2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

I SO agree that the jury is not hearing enough to make a first degree or pre-med murder verdict...if they can't hear it all, they can't put it together...

BK: Cindy is full of guilt. Her MySpace posting was kept out because she said "my angel taken away all because of jealousy"

Tricia: it's like they are screaming out subconscious hints.

Question from WS websurfer: why can DT monitor phones, computers, etc during court

Richard - do you think Baez shows a lot of disrespect for the court or do we just see it that way because we don't like him?:innocent:

R. Hornsby just opined that the prosecution has a weak case for first degree murder. What is his opinion on the Scott Peterson case -- does he feel that the case for first degree murder there was similarly weak?

BK: doesn't see ICA looking at laptops etc during trial. DT moved because table is longer and to keep laptops away from public. BK is up in balcony next to audio board but they can see the SA's monitors.

RH: Where DT tables are, he actually tried a multi-defendant trial and they sat there. Uses BB to coordinate during trial with wits and etc, it's 21st century.

Beth question-----body language of jurors???? What have you been seeing?

BK: Cindy is full of guilt. Her MySpace posting was kept out because she said "my angel taken away all because of jealousy"

Tricia: it's like they are screaming out subconscious hints.

Question from WS websurfer: why can DT monitor phones, computers, etc during court

What was the answer to the phone, computer question?

Thanks for the updates. I can't get the radio to play on my iPad. If anyone has any tips they would be appreciated.

Eta...I see the answer. Thanks!

Richard - do you think Baez shows a lot of disrespect for the court or do we just see it that way because we don't like him?:innocent:

Bumping this up - great question!

I would like to know when Beth and Richard think Caylee died. Best guesses based on evidence so far...

For anyone - can't the SA bring back the neighbor, Brian Burner, to testify about the fight on the 15th ? I believe he was the one who originally mentioned it to LE. Or would that be hearsay ?

Question,

If Casey takes the stand is the state limited to line of questioning opened by defense? Or can they ask anything?

If she testifies in defense case, can they call her in rebuttal?

I don't think she will testify but It seems possible.

Happy Anniversary Beth!

You are my favorite reporter, and we know we can always count on you!

Sundance

(am really appreciating BK much more than seeing her on IS/TruTV--go Beth!)

SOTS question: You are one of the more rational IS commenters. How do you strike balance between accurate reporting and grabbing viewer attention?

BK: Arrived at IS 17 years ago, chose it because of educational aspect, didn't want to be career prosecutor, needed a change in life after her brother died who had told her she could do something like Barbara Walters did (heart to BK). Appreciates it when ppl give feedback that they appreciate her. Am not going to change. Educational aspect.

What was the answer to the phone, computer question?

Thanks for the updates. I can't get the radio to play on my iPad. If anyone has any tips they would be appreciated.

Eta...I see the answer. Thanks!

BK says ICA is not surfing the web, but reading trial material on their laptop.

Regarding the phone calls by JB,even at the podium, even while HHJP talking to him- RH says it's the 21st Century, get over it...

Didn't Mark Fuhrman report on the fight June 15th? Some neighbor told him?

Beth Karas explaining her approach to commentary on In Sessions. Now I know why I appreciate her approach so much! She vowed to teach and explain what is going on instead of simply giving opinions. Attributes her going to commentary on the loss of her younger brother who had previously encouraged her to do so.

Condolences to Beth on the loss of her younger brother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back