2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants a lemondrop? I am buying.

lemondrop.jpg
I had a shot of Ultimat after CA's testimony, I was so upset that I didn't know how to calm down and I rarely drink!

Besides, right during the middle of the BOMBSHELL I was thrown off WS .... I'm sure the database was packed to the gills with sleuthers hearing the same thing I was hearing

Okay - my brain is officially fried:truce: Another crazy day!

Thank you to our most patient and awesome mods for ALL they do keeping us in line with TOS, providing breakfast, and for their commitment to be here with us every day....alll day! Today has been a trying day in court for us all, including our mods.

I think they deserve a (((group hug)))!!! (and probably a tequila shot!)

Here! Here! to WS Mods and admins!

:clap::clap::toastred::toastred::toast::toast:

wm

Oh em gee.

Gotta say, checking in at the end of my work day isn't workin' for me. LOL.

Instead of an up & down crazy roller-coaster ride, I just open this thread and get ... instant whiplash.

How did we get from Cindy knows Casey did it but doesn't want her to get the death penalty to ... Cindy does the chloroform and neck-breaking searches? :waitasec:

In one day. :dunno:

This is just a rhetorical question. I just landed here and will read back, but I felt compelled to complain about the whiplash I get every day. :D

My question today is why the state did not obtain Cindy's computer records from her work back in 2008, when they first learned about the searches? It would have been much easier, and impossible for her to have said today that she could have been at home, if they could wave emails she sent from work during that period in court today...
I think it might have been tough to get a subpoena to do that. I'm sure there was medical related info on it. They have Cindy's testimony in her depos that should have been good enough...but I wonder if she can use the "medicine" claim as an excuse for perjury.

Here is the #1 Best Thing I learned All DAY.....if your quote magically disappears before you post it....you can hit Control + Z and it magically comes back! I am such a happy little camper - you have NO Idea!
essentially it is an Undo

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Lippman says the Anthony's think #CaseyAnthony is innocent and they are here because they want justice.

Now, I have to listen to old news that CA and GA don't know if she's innocent. They just want the truth. Then, a clip on CA lying through her teeth. :sick: Today was emotionally upsetting for me.

pinkfly,
I will have nightmares. I am embarrassed at how I thought Cindy changed. I feel foolish. Is it ok to say I now sorta hate Cindy?:loser:
Poor Caylee....has no love from her grandperson.:banghead:

I'm embarrassed because I thought they were locked into their stories due to prior statements. I was a complete fool not to consider out right lies, improved memory over time due to some kick arse medication. Where can we find this memory retrieval medication at? I'd need to remember where I left my car keys.

Well thanks to JWG and other forensic warriors, we know even more about those chloroform searches that the jury didn't hear but that the state could use.

In addition to all the Anthony family searches being done on IE and virtually NEVER erased, it is clear that ICA's preference was Firefox for her "important" stuff. It's the only browser she used for uploading all her photobucket stuff and social network carp, IIRC. And, more importantly, there is evidence that the chloroform searches, done on the Firefox browser, were deleted within minutes of YM leaving the home on July 16. Unless CA knew in advance chloroform would be found in the trunk, there is no reason for her to have panicked at the "innocent" searches she alleges she did for "chlorophyll" and erase them.

I missed the end - ugh.

What was the outcome of Nick Savage and duct tape photos?

Thanks in advance.

HHJP - denied defense on NS and EM on what they proffered which was an email about the duct tape and taking photos with measurement

CM pretty much came out and accused the state of prosecutorial misconduct - JA laughed at him and HHJP did too and told him that would be under a motion for dismissal if there was any proof and there wasn't.....

I fully expect GA & LA to say that they did something to ICA that she may have interpreted
as sexual, anything and I mean anything to save this baby killer, this family has no shame.

I cried on the way home that this trial continues to be all about the LIVING Anthony's. Poor Caylee. I know they will prove that cindy is lying, I will pray for that. I hope they are cellmates!

I missed the end - ugh.

What was the outcome of Nick Savage and duct tape photos?

Thanks in advance.

Not relevant to this trial. ICA livid, shaking her head no, and almost got caught by HHJP.
She was grinding her teeth. I've gotten quite good at reading her.

I think it might have been tough to get a subpoena to do that. I'm sure there was medical related info on it. They have Cindy's testimony in her depos that should have been good enough...but I wonder if she can use the "medicine" claim as an excuse for perjury.

I'm sure they could redact the messages themselves, but still be able to show that she was using her computer at work at a specified time.

It was said this AM that Attorney Mark Lippman was going to have a press conference after today's hearing regarding his statement that the Anthony's felt Casey was guilty. I think he is retracting that statement. It is suppose to be on WESH2 news.
Oh, the Anthony's creating more drama...what a surprise. Shame on their attorney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catmom953