2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... On IS Dr. Jeff Gardere - Forensic Psychologist is suggesting she be put on suicide watch as the trial gets toward the end.

Maybe she said to CM: "No Cheney, don't sit there, that's Zanny's chair!"

To which Cheney replied, "Ah say boy, ah say, this here gal's a whole basket full of cracked eggs!"

Why can't the defense mention the August calls by Kronk? Did he make them? If I am juror, I am wondering like crazy why the state does not want this info known...

The information just isn't relevant, if he had nothing to do with it, why would they call him ? Let the DT call him if they want and then they will look like idiots when the SA is done with them.

I really don't understand the suspicions against this man.

TIP:

If you want to bring a link to a specific post to another thread to share that post.

There is a number (post number) next to the red triangle at the top right hand of every post.

Click on that number. A new window will open and it will be of the post you want to reference all by itself.

Copy and past that particular URL and viola you have a link to the exact post you want to link to :)

HTH anyone in the future! :)

Hmmm... On IS Dr. Jeff Gardere - Forensic Psychologist is suggesting she be put on suicide watch as the trial gets toward the end.

Oh! Puhleez! There is no one less likely to opt out than KC, she loves herself far too much. JMO

I sure hope the results of the first jury vote in the Jason Young case is no reflection on what could happen in this one given the CE. I never dreamed 7-7. I can't imagine them coming together.

That's exactly what I was thinking when JB was harping on YM, Bloise and the other witnesses about things that they did as par for the course in their investigation. So you summoned the phone records of such and such people, so when did you disclose the email you got from this and this person, so you drew a sketch of this car, so your dog sniffed that car, so it's your job to investigate even the minutiae of a scene... All these people went to a boat load of trouble that was all completely unnecessary had the defendant just called 911 when her daughter accidentally drowned...

All this will only make the jury question WHEN or WHICH time was ICA lying...no if but when!

A caller asked Bill Shaeffer that question. He said that his opinion that even KC knows by now that she needs to follow her attorney's advice.

Methinks Mr. Bill is wrong about that. ICA follows no one's advice but her own.

Today is gonna be a good day for Caylee...it's my birthday and I couldn't think of a better gift for little Caylee to rest in peace and for the TRUTH to be told and justice to be served !!!

:blushing:

:bdsong:

Hope all your wishes come true.

IF she contemplated suicide IMHO it would be to exact ultimate control over her fate. JMHO

She thinks she's going free, imo. No need to put her on suicide watch.

I think Casey shut down the torture of her brother, who I do think she cares about.

I'm sorry... ICA cares about NO ONE but herself. IF she was truly upset (always a question in my mind), it was because Lee didn't fall on the sword for her. JMO

So after this competency hearing/ruling, do you think ICA will take the stand?

I have my fingers, legs and all other apendages crossed that she does take the stand.

I can't call it. Dunno. But I sure hope she does.

JMHO

My personal opinion is she would never try to commit suicide....

Now homicide, I bet she would be thinking of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88