2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who claims to have not put her daughter there KC has a lot to say to her attorney.

I'm sorry but I think DC is credible. I also think he is having hard time understanding FG, he may be hard of hearing.

Dominic does not look like he knows where he is at the moment never mind three years ago.

Now ICA appears to be making marks on something/a paper at the defense table and showing JB. Seems to be disagreeing with wherever DC is marking on the photo.

He took his probe and a little trowel with him the second day. A trowel, you know the kind you put in your pocket.

FG sounds weird to me too (very tin-y - not tiny but TIN-y) so I can totally believe he isn't hearing him well. It is a very different sound from when the other lawyers are up.

And what grown man doesn't know what a trowel is??

awww... is Dominic Casey getting... mixed up here? lol

selectively!!!

I wonder if JB has promised to finally PAY him if his testimony goes the way he NEEDS it to.

$90,000 wasn't it?

Even JB had to cover his month when DC said, "I'll use a circle & a square. " Then an arrow and JB starts laughing.

SA "Can you mark the direction of travel with your red pen?"

DC "Do you want me to do that now?"

Possible scenario #367:

JB to G Lucas: "Great opportunity for you here, if you're game. I need a psychic to be involved in locating a body we already know the location is tho... You will gain all sorts of fame and notoriety, you'll be the psychic hero in this one... We'll send a teddy to you, you get a vibe, and lead our investigators to where we already know the body to be... win-win for us all!"

We've been salivating over hearing a bombshell from DC .

It's a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member