the defense is now attacking prosecution. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:11 PM

Ashton argues it should be entirely excluded.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:11 PM

We are doing a proffer -it's like court without a jury- to make sure questioning is in line and appropriate for jury. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:11 PM

Ashton believes this is an attack on counsel, which he says is not allowed.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:11 PM

Something that needs to be considered in regards to these "84 or 86 visits" to web sites...many websites have auto-refresh where they refresh on their own every few seconds. Each refreshed page would should up as a new visit.

Not regular Yahoo, but "MyYahoo" is my home page.
I've set it up with my city weather, weather for areas we visit frequently and local/state news.
Other stuff is there too.....things that interest me on a daily basis.

One thing MyYahoo does is Refresh all on it's own about every 15-30 minutes.

I can be looking at Breaking News and the page will refresh with Updates/More Information on that breaking news.

MyYahoo is the First Tab on my Firefox and it stays there from the time I turn on my computer in the morning until I shut it down at night.
It probably tallys up hundreds of 'visits' when all it's doing is refreshing all day.

Not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with all the 84 or 86 visits. I just wanted to get in more detail about the Self-Refreshing that some pages do while they are open.

Sorry I am so late with this-not too speedy- but I thought that when Cindy was crying on the stand it was also about her guilt over being the one who called 911. Sort of a "What did I do!" moment.

You have a valid point. Very well could be that or just ALL of it mixed together.
I could not ,nor do I wish to, understand what it is like to walk in CA shoes.
I have though about CA allot through the last 3 years and I hypothesize this.
CA feels GUILT for little Caylees death. She feels like that fight she had with KC pushed KC to do what she did. Therefore she carries blame in her heart.
She also never EVER wanted to believe her own daughter could kill sweet Caylee! She admitted STILL searching for Zanny up to 6 weeks before the start of the trial! She was in DENIAL(though I cant understand how) for all this time!
She does NOT want her daughter to die. In some way she feels it is her fault that KC is on trial for her life.
In my heart it does not excuse her for taking the stand and being dishonest...
No matter what CA did or said during that argument it is NOT her doing that Caylee is dead. It KC's doing and her doing alone.
I am SO VERY sad that Cayless CC is not standing up for her! Heart breaking!

It sounds to me like Cindy did do her chloraphyll search which led to chloroform but not on the same day that Casey did the myspace and how to make chloroform search. They need to check the computer usage for March for chloraphyll and determine what date Cindy did that. She obviously has her date wrong.

My guess is CA did that search right after the computer witnesses' testimony--two weeks ago. It seems too fresh to be a three year old memory of a seemingly mundane computer search from three years ago.

:banghead: Sorry, but the State looks like they are in an unrecoverable tailspin. She can get off because of them!!!:maddening:

I think the State can still recover, but today may put a damper as to this being a premeditated murder. Maybe today will be the difference between manslaughter and murder.

The result of these emails is that the animation of the tape was produced. And already admitted. So I'm not sure why it's such a big deal.

This argument that CM is making is just plain nonsense!!!!!!!!!! Period!!!!!!!!!!!
HHJP will fix this

But Mason says he (Ashton) is trying to create something instead of presenting evidence. #caseyanthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:13 PM

There were emails sent out about width and exact measurements of duct tape- mason says he's not attacking Ashton. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:13 PM

the judge is so patient, he already has the answer and waits until the lawboys are done...

Sticker on a person's car so that they can drive through the tolls without stopping to pay. Would know exactly when a car was at a toll booth.

Thanks for the explanation! Although I'm sure CA probably lent her car to GA or LA that day, so if her car was recorded as going through that toll booth it wasn't her :rolleyes:

I'm sure GA or LA would substantiate that claim :croc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member