2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all we know the jurors may care a lot more about the 8-10 people who have testified to the smell of a dead body in the car...

Exactly - The chemical report will sound like mumbo jumbo to the jury. Most rely on their own ability to smell. So, a fart will always smell like a fart and a rose will always smell like a rose. The report of the smell by so many individuals who have smelled decomp will stand out in their minds over the chemical make up of said smell. JB is boring ***deep sighs***

May already be answered. I asked an LE about JB making witnesses come down from the stand to write on his big white board. He said that JB is showing the jury that he has authority over SA's expert witnesses and LE and CSI. Playing mind games.

Furton says chloroform can be found everywhere in low amounts. He says it could be found in bleach.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:46 AM
Too bad bleach wasn't in the back of the car. Next...

Between the 2 of them they are putting me to sleep. I could only wonder what it's doing to the jury. Any one hear what they the jury is doing? R they taking notes, paying attention?

via twitter on is staring at the ground, all are fidgeting, and no one is taking notes, they're likely contemplating suicide as well.....:innocent:

The 3 doctors who evaluated #CaseyAnthony - their reports are sealed but not the competency motion (why filed in 1st place) -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:50 AM

Another #caseyanthony juror yawns.. Several chat and look up here to the balcony of court. They look very bored.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:49 A

Another #caseyanthony juror yawns.. Several chat and look up here to the balcony of court. They look very bored.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:49 AM

I am so thankful that Caylee has a voice in JA and LDB. The rest of her family has almost forgotten about her and are only there for the inmate

This testimony IMHO is just par for the course. The DT should put someone on to refute State's evidence. Means nothing to me. Except that I'm glad they are at least attempting to refute, because that way it can't be said she didn't get a fair trial.

From what I can tell it's a fair trial. Even though I think lead counsel really isn't doing the job that could be done. He's doing enough. She's going to be convicted IMHO.

(sidebar going on right now)

Prosec Ashton is arguing in loud whispers are sidebar. Appears to be lecturing #caseyanthony def att Baez
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:50 AM

Prosec Ashton is arguing in loud whispers are sidebar. Appears to be lecturing #caseyanthony def att Baez
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:50 AM

TrialNotes

Bottom line is apparently that Velveeta has many same chemical compounds found in human decomp. #CaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago via web

Ooooh ..... now there's an advertisement for Velveeta. NOT. Glad I haven't consumed any Velveeta in eons. lol

I knew there was a reason that I don't eat Velveeta cheese or hard sausages! Yuck....

So after her brother wouldn't take the fall and go along with the lies, the next step was she is incompetent? Did she just give up?

What about the processed food distinction?

It matters.

Dr. Furton didn't say the ratios of fatty acids in milk products and a dead body are the same. Or that after reading Dr. Vass's report his CONCLUSION was that milk or cheese was the source of the fatty acid (or even consistent with).

He said both products could contain fatty acids.

It is like a butterflies are blowflies are both insects. Obviously because they are both insects they share similarities. But can one be distinguished from the other...you bet.

imo

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense expert said chloroform is "pretty much everywhere in small amounts".. State objected.. At the bench
1 minute ago

During this sidebar Ann Finnell joins Baez. Mason stays in his seat. Sims also just walked up. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:50 AM

Why do I have a feeling that Casey is demanding to testify? She did for her check fraud charges and since she did get away with minimal consequences she believes that she can defend herself again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$