2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP just came back out the door - no robe

I know this has been hashed and re-hashed but could it be a juror misconduct issue? hHpB & court reporter went into the jurors when they exited the courtroom last Sat....could AF have filed for mistrial due to a juror issue? I am really speculating here but for the Judge not to be on the stand and the Atty's are in the courtroom - I think that HHBP was talking to the jury or he was writing something to be read to them....

JP just walked out but without his robe.

Morning Friends, just getting here this morning, why is AF there ? Saw CM, dosen't look too happy.

judge with no robe....still not ready, must be looking things up and getting a decision ready

And then to lighten up the mood from our own RH

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
#FlashMob Reminder! At exactly 9:17 a.m., entire gallery in #CaseyAnthony trial will break out into rendition of Y "C M A"!

Baez has been looking directly at the camera quite a few times this a.m.

I'm gonna guess that the trial moves forward but the DP is removed and the jury is instructed on that.

Defense attorney Ann Finnell talks with George Anthony before the start of court in the murder trial of his daughter Casey Anthony on Monday. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Wonder what she had to talk to George about? :banghead: The suspense is killing me! :banghead:

OK I am telling you guys now...if that man gets on the stand and lies I am gonna get banned.

I just want to reassure everyone that IF the DT gets a mistrial, or whatever, ICA is going NOWHERE. The half-a-million bail is still in effect right?
But anyway, HHJP can rule ICA be remanded to custody until her new trial.
A new trial would suck----but remember, we've got Ashton and ALL the evidence.

And if the spotlight fades for a 2nd trial, ICA may end up with a REAL public defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macywesterham