2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get a lip read on the inmate when JA said bring it on?
Her facial expression after she mouthed something was... interesting. (trying not to get a time out especially since I've been a good girl all day)

HHJBP is just trying to survive this whole mess and get it past him without a redo

What's so funny about the bring it on is that JA said it with conviction that made me cower for a second, and then, after a moment's pause, came JB's weak little "We will."

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Perry says it's his understanding the defense didn't want Rodriguez to lose his job so they wouldn't call him to testify. #CaseyAnthony

baez says they will file a motion concerning this. Ashton says "bring it on" jb says "we will" anyone get a screen shot of ica's congratulatory face she made at jb when he returned from the podium? just wow.

yes, this!!!

Once again, the judge comes through with the perfect instruction re: Rodriguez. He's great, imo

HLN just cut away. DRATS. What is JP going to do about Rodriquez?

Please tell me i am not the only one that saw ICA Raise her eye brows and get snippy and start mouthing off after ashton said "bring it on"" !!!
I have to see that again. She said something and i want to know what she said.

Baez says they will file a motion concerning this. Ashton says "bring it on" JB says "We will" Anyone get a screen shot of ICA's congratulatory FACE she made at JB when he returned from the podium? Just WOW.

bringiton.jpg

JP will have jury instructions early next week. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:12 PM

Judge says he will find out if Rodriguez sought permission from Dept of Defense.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:12 PM

JP says either we tell the jury the complete story, or we tell them to disregard his testimony and not speculate. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:12 PM

Perry says it's his understanding the defense didn't want Rodriguez to lose his job so they wouldn't call him to testify. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:11 PM

Baez says they will file a motion concerning this. Ashton says "bring it on" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:08 PM

Ashton says bring it on.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:08 PM

Baez says Ashton requested more time to review his deposition knowing Rodriguez' was "in the hot seat" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:08 PM

Baez says the Dept of Defense called Ashton. Ashton says he didn't reach out to DoD. Ashton says a Capt solicited him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:07 PM

Ashton wants jury to know he was withdrawn. Mason says his boss said if he testified he'd be fired. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:06 PM

ICA is going to be very lonely when she doesn’t get to spend everyday with her team

What happened? HLN went to break in the middle of JP's sentence, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy