FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

IIRC, he explained that he felt differently now than he did then about whether or not his niece was alive or not. As far as the assumption he left the jury with, I think or at least I hope it's the same assumption he left me with and a few other posters, that he resented being seen as an abuser as his sister put it and his parents were hush hush about it because they had suspicions of him being the father. I got it.......I hope the jury does too.

I don't think the SA wants the jury to think GA and CA thought LA could have been the father. I understand what you are saying, but I think that's the whole idea the SA is trying to avoid. JMO

This is from the Hinky Meter by Magpie who attends the trial.

Lee got just outside of the courtroom and had a pretty severe breakdown. He along with George, Cindy and their attorney Lippmann were ushered into a room (I think the State’s) just outside the court until he could regain composure and the crowd leaving the court had passed to go to lunch. It was gut wrenching to see.

You can read the rest of yesterdays observations at the above site.

I don't think the SA wants the jury to think GA and CA thought LA could have been the father. I understand what you are saying, but I think that's the whole idea the SA is trying to avoid. JMO

That may be angel and I understand what you are saying also, but IMO if it's the truth, it should be out there. That's what this trial is all about. The truth.

IIRC, he explained that he felt differently now than he did then about whether or not his niece was alive or not. As far as the assumption he left the jury with, I think or at least I hope it's the same assumption he left me with and a few other posters, that he resented being seen as an abuser as his sister put it and his parents were hush hush about it because they had suspicions of him being the father. I got it.......I hope the jury does too.

yes, i think the DT put this "theory" out there that ICA was sexually abused by LA & GA, so the DT hoped to get some kind of confession out of LA on the stand. and whether LA abused her or not, he is finally feeling some kind of emotion that he expressed through tears (choice #1 admit to molesting sister & ruin his own life, choice #2 bail out on ICA's evil plan & not help keep his own sister from death!) and lo & behold ICA is crying like we've never seen before either!

looks like he went with choice #2 (yay! ... for now).

all of this incest stuff is brought up to help get ICA from the DP.....so even trying to bring it all out is a big lie....JB,ICA,CA....JB I remember asked the judge at one point and time if ICA's story could be told by someone other than her....they have had this all planned for this one purpose only.....it is all a lie....LA is going right along with it to show that his family even thinks this way....without actually saying so....it is soooo wrong on all levels....ICA's story is trying to be told (even tho it is another lie) by everyone but her.....they know the jurors will not believe her, she is a proven liar now....so just to leave the jurors thinking that the A's thought this about LA, makes JBs story more believable....am I making any sense.....Caylee's murder has NOTHING to do with any of this.....it is simply to show disfunction in the family hoping a juror feels sorry for her....If I am not making sense, it is alright....I almost know what I am thinking...LOL

Love this Bill Fitzpatrick too- need more of him on these shows.

Why didn't LDB ask if CA deleted the searches, or did she?

I don't think LDB asked her that. I'm guessing she thought that CA would try to admit it. But the funny thing was, the browser ICA used for the chloroform searches was deleted late on the night of the 16th - right after YM left the home and right after ICA had pulled her phone and email records for him. Nobody but ICA would have thought chloroform searches were even significant at that point because it wasn't found in the car until much later. So how could CA have even known to delete something incriminating on a browser she never even used??

all of this incest stuff is brought up to help get ICA from the DP.....so even trying to bring it all out is a big lie....JB,ICA,CA....JB I remember asked the judge at one point and time if ICA's story could be told by someone other than her....they have had this all planned for this one purpose only.....it is all a lie....LA is going right along with it to show that his family even thinks this way....without actually saying so....it is soooo wrong on all levels....ICA's story is trying to be told (even tho it is another lie) by everyone but her.....they know the jurors will not believe her, she is a proven liar now....so just to leave the jurors thinking that the A's thought this about LA, makes JBs story more believable....am I making any sense.....Caylee's murder has NOTHING to do with any of this.....it is simply to show disfunction in the family hoping a juror feels sorry for her....If I am not making sense, it is alright....I almost know what I am thinking...LOL

I understand perfectly what you are saying.

i totally agree & yes, you make sense! the incest is likely a lie but these people are desperate to save their beloved ICA from the DP. and it seems like they will throw their less beloved LA to the wolves if need be.

again, this has nothing to do with the fact that this lunatic killed her child & partied on!

In this thread alone, we've come to the concensus that CA lied about now knowing about the pregnancy until June of '05. KC was in her first trimester when she told Kio that adoption was out of the question because her mother said so.

Also, that Caylee's name is a combination of the names, Casey and Lee.
That Lee didn't know he had been accused of being the father to Caylee until he overheard a conversation between his parents and their attorney. It explained the deliberate exclusion of him as being part of the experience of her birth or anything to do with the pregnancy and explained the continued lie coming from Casey. He did not follow through on the stand because it was his sister's lie that brought them all to that court room and his parents belief of that lie that fed the monster. All they ever had to do was ask him and everything would have changed.

Huh???? I've been out. What? I'm lost...

yes, i think the DT put this "theory" out there that ICA was sexually abused by LA & GA, so the DT hoped to get some kind of confession out of LA on the stand. and whether LA abused her or not, he is finally feeling some kind of emotion that he expressed through tears (choice #1 admit to molesting sister & ruin his own life, choice #2 bail out on ICA's evil plan & not help keep his own sister from death!) and lo & behold ICA is crying like we've never seen before either!

looks like he went with choice #2 (yay! ... for now).

I disagree. I don't think choice #1 ever existed for him and choice #2 was a bail out but, to protect his parents from being exposed as the perpetrators of the lie of him being Caylee's father and his sister's abuser. He's the one that went to the DT with this info, remember? Why would he do that if he didn't want it known? All anyone has to do is think about it and fill in the blanks. Baez walked away from the podium looking like he had nothing. That's because that's exactly what he's got......nothing. No abusers to be found.

Was that the big secret ICA had in jail when she told her mom 'I haven't told anyone' or 'I haven't said anything'....something like that.

I don't think so ..I think she said that because her dad was X-LEO and he told her "ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN & WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU" stay quiet Innocent until proven guilty.. a few years fighting this does not compare to a lifetime in jail ....JMO

I don't think so ..I think she said that because her dad was X-LEO and he told her "ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN & WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU" stay quiet Innocent until proven guilty.. a few years fighting this does not compare to a lifetime in jail ....JMO

Yes, I agree - I've always thought that, but then I don't believe in conspiracies. The simplest route to the truth is usually the right one.

I disagree. I don't think choice #1 ever existed for him and choice #2 was a bail out but, to protect his parents from being exposed as the perpetrators of the lie of him being Caylee's father and his sister's abuser. He's the one that went to the DT with this info, remember? Why would he do that if he didn't want it known? All anyone has to do is think about it and fill in the blanks. Baez walked away from the podium looking like he had nothing. That's because that's exactly what he's got......nothing. No abusers to be found.

Didn't Geraldo say that a lot more would come out next week? I just don't trust any of them.

But Cindy said she would fudge her time card so no overtime ever showed up. I think the SA needs to find emails she sent from work on those dates to prove she was there. LDB asked Cindy if her emails would still be stored on Gentiva's server, Cindy said no, so I guess that means they are still there.

Well I think if they are work related those emails are stored on corp server.. The medical field is funny about those things ..just saying ..

remember when CA was on the stand and asked about how she felt when she found out that ICA was prego? She said they were so happy, they called LA and Mallory and the rest of the family! Lee wasn't even dating Mallory at the time....now LA gets up there and says "nope, no one told me nothing"....so someone did not get their stories straight

bbm you are so right!
JA questioning him on the stand about how much the family went over the top and decorated Caylee's room and Lee said something about not being involved but saw it after it was done - Then JA got him to say that he was living in the house when Caylee's room was being decorated -

Didn't Geraldo say that a lot more would come out next week? I just don't trust any of them.

I don't trust Geraldo........LOL.....something about that empty beer bottle in that empty vault.

Dating myself, I know.

I think Lee is now choosing a future for himself rather than lie for the family and he is torn.The family dynamics are being brought out in trial but as far as Lee going with false allegations of him molesting his sister, he just won't/can't do it or take it anymore.

So I wonder when Cindy really did find out KC was preggo. Because if it was truly when she was 7 months along, abortion wouldn't have been an option.

Wasn't it Kio that said CA said no to an abortion?

Well.....Kio wanted to adopt ICA's baby because she can't have any.
ICA told Kio that CA said that. I'll leave that one with you to decide how true that is.

I do not believe George molested Casey. I don't believe Caylee's death was an accident. George would have been on the phone with LE so fast that Casey's head would have been spinning.

If you all recall Casey never hesitated to call the police when the protesters and her parents with baseball bats were battling out in front of the house. She picked up that phone and was quite demanding that they get there immediately.

I believe George and Cindy realized early on that their daughter killed Caylee. As Tracy says there was a fight when she was released from jail on bond. They knew then IMO.

Rebuttal is going to be painful for Lee and Cindy. Because there is no doubt in my mind that those two will be impeached.

The last thing the jurors will hear are the closing statements by the State. Any misinformation given will be methodically laid out. Have faith. We have about another week of shenanigans from the defense and then this case will be in the hands of a jury or people who I believe will make the right decision.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back