Tracy M. (girl from Leonard P. team who lived with the Anthony's) Speaks out

&#8220;Casey walked into the room and said, &#8216;So you&#8217;re the babysitter?&#8217; To my amazement, she gave me a hug and she was very upbeat and talkative. I thought there would be a few tears or at least some sadness displayed in her nature. There was no mention of the child&#8212;no tears for Caylee.&#8221; <snipped from above article>

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

Wow, she refused to talk with Tim.

Snipped:
And this instance straight from Conroy&#8217;s notes: While watching TV news coverage of Baez shielding her from the media onslaught, Casey told Conroy she thought Baez was the best lawyer ever because when asked by a reporter what his client had whispered in his ear at that moment, &#8220;he told the media that Casey stated, &#8216;I&#8217;m innocent, I want to walk out of here with my head high.&#8217; Casey revealed what she had actually said was, &#8216;Get me the **** out of here!&#8217;&#8221;

WS'ers, I can't find the TracyM LE interview thread to bump, any assistance would be kindly appreciated. It's got some great commentary from what I remember.
Her original LE interview is on Youtube and WFTV.

I think they won't call her b/c that would open up the whole LP circus and he has said a few things that advance the whole RK theory that would prove troublesome.
The whole group does a lot of speculation so they could be volatile on the stand.

Very interesting article. I remember her interview with LE - she had quite a nervous laugh (lauged at everything!). It's no wonder the SA didn't put her on the stand -- she prolly didn't have much to add that would compete the the Hot Body Contest.

What got me though....

Casey told Conroy she thought Baez was the best lawyer ever because when asked by a reporter what his client had whispered in his ear at that moment, &#8220;he told the media that Casey stated, &#8216;I&#8217;m innocent, I want to walk out of here with my head high.&#8217; Casey revealed what she had actually said was, &#8216;Get me the ****** out of here!&#8217;&#8221;

Shows who the real ICA is.

MOO

Mel

I almost think she was lying to Tracy about saying that to<modsnip> while walking out of jail the 1st time. I guess anything is possible but I couldn't imagine her stopping just to say that. Gosh, I don't know though, she makes my head spin.

That was a very interesting article by Diane Dimond in the Daily Beast. I really understand a lot more about Narcissists! I don't think I am closely related or living near one ......but you never know!!!! Scary isn't it!!!!

I really think there is more to what happened in the house. For some reason I feel as if Tracy is holding back.

I really think there is more to what happened in the house. For some reason I feel as if Tracy is holding back.

Well, for one thing, IIRC she sent money to Casey when she was sent back to jail. Guess she got taken in by her too.

I think it is best if they don't call her. There is some reason that they are not and I trust the state's judgment. I talked to LP and TC briefly in the beginning and had posted about it, but it was so long ago I don't know if it is still here. One thing that I will always remember tho is that she told me that she liked her (as a person, I assume) but I was kind of surprised that she said this. Nothing she said was anything that I feel she has lied about, but just the fact that she said that she liked her was enough that it worried me.

That said, when someone compliments one of my children, my insides feel like little fireworks going off and I feel that it is also a compliment for me. This is the most telling to me of the whole article:

"On another occasion, while looking at a book of baby pictures of Caylee, Conroy remembers cooing a compliment about the child. &#8220;Suddenly, there was Casey with her own book saying, &#8216;Yeah, but look at my baby pictures!&#8217; And she plopped her book on my lap, covering up Caylee&#8217;s.&#8221;"

That was a very interesting article by Diane Dimond in the Daily Beast. I really understand a lot more about Narcissists! I don't think I am closely related or living near one ......but you never know!!!! Scary isn't it!!!!

Just look around and find someone who's all about ME! There was a spoof on brides once that the bridal march should be "me, me, me,me...me, me, me, me, dah dah dah dah, etc). I thought that was a hoot because most brides (myself included) make it all about them! LOL

So I guess we can all have our narcassistic moments, eh? But none like ICA (in my opinion).

Mel

Aha the Tracy Mclaughlin interviews; I listen to all eight parts about two weeks ago. The one part that stuck with me was not covered in the Diane Dimond article. In one occasion Tracy described that she and KC were in the kitchen with Cindy. Tracy stated that she pretended to be playing with her phone, ie: perhaps texting, and that KC and Cindy were speaking about the now infamous shovel. KC stated that she had borrowed the shovel to dig out bamboo roots....then sarcastically said "Hello". She went on to tell Cindy that she had also used the shovel to move the ladder out of the pool (and I'm paraphrasing here). Tracy stated that Cindy proceeded to give her the "shut up" look and that George walked into get a glass out of the cabinet and he was just shaking his head. Don't know what to make of this but this is what stuck with me from that interview.

Was Tracy's LE interview the one where she laughed through the entire thing?

That's the one. I took it as a nervous laugh that would not bode well in the courtroom (where she would be really nervous in front of all those people).

MOO

Mel

snipped for space

What got me though....

Casey told Conroy she thought Baez was the best lawyer ever because when asked by a reporter what his client had whispered in his ear at that moment, &#8220;he told the media that Casey stated, &#8216;I&#8217;m innocent, I want to walk out of here with my head high.&#8217; Casey revealed what she had actually said was, &#8216;Get me the ****** out of here!&#8217;&#8221;

Shows who the real ICA is.

MOO

Mel

Yes, quite telling, isn't it? What a whackadoo! That constitutes a good attorney?! I'll have to make a note of that in case I'm every in need of a criminal defense attorney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back