2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one thing I will say about ICA...That's her story and she is sticking to it.

or screwed her courage to the sticking place - if we want to stick to the Macbeth analogies.... And we all know how well that worked out for MacB and the Mrs.

Tell me something - if she is INSISTING and her DT doesnt want her to, what are they obligated to ask her once she is up there? Has there ever been a situation like that where an attorney refuses to 'question' the defendant/witness?

Just my thoughts-If she insisted on getting up on the stand, then the DT would have to question her and provide appropriate and timely objections during cross. If they don't then it opens up the door for appeal.(not to say that appeal can be won though).

sorry for being behind in reading all the posts but, did I miss hearing that we know for sure that ICA has requested to testify in her case?

Dom KC in the witness box???
Oh my. The prosecutors will have a great time with him.
Wow! Bombshell.

doors are closing up here... time for trial! :) [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139906"]2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Do we have any news yet on what this "breaking news" was about Ann Finnell that media promised at break?

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
One juror winced after smelling the velveeta package

10 minutes ago

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
And admitted that a decomposing body is the only single thing that could cause all the compounds on its own without adding anything

11 minutes ago

Bringing over from Trial thread:

Did YM make himself a velveeta and salami sammich? :eek:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: That would explain it all, YM got hungry during his trek through Universal, went to ICA's car and made a sammich with the cheese, salami and pizza crusts. Poor ICA, everyone was out to get her...

Jurors, please wash your hands thoroughly before lighting...err...I mean, enjoying your special break.

I had to bring this over. It freakin made my day!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh jezeeee. You guys are the greatest & I know I can pull on your strength when trial for us begins in October. :blowkiss:

roflmao!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The state WASHES trash to frame Casey

Is JB accusing the State of washing the garbage?? I'm confused! :waitasec:

I saw some tweets about the defense filing a motion for the DP to be considered unconstitutional however tweets have been known to be wrong!!

Do we have any news yet on what this "breaking news" was about Ann Finnell that media promised at break?

Not sure it is "breaking news" as we heard about it this morning, but she filed a 105 page motion for mistrial based on the DP ruling in another case.

Is JB gonna see if the velveeta can still make a grilled cheese sandwich?

New motions filed today.

06/27/2011 Order
Emergency; Appointing Expert for Competency Evaluation
06/27/2011 Order
Emergency; Appointing Expert for Competency Evaluation
06/27/2011 Motion
to Reconsider Casey Anthony's Motion to Declare Florida Statute Section 921.141 Unconstitutional Under Ring V. Arizona
06/27/2011 Evaluation of Competency to Proceed
from Dr. Daniel P. Tressler (Sealed)
from Dr. Ryan C.W. Hall, M.D. (Sealed)
from Dr. Harry McClaren, Ph.D. (Sealed)

Ann has filed a death penalty motion based on a decision that came down about a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998