2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her taking the stand is what this has been about since Saturday morning.

♫ When you wish upon a star..... ♫

JAHappy.jpg

Thanks for posting this...I love this pic! They're smart AND cute...can't beat 'it!

How is that possible? There is no way the State will agree to that. IMO.

No way would the State agree to that! No way!

My mind tells me that Casey will answer all the questions the defense asks her and then plead the 5th when the State gets up there to ask questions.

Well, I feel a little better about being stood up on Saturday knowing KC had hours upon hours of Psych evals. Not too pleasant-- or, they're not supposed to be, she may have flirted and basked in the attention.

If she's a sociopath, which I strongly believe she is, it was awesome for her.

:eek: These callers on IS? OMG This guy thinks JB dismantled YM today. :nuts: :nuts: Ruined all of his credibility, and says he made YM look incompetent! :nuts:

The information just isn't relevant, if he had nothing to do with it, why would they call him ? Let the DT call him if they want and then they will look like idiots when the SA is done with them.

I really don't understand the suspicions against this man.

BBM - I don't either. Guess it is easier to believe that a blue collar, cigarette smoking, average looking guy who wasn't close to a bathroom and did a no-no and oh my tinkled in the woods is a Murderer than it is to believe that a 20-something looking hot in a blue dress dancing close to another woman, sitting in a chair that is lower than the rest of the defense team so she appears more petite is a Murderer

Bull stinky on the caller that thinks the DT made any headway today other than to *try* to refute state's expert testimony.

All JMHO

sure would love to hear more about the communication between ICA and Dteam that set this all off

That's exactly what I was thinking when JB was harping on YM, Bloise and the other witnesses about things that they did as par for the course in their investigation. So you summoned the phone records of such and such people, so when did you disclose the email you got from this and this person, so you drew a sketch of this car, so your dog sniffed that car, so it's your job to investigate even the minutiae of a scene... All these people went to a boat load of trouble that was all completely unnecessary had the defendant just called 911 when her daughter accidentally drowned...

Donjeta, you and Curious Me bring up a very important point and one that was instrumental in convincing me that ICA is guilty of premeditated murder. ICA aggressively inserted distraction and misdirection into the search for Caylee. And IMO there can only be one reason for that: She did not want Caylee's body to be found while it still contained forensic evidence that would reveal manner of death because the COD would reveal that Caylee had been murdered. And, as her killer, only ICA would benefit by the long delay in finding her daughter's remains.

Casey Jordan just called Ashton "a pit bull with a tie".........I LOVE IT!!!! :floorlaugh: ICA don't want NONE of that, my friend!

Okay, I'm confused.

How can a trio of mental health experts truly judge her competent?
She probably lied to them.

jmo

As I watched ICA smiling and chatting it up with the DT, I think my mouth must have been drooping open with wonder. What could possible be going on in her head to be able to carry on in that way? She just had a competency evaluation for crying out loud. You’d think she would be subdued or something. Did they change her medication? Then I went back in time and remembered the “high 5” with LA and all the other bizarre antics and inappropriate facial expressions by her, and I have to include the entire family, I’ve seen these last 3 years. I guess it comes down to her just being an Anthony….These people just don’t feel or emote like the rest of us.

How is that possible? There is no way the State will agree to that. IMO.

Somewhere in the dark mists of time, someone wrote about testifying in narrative - probably in the legal thread - wonder if that would preclude cross?

:eek: These callers on IS? OMG This guy thinks JB dismantled YM today. :nuts: :nuts: Ruined all of his credibility, and says he made YM look incompetent! :nuts:

They must be watching another trial.

Donjeta, you and Curious Me bring up a very important point and one that was instrumental in convincing me that ICA is guilty of premeditated murder. ICA aggressively inserted distraction and misdirection into the search for Caylee. And IMO there can only be one reason for that: She did not want Caylee's body to be found while it still contained forensic evidence that would reveal manner of death because the COD would reveal that Caylee had been murdered. And, as her killer, only ICA would benefit by the long delay in finding her daughter's remains.

Exactly, I've thought that all along, she's NOT crazy, she's just plain evil, imo., not caring about her little baby girl lying in the woods being torn apart by animals.....she had to cover her ownself!

She might have a mental illness but she's not legally insane and we now know she's competent (she's been eval'ed twice that we know of)

I am a reformed basher here on WS. Last week I made the mistake of not connecting mind over matter and posted a bashing comment.
I then filed an insanity defense with the MODS to no avail. They knew that I knew right from wrong and immediately put my arse in solitary confinement for two dang days. And...rightfully so.
This is my message to all...do not do it. Even if you think you are being witty and gregarious...do not do it. I learned that solitary is a very dark and dreary place. Competency hearings do not work! You are not insane if your post is bashing.
Beware your thoughts and let the good in you prevent the dark side.
Solitary Sucks!
Say NO to the dark side.
Glad to be back. I missed you all!
:crazy::maddening::great:

Nice to know I was in 'great company' same thing happened to me. I did the walk of shame for a long 24 hours. Missed you all so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member