2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might have a mental illness but she's not legally insane and we now know she's competent (she's been eval'ed twice that we know of)

And both times with more than one Doctor! :gavel:

Donjeta, you and Curious Me bring up a very important point and one that was instrumental in convincing me that ICA is guilty of premeditated murder. ICA aggressively inserted distraction and misdirection into the search for Caylee. And IMO there can only be one reason for that: She did not want Caylee's body to be found while it still contained forensic evidence that would reveal manner of death because the COD would reveal that Caylee had been murdered. And, as her killer, only ICA would benefit by the long delay in finding her daughter's remains.

Yeppers, it all ties back to the 31 DAYS
That's premeditation for sure....Dr G even said she's never seen a case of accidental drowning where 911 was not called.

If her abusers won't testify to the abuse, there's only one way to get that defense into the record.

If I had spent 20 some years throwing lies around that saved my arse, I might go for it.

IMO. She ABSOLUTELY doesn't think anyone should have an issue with her story-du-jour. She's all good with taking the stand and spinning a yarn. It's who she is and what she does best. The ever-changing fractured version of life she directs in her head - it's all real to her. I'm not trying to be facetious. She lives in a shifting world where the script of the day is the closest version of it's not my fault.

She must completely exhaust all those trying to keep up with her re-writes.

She had to have acted in a way or said something of enormous concern for Perry to allow for an eval in the middle of the trial like that...JMHO.

There is another trial here that I am very loosely watching, the defendent in that case has done some very strange things (to include swallowing a pencil, and an actual sucide attempt) and he's not been ordered to be re-eval'ed as of last week. JMHO.

BBM: Yeah... ain't he a peach. :maddening:

:eek: These callers on IS? OMG This guy thinks JB dismantled YM today. :nuts: :nuts: Ruined all of his credibility, and says he made YM look incompetent! :nuts:

I think that the detective apparently had no reason to investigate others as he did ICA. She was the only suspect due to all the factors telling lies, the smell in car, not reporting for 31 days.

How was the detective to suspect GA or LA or CA in anything other than cooperation with every part of the investigation.
If somewhere along the way GA didnt want to turn over.. what gps in his car etc.. so what by that time he was probally advised not to turn over that type of stuff and let it be done the legal way so there is no tampering.

I think the investigators did the investigation on whom it needed to be focused on. I think they looked over other persons also.

I wonder if they ever ask her to take a poly.

Bull stinky on the caller that thinks the DT made any headway today other than to *try* to refute state's expert testimony.

All JMHO

Totally agree, they don't let you phone in on that entertainment show unless you are a DT supporter....guess we know what Baez and Co do on their lunch breaks....

That photo of Caylee's hair upsets me so much. Whatever happened, I despise ICA for allowing the circumstances that caused that to be public viewing

Was trying to keep up at work earlier this morning, we got busy so sorry haven't read all the threads.

So: PFFT! I cannot believe that a whole day was wasted trying to determine if ICA was competent to stand trial. She's evil, not insane. This was nothing more than to buy time for the DT to dig for more "evidence" and hone JB's line of questioning.

SA didn't play these games. DT shouldn't be able to either. There is a sequestered jury. What a load of cow fertilizer.

I think that the detective apparently had no reason to investigate others as he did ICA. She was the only suspect due to all the factors telling lies, the smell in car, not reporting for 31 days.

How was the detective to suspect GA or LA or CA in anything other than cooperation with every part of the investigation.
If somewhere along the way GA didnt want to turn over.. what gps in his car etc.. so what by that time he was probally advised not to turn over that type of stuff and let it be done the legal way so there is no tampering.

I think the investigators did the investigation on whom it needed to be focused on. I think they looked over other persons also.

I wonder if they ever ask her to take a poly.

The whole family declined a poly.

If her abusers won't testify to the abuse, there's only one way to get that defense into the record.

If I had spent 20 some years throwing lies around that saved my arse, I might go for it.

IMO. She ABSOLUTELY doesn't think anyone should have an issue with her story-du-jour. She's all good with taking the stand and spinning a yarn. It's who she is and what she does best. The ever-changing fractured version of life she directs in her head - it's all real to her. I'm not trying to be facetious. She lives in a shifting world where the script of the day is the closest version of it's not my fault.

She must completely exhaust all those trying to keep up with her re-writes.

Emma I go back and forth on if her lies are real to her. I ask myself does she really believe her lies are the truth or is she convinced and confident that she can make anyone believe her lies.

I just can't come to a conclusion on that one. I keep going back and forth with it. JMHO

1- Understand the charges against her

2-Understand the possible penalties against her

ole girl wanted to testify

I can practically visualize ICA answering the questions that CN2Souls posted that would be asked of ICA for her psyche evals, something like this:

What is todays date?
ICA: It's a day closer to me walking out of jail with my head held high.

What is your Name
ICA: Casey Anthony, Celebrity

What is the Judges job?
ICA: To try to keep my defense and prosecution attorneys in line & from screwing up my show. I think the Judge is a HUGE fan.

What does the jury do?
ICA: They come here every day to watch me direct The Casey Anthony Show, on the 23rd floor at the Orange County Court.

What does your lawyer do?
ICA: You mean when he isn't screwing up?

What does the prosecution do?
ICA: They constantly try to cause distractions and break up the production of my show! All the time! Huge waste!

I can practically see ICA answering along these lines. Hope I don't get in trouble! :innocent:

Totally agree, they don't let you phone in on that entertainment show unless you are a DT supporter....guess we know what Baez and Co do on their lunch breaks....

In my mind Scamperoo they have people manning the phones and when they get one that calls with something that is tee-totally off the wall they put that caller on hold and yuck it up saying to themselves "hooo boy wait to see how much the ratings jump on this one". LOL Just me and not just that show but other shows too. :)

3 - Understand the adversary nature of the trial

4- Disclose facts to her attorney???????

5- Manifest appropriate behavior

6- Testify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members